Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Children From Hell [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

Children From Hell [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:02 pm

It was around 3:20 P.M.
Classes had just ended not long ago. A student in what seemed like a sort of trench coat sat on a bench by the gates to the school, reading a book, waiting. His father had notified him via the phone a few days ago that a certain someone was coming to become a new student at Beata today. A few days before Ken had returned to Beata, his father and he celebrated the birthday of his little sister, Rei. She had turned thirteen years of age and was now able to apply for this school. It took a while, but once all the paperwork was in, his younger sister could finally join him here. To be honest, the Autumn was a little worried. His father warned him to protect Rei and look out for her, but Ken knew very well that this wasn't exactly neccesary. His little sister was small, young, and looked innocent, but was completely capable of keeping herself out of harm's way. Not that he wouldn't keep an eye on her anyways. Even if his over-protectiveness sometimes annoyed her a little, Ken always made sure to keep an eye out for his younger sibling. Admittedly, it wasn't just for her safety, however, but more often than not, for the safety of others.
She tended to be a bit...Belligerent, at times.

The usual small, black car that his father owned pulled up outside of the gate, and a small girl who looked like she could be ten years old stepped out, wearing a cute, puffy little white lace dress with a blue fuzzy scarf around her neck. She had short black hair and grey eyes, similar to Ken's, but with a hint of blue to them. She had a blank expression to her, almost like that of a doll's (especially with how she dressed) and dragged a little pink suitcase on wheels across the ground behind her. She paused as she passed her older brother, and turned to smile a tiny, cute smile at him.
"Hi big brother."

Ken closed his book and returned the smile, standing up and walking over. The height difference between them was astounding, his little sister only as tall as where the upper-middle of his chest was (He's 6' and she's 4'9"). He bent down somewhat to hug her, and she giggled in response. "Hi, Rei."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10671

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:44 pm

At the edge of the entrance, a very small girl stood, doing nothing but silently observing as she held her kitten close to her. She wasn't particularly fond of being here - she was just waiting for her brother as he promised to take her out to Rosebury for a bit of family time together. She was just waiting for something to happen, and she had been seated on the perch of the fountain for the last hour or so, swinging her legs back and forth or entertaining herself in various other methods. Nicola didn't realize that someone had been waiting at the entrance already, but it was apparent to her when she finally heard their voices.

Looking up curiously, the elementary school-like student tilted her head, appearing innocent and naive. However, it was quite obvious that there was a new student. It didn't matter to her, though. Hearing footsteps behind her, she shot her head back instead of turning it, to see Hieta upside down. Pointing at Ken and Rei as she glanced back in their direction, Nicola had a happy smile on her, stating, "Hieta, look! They're kind of like us."

Hieta knew the way he protected her so much annoyed her, but what could he do? She grew up so isolated and alone, it was the least he could do for his sister. She knew what to do with her powers enough, but she could easily go as berserk as he could - they were linked by soul and heart. If one thing happened to the other, the counterpart would feel the pain. The only exception is when Hieta is using her life force, as much as he hated it, to stay in this realm and to keep his powers in a stable condition. Taking his hand out of his pocket, he notioned to Nicola to take it, and that they were going to go talk to this duo.

"We can? So... will I have friends now? She seems a lot like me, right?" So many questions were fired at Hieta as she took his hand, and they walked over there. And of course, the height differences were all so astounding between them. The two girls were only a few inches apart, and the older brothers weren't too much taller or shorter than the other. But, it was obvious that the men were almost two feet higher. Lulu followed suite, letting out a lazy yawn and stretching when her owners stopped.

"Uh... hi! You guys new?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 am

The Autumn released his little sister from the hug and was about to say more when they were interrupted. Ken glanced at the little girl who had walked over, wondering briefly if she was even old enough to come to this school. Also, why was her hand up like that, as if she was holding someone's hand? Perhaps...Could she see ghosts? Considering the people at this school, he wouldn't be too surprised. Pushing the thought away, he quickly snapped back into reality at the girl's question.

Before he could answer, Rei spoke up. "I am." She said in a quiet voice void of any emotion or tune to it. Her older brother put on a friendly smile. "I'm not, but I came to greet her. She's my little sister." He added and put a hand on Rei's shoulder, almost a bit protectively in case whatever ghost or something this girl was with was harmful.

