Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]   Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:44 am

It was around 4:00 P.M.

A little ball of fluff scampered across the cool gym floor, curiously watching as its owner hummed a cheerful tune and danced around the gym. She had her long, blonde hair in pigtails, as she near always did, tied at the tops with ribbons, and wore a cute sky blue dress with white, laced ends. The dress dropped just past her knees, where she also wore some white knee-socks and what looked like little, baby-blue tap shoes on her feet. If she was just a few inches shorter like she used to be, she could be mistaken to be much younger than she actually was. However, despite her increased height and age (her and her brother's birthday was in October, though they weren't at school for it) she still kept her old, childish and spunky personality, as well as clothing choice. Dresses and ribbons. Can't get enough dresses and ribbons when you're Aiko.

Aiko spun in place as she finished the tune she was humming, and then turned and crouched down, looking at Kaoru's big, adorable black eyes with her own round, honey-brown ones. The rabbit immediately hopped over, leaping onto her lap, causing Aiko to giggle with glee and pet her pet's soft white fur. "Aw, you're such a sweetie." The Summer stood up with Kaoru in her arms, then walked over to sit down on the bleachers. She glanced around the gym; it was empty so far.

As she was silently petting her pet rabbit, she thought about when she first came to Beata with her brother, Katsuo. They came to strengthen their gifts, right? To learn more about them? To progress their skills with them? It was obvious that Katsuo had improved greatly since they first arrived over a year ago, yet Aiko had admittedly progressed hardly at all. Yet her gift had grown in power faster than her brother's. While they were away back at home, there was a point where their mother asked for the twins to demonstrate what they learned at school. Katsuo could do all sorts of things she didn't even know existed. Yet when she tried, and she really did try, she nearly blew up the living room, oddly enough. Perhaps she should practice more.

After all, she was sitting in the gym!

"Alright then, let's do some training!" Aiko declared out loud suddenly, jumping to her feet. Kaoru clung to her shoulder, looking off to the side at the person who had just walked in just as her owner had yelled that.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9312

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]   Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Well, who had walked in was Keirsta. And what did you know? She had just been looking forward to doing such a thing. Setting down the bag she had, she looked at the girl who had shouted such a thing. "Why not? Lets do this." A grin appeared on Keirsta's face, a look of determination coming in with it. It had been awhile since she had a bit of fun using her gift, and it was going to get interesting.

Despite it being still semi-light outside, Keirsta had the feeling she'd be okay to use her gift. Moonlight manipulation. It was fun, and dangerous at the same time. Who didn't love that?

Walking over, a grin appeared. Before long, many near-transparent silvery swords were by her, each of the eight hovering around her. "If we're going to do this, lets lay down some rules. When we're done, we stop. Lets try not to hurt each other or push ourselves too hard. You up for it?" Her grin was still there, the swords still standing. "Oh. And I've got moonlight manipulation on my side. Seems fair for me to go against you still?

It didn't really hit Keirsta how weird she had just been. Walk right into the gym, and all of a sudden accept the challenge some random student had seemingly fired without any other say... Oh well, right?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]   Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Her first day at school, better to get up and snap too it.

Alexa had busted open the gym doors with her foot, sending the doors slamming into the walls and sent out a loud BANG. She hadn't really been expecting anyone else to be in the gym, but once she quickly realized that their were others her cheeks quickly turned to a bright red. "Ha.... Totally didnt mean to do tha- No i mean i totally ment to do that yeah!" Alexa said with a nervous smile, as she stood their like an awkward munchkin her black thin hair being tossed to the side as she walked forward, with a bit of spunk and so much sass. You lovin it? 8D All the while a canary bird trailed after her, zipping around the gym as it stretched it's wings. Before it finally had perched onto it's masters shoulders. " Do you guys mind if i train with yo- Oh my names Alexa by the way, and this is my bird or creation Kiss." Alexa quickly added gently nudging the yellow bird on her shoulder with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]   Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 am

Aiko turned to see someone walking over, agreeing to the words she had simply shouted out to no one in particular. Well apparently she did shout them out to someone...By accident. No matter! Someone was here and wanted to train with her. The peppy blonde wanted to jump with joy like a child.
Listening to the other girl's words, she tipped her head slightly. Moonlight manipulation? Why were swords, out of nowhere, circling her like a barrier? The realization hit the Summer like a brick: she wanted to go against her. Aiko's eyes immediately widened and she stared in disbelief. "Huh? Well, it sounds fun and all..." She murmured, looking thoughtful. "But I'm not very good with my gift. Actually, I suck at it, hehe." She giggled full-heartedly with no shame or embarrassment to her words.

Again, she was interrupted as the door was suddenly kicked open. Kaoru jumped in surprise from the loud noise and hid its face behind its owner's neck, shivering. Aiko, on the other hand, smiled and clapped her hands together excitedly. "Hey, another person!" She waved her hand, practically ignoring the nervousness in Alexa as she corrected herself on kicking the door in.
"Hi, I'm Aiko!" The Summer introduced herself, then glanced at the first girl who had walked in, realizing she had no idea who her apparent new opponent was.
"Wait, who are you again?"

Ooc: What am I typing
I forgot how to Aiko for a second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]   Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows and Bunnies <3 [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1