Rei herself didn't bother with politeness, however. She tipped her head slightly, pointing to the wispy thing next to Nicola, a faint expression of curiosity on her face. "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 am

Nicola didn't really say much until she saw the opportunity to speak, because honestly, she didn't like be interrupted so she figured no one else liked being interrupted either. Quietly listening, she noticed a few things - that older brother was honestly too protective of his sister... Really protective. What harm could a little kid do anyway? However, thinking back on it real quick... Never mind. A little kid could do a lot more harm than most people think. Was this other girl the living dead or something? She was just like a zombie with the way she acted - she might as well be manipulated by some demon or something.

"You know, you could really put up a smile or something there. It doesn't seem like you're very happy." Bluntly put, Nicola didn't bother with many formalities and such, and was sort of apathetic with anything. Though, the other person was probably not that bad of a person... Hopefully.

Hieta just bit his lower lip, wanting to speak up briefly, but knowing the problems from other students before... Decided it was best to not say anything until formally addressed.

"Oh, that? Uh..." The short girl grasped more tightly around her brother's hand, squeezing it from being a bit nervous all of a sudden. An awkward silence broke down and all that was interrupting it was Lulu's curious meow and padding over to see these new people, having a gentle sniff to adjust to them, so to speak.

"Her brother. I'm her brother." He didn't want to hold silent any longer, especially when he felt something suspicious about the other two... There was something always off about this school and he didn't want Nicola to see the bad side of it.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:19 pm

"There is not much point in smiling at this moment." Rei responded, tilting her head slightly, as if confused by Nicola's words. She looked back at where the wispy-thing was, and blinked once. She wondered briefly if Ken was confused and expecting the thing to talk, since he himself was pretty quiet for once. It would indeed be a peculiar thing if whatever it was so decided to speak with them.

So it did! Upon mild introduction of the wisp being the young girl's brother, Rei smiled faintly, looking back at Nicola. "It is nice to meet you both. My name is Rei." She greeted with a polite nod, in a voice that revealed a bit more emotion than before. A happy, friendly emotion that wasn't too audible, but definitely there. She obviously didn't like to show much of what she was thinking.

"I'm Ken." The Autumn finally spoke up, seemingly a bit more relaxed now that he knew that it was possible to communicate with the...Boy? The voice had definitely sounded male, but you never really know. He silently hoped that he wouldn't accidentally piss some potential new friends off as soon as he and Rei met them. Besides, it seemed like they had a bit in common as far as he could tell by looks.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

"See! You can smile! It's not like it's a bad thing."

Nicola exclaimed, her finger pointing at Rei after her little greeting. She was just a little annoyed that a girl couldn't find anything to be happy about... Like, anything. It kinda creeped her out if she thought about it a little longer. Bringing her hat down, clutching onto it gently, Nicola then said happily, "Oh, hi I guess. I'm Nicola!" Bending down and picking up Lulu, she replied with an add-on, "And this is Lulu." She knew her brother would definitely like to introduce himself rather than her do it for him.

Letting out a sigh, Hieta made it terse as possible, never really enjoying introductions himself. And weren't they a little too late for that? "Hieta." It'd be a good idea to shake hands or something, but that'd be kinda weird... Since they can't even see his hand.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Rei looked at Lulu with the big, round eyes of a child who just found something really interesting. "She is...Adorable." She said in a quiet voice, as if she were afraid that if she got any louder she might scare the feline. "May I pet her?"
Where she lived with her brother and father, no one around them owned a cat, surprisingly. So, as odd as it was, she grew up only seeing cats in books and pictures and on the rare occasion that one ran by the neighborhood. She saw a wild bobcat once a few years ago, but it had been rabid and Ken had said that house cats looked and acted plenty different, as if to assure her that not all feline animals were bad or something. She didn't really mind either way.

Ken glanced at his little sister, snickering quietly in amusement. "You know, I was kind of hoping that you'd be more of a dog person, Rei." The Autumn joked, although his little sister didn't laugh.
"If I was, people would make fun of me like they used to do with you." She answered cooly without looking back at him.
He cringed slightly and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. Glancing at where Hieta was supposedly at--coincidentally looking at his face without knowing--he smiled awkwardly. "She's a jokester...Anyways, mind if I ask, er, why you appear to be a floating wisp of some sort? Is it your gift?" He was trying to keep the conversation going a bit, especially since this Hieta guy seemed pretty quiet, probably aware that they couldn't see him or just not caring to say anything to them.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:26 pm

OOC;; I had a really big response to this, but when I let my siblings use the computer, they deleted the tab by accident, so... ;^; I crai.

IC; Nicola gave a questioning look to Rei, slightly surprised by her idea of being quiet so that Lulu wouldn't get scared. The kitten on the other hand, was staring at the other girl with the same round eyes, interested in this other person. The way someone petted an animal showed how kind and gentle they were, so this was a good chance for Lulu... to the kitten's own opinion, of course. Holding her small friend up, Nicola replied happily, "Sure if you want - Lulu wouldn't mind and she isn't scared of anything either!" It was somewhat true. Her companion had gotten into too much trouble before trying to fight dogs barking in the neighborhood close to their apartment...

Listening to what Ken said, the initiate was curious as to why Rei's brother would be more interested in dogs than cats... Did they have a dog or something? Nicola didn't really like canines herself - and she wasn't going to keep quiet about it. "Honestly, dogs are too loud and yap way too much. They don't give anyone a good wink of sleep! How do you shut one up, anyway?" Her tone showed obviously that she wasn't giving much mercy, and didn't care if she hurt any of their feelings.

Narrowing his eyes slightly in caution, Hieta realized the Autumn student was looking directly at him with a peculiar smile. Oh, he was talking to him. He honestly didn't try to speak at all for the time-being, mainly because most people forgot he existed when a conversation has gone on for a while. Giving a nervous laugh, the boy replied, "Not exactly. It has something to do with my sister rather than me." And Hieta didn't want to add on the final part... Since I'm already dead...
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Ooc: Like I've said before: that's still bigger than mine xD But that sucks that you lost your hard work
Ic: "I've never seen a cat up close." Rei responded, slowly reaching out a small hand and gently petting Lulu from her head down to her lower back. She made a tiny "o" with her mouth as she stroked the cat, a small glimmer of awe shining in her dull eyes. At Nicola's comments about dogs, the new student released a soft giggle. "Big brother got a new puppy recently, and it likes to talk to the neighboring dogs a lot." She said with another smile.

Ken chuckled, finding Nicola's words funny rather than offensive. After all, it's not like it wasn't true. When he first got Seven, the little guy wouldn't shut up whenever they let him out to use the bathroom. Besides, it wasn't like she would refer to he and Rei the same way if she knew their gift...Right? That thought, as well as his little sister's response, caused him to cringe a little, and he nervously diverted his gaze a bit off to the side. "A-ah...I see." He said as Hieta spoke up in reply to his question.
Honestly, the Autumn didn't want these two to find out about their gift immediately. Although these two so far didn't seem like the ones to scare easily, he wanted Rei to find a good friend that had a few things in common with her. Someone she could talk to so that she wouldn't wander by herself and possibly cause more trouble for others. Besides, they'd been standing here at the gate for a while...He glanced back at Rei's suitcase, an idea sparking in his mind.

"I hope you all don't mind, but perhaps we should get going. Rei needs to get settled in the initiate dorms and find her classes, and the same little puppy that she mentioned is probably back at my dorm wanting to get out and run around as we speak." Ken spoke up. "It was really nice meeting you all. I wouldn't mind if the four of us could talk some more soon."

Rei moved away from Nicola and Lulu, glancing up at her brother, her blank expression returning. She seemed to understand, however, and gave no protest. Instead, she nodded politely to Nicola and Hieta. "I would like to meet you two again." She said, her tiny, cheerful smile returning.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:06 pm

"It talks to them?"

Now she was really confused. Do dogs really talk to each other like humans do? With a pout on her face, Nicola was thinking hard about what Rei told her, unable to believe what she had said for a few moments. She knew that animals could communicate, after all, there was that one weirdo in the neighborhood who was always talking to the wildlife, but she never really believed that animals would care too much about others in their species unless they were like... Family or something. But her thoughts wavered immediately when another thing dawned to her, "Oh yeah! Why do you just call him big brother?"

Hieta himself was being cautious about everything. If these people found out the truth... that he wasn't a living breathing person, he had a feeling that Nicola would be in a terrible situation if anyone heard about it. Even if these were gifted students that weren't normal, it wouldn't be out of the question if they believed he was possessing her to do whatever he wanted her to...

However, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard Ken speak up again. Those two were leaving? He was always a do-gooder and never liked leaving someone without help, so... "Perhaps I can help you two? I don't mind taking Rei's case."

"U-uh... Yeah! Besides, that means we get to talk more, right? Rei could just share the initiate dorms with Hieta and I. " Picking up Lulu, Nicola looked up at the other set of siblings with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Ken struggled not to flinch, although he felt guilty about trying to suddenly ditch these guys. However, it didn't seem to matter much anymore, since Rei seemed to understand his little warning. Well, understanding it was one thing. Actually deciding not to talk about the details of their gift was another. Coincidentally, that was another thing the four had in common: Ken and Hieta didn't talk about their gifts much, while Rei and Nicola mentioned bits and pieces or just the flat-out truth if they felt like it. Not that Ken was aware of this similarity, but Rei's own independent mind worried him sometimes. She tended to forget how her actions could affect others.

"Well, if you want to, then feel free." The Autumn replied, forcing himself to relax back to his usual friendly mood. "And thank you Hieta, but Rei is pretty set on doing her own thing. She doesn't even let me help her most of the time." He chuckled, glancing at Rei with a playful glint in his grey eyes. His sister nodded in agreement.

Deciding to walk next to Nicola, Rei calmly pulled her suitcase along behind her. "I call him big brother because that's what he is, if you are still wondering. It is also a nickname of familial fondness, so I like it." She said, responding to Nicola's previous question before Ken had decided it was time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Was the other boy holding something back? It seemed somewhat like it... However, he was caught by the forced friendliness that was emanating from Ken. Narrowing his eyes down, Hieta became suspicious of these two - what were they hiding? Crossing his arms, he contemplated on the thought for a few moments before letting out a sigh, and giving a silent nod. There wasn't much else he could do except stay as a bystander like he normally was. Could they be hiding something important from us?

Nicola had a huge smile on her face as she listened to the rolling wheels tumbling over the concrete surface with a subtle thud each time it hit a crack. "Oh, is that so? I always thought it was better to call your siblings by their actual name unless you're like... Asian or something." It was true, right? The Asian culture was vastly different and they were always calling their brothers and sisters with something that actually meant big brother or little sister instead of the name. Oh well, who cares? Lulu tagging along, her small hands fastened on her hat as she adjusted it before beginning to hum an old tune that her brother used to lull her to sleep at night. It was a great song after all, and she didn't want to ever forget it.

"What exactly are your powers, by the way? I didn't ever catch it."

And Hieta tensed himself, a shocked look overcoming his face as he realized what Nicola just said. She didn't realize what she was doing, did she?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Ooc: I SWEAR I RESPONDED SOMETHING BIG TO THIS ARE YOU KIDDING ME--

Ic: Rei simply listened in curiosity as Nicola mentioned the Asian culture. Perhaps it would seem a little strange, but Ken and their father always seemed to find it cute, and so did she, so she enjoyed calling him that. In a weird way, it made her feel a little closer to them as a family, and her family was one of the only truly good things she had, in her opinion.

At the following question of gifts, the Initiate simply giggled. "That is because I never said what they were." She pointed out. The young girl looked straight forward, a tiny smile still on her face. Nicola was curious about their gifts? Well, that was probably a common question here, at a school where everyone had different gifts and abilities. Glancing at her possible new friend, Rei continued, "Well, if I tell you mine, will you tell me yours?"

Ken forced himself to not show any signs of even just barely flinching as Nicola brought up a slightly sore subject. Well, it was more just sore for them, since they didn't know them all too well yet. His gaze traveled briefly to his sister, knowing he had no way of really knowing what was going through her head. However, he certainly didn't expect her to try some kind of compromise of sorts with the other girl, despite knowing that he had tried to avoid the topic altogether moments ago.

Then again, Rei never seemed to care much about making friends or hiding her gift. That was a problem sometimes for him, being some people had hoped when they were born that their father's gift hadn't passed onto his kids, which it had. When people didn't know, Ken's little sister had a tendency to let them know in being very blunt and sometimes just plain out showing them, which could scare people off. It sucked if you were a social person, as Ken was as opposed o his independent, loner sister.

He silently hoped that Nicola would disagree to sharing their gifts. Couldn't they just find out later, when they either accepted them enough not to care what their gifts were or didn't like them and flat out didn't think their gifts mattered much since they didn't ever hang around each other? First day of school and Rei was already making him nervous. Ken wanted his sister to make at least one friend here, being that he had nearly a whole year of experience with the people of this school(well, minus the few months he was gone) and knew that it definitely helped to have some bridges to cross when the time arrived. Oops that sounded more selfish than intended
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 pm

OOC;; Omega good job~

IC; Hieta was dreading this. It was obvious enough that Rei and Ken were being wary about their own gifts, especially with this sort of compromise coming up for it. It didn't help at all that saying such a gift would reveal his current predicament, which wasn't exactly a pleasant one. Grimacing, he let a bleak smile creep onto his face, his shoulders stiffening and muscles tightening as the moment that would come would end it all for this possibly new-found friendship. The worst part was that Nicola didn't seem to notice his discomfort at all, and if she did, she definitely did a good job hiding it. Something he didn't like about his own sister is her strong-will and willingness to do what she wanted, regardless of his approval or not. Sort of made him rash as well.

Nicola pondered on the thought for a moment, her eyes looking up at something nonexistant as she tried to find out why Rei wouldn't just tell her. Oh, why did it matter honestly? She was always straightforward for a reason, and she didn't care about her mistakes, especially when she was determined to make up for it each time. Maybe that's why she was a bit more social and outgoing than Hieta was when he was alive. "Sure!" she replied happily, not giving a second thought to what she was about to say, "Well, I can sort of make demons through this weird magic summoning thing and turn other people into demons." In a small act of reassurance, Nicola added on hastily, "Of course, I won't just turn you into one whenever I feel like it. I kinda need to kill demons to take their power before I use my own."

Gesturing to the whisp that her brother was, the small girl stated, "You see, Hieta was turned into a demon by me. It wasn't like I had a choice when he was dying, you know? I used a too much of my power doing so, so I'm kinda like... seven? Eight?" With a huff of pride, she told them the actual truth that Hieta didn't want her to say, let alone in the blunt and naive manner she was doing so. "So, I'm actually thirteen!"

Pointing at Rei with her finger, she then stated, "Okay, your turn!"

Hieta's face fell, struck with shock at how happily his sister could be about saying something like that. How could she be so carefree... even about his death? It didn't matter too much now - he'll scold her later. "Nicola..." were the only words he bothered to speak with a warning tone.

The addressed girl simply gave a nervous laugh, twiddling her thumbs before looking away and saying, "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Ken's eyes widened slightly. Demons? She could create and summon, not to mention kill, demons? He cast a sideways glance at where Hieta's wisp was, a slight questioning look in his grey eyes, although held no judgement. So Hieta was a demon. Well, that explained the lack of a body...Or at least one he could see. It was shocking, he had to admit, but really, at a school like this it wasn't too strange. In fact it was kind of cool, and pretty unique. So long as they didn't try to do anything like what demons in those legends and fairytales did. Honestly the Autumn doubted it, especially with how Nicola seemed to be nervous just as he was, and made sure to add on that bit about not randomly using her gift on them. For a second, he had a funny thought: it wouldn't make too much of a difference if she did anyways, would it?

Not that he wanted her to turn them into demons but hey, trying to be optimistic here. Besides, as the young girl went on, it was pointed out that she didn't exactly have a lot of power to use her gift right now.

Relaxing a bit, Ken smiled an actual real, friendly smile this time. "Definitely a unique gift. A little similar to our own, in a way." He said, remembering that now Rei had to reveal their gifts. Fortunately he wasn't as nervous now that he was able to realize that they had been a bit nervous about talking about their gifts as well, probably because, like Ken's and Rei's, would be judged by others. Demons aren't exactly known for being friendly, after all. However Hieta seemed fine so far, just a little quiet. And Ken could imagine why.

Rei on the other hand, suddenly seemed happy. "Oh, demons you say?" She murmured, then clasped her hands together, smiling. "That is definitely an interesting gift. Although I can see it can be a bit troubling for you as well." She added, referring to the fact that Nicola was in a younger state. The new student spun in a circle suddenly, giggling lightly. When she looked back at Nicola, she opened her eyes to reveal the entirety of her eyes glowing a bright yellow. Ken seemed to tense slightly, and then sighed, giving up on warning his sister.

Although they generally had the same gift, there were a few differences, one of them being that Rei wasn't really in danger of losing control of herself like Ken was. So he supposed there was no real need to worry, other than that other people might see and get spooked, then before he knew it there would be like ten random people they didn't even know acting wary around Rei, even if this was a school of weird gifts. Glowing eyes was always kind of a warning light with people.

"Ken and I can turn into Cerberus. Separately, of course." Rei explained, her voice sounding strangely distorted for a split second every now and then. "Ken can turn into three forms, and I can only turn into one. But mine has more magic energy imbued in it, so I can do different things, and I do not risk losing control." Now that her brother flinched very obviously at.

"N-now I never actually try to hurt anyone." He quickly said, nervously scratching the back of his head.

Rei didn't seem to care since they were currently being honest about their gifts. She looked back at him with the same blank expression as minutes before. "You told Daddy that you nearly killed a boy because he was flirting with your boyfriend."
Ken's face lit up red. Rei, why?! "Rei that is a personal subject..!"
"Not anymore."
Perhaps a little too honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Children From Hell [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next