Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

still adapting [open for anyonee]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9679

still adapting [open for anyonee] Empty
PostSubject: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:04 am

The Spring student had been in here quite often lately. It was warm, peaceful, and it really helped her relax and clear her head after some grueling end-of-the-year exams. And if she ever got lonely, Brendan the caretaker was almost always around, or people would wander in - for the same serene reasons as her.
If anyone had walked in then, she hadn't noticed, picking up a small potted plant and starting to move it. Her fingers brushed against the green leaves as she carried it and, in a mere moment, with a soft white glow the plant had shriveled up and died at her touch. Out of her own surprise, she dropped it, the clay pot shattering on the ground. The soil had gone completely dry. "Shit!" Hopefully no one heard that...
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

PostSubject: Re: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:32 pm

In fact someone had walked in; a small, young girl in a frilly, cute little pink and white dress like those you'd see on dolls. She carried nothing but a book with her, wanting to find a nice, quiet place to read. Sure, she could expect a person or two in the conservatory, looking around at all of the beautiful plants and such, but what she wasn't expecting was to hear the loud craash of a clay pot breaking as she took her first step through the entrance. Her round, grey eyes widened a bit at the noise, and she glanced sideways to see an older girl, presumably another student, standing next to what was indeed a broken clay plot on the ground, as well as a dead plant and some dried-up soil. Curious, the Initiate wandered over.

"Did you break that?" She asked in a somewhat quiet, empty voice. Her expression held a slightly confused look, probably wondering why the plant was dead and the soil was dry. Surely the people here took better care of the plants than that? Or, perhaps, this girl was a helper here, and had found this dead plant, acting to remove it from the others? It still seemed a bit out of place, however.
So she decided to ask a very blunt question: "Did you kill that too?" She pointed at the shriveled plant.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:02 am

Aw, shit. She'd have to clean it all up before soneobe walked in an noticed. How stupid of her, she should've been more careful! Now Brendan was going to be upset, and her mom - haha, nope. She'd really rather stay clear of her plant-loving parent for the next day or two, and just find a broom and -
Oh...
Her hopes of a clean getaway were dashed when she saw the shape of a seemingly young girl. Break it? "Er... Yeah, I suppose I did... But K-kill it?" Brailynn forced a smile, shifting around uncomfortably. "I might've done that too, maybe... She sighed, bending over and picking up the largest pieces of the broken pot. "You didn't see anything, did you Kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 pm

"I heard a crash and now am seeing you trying to clean up your mistakes. Anything before now, no, I didn't see." The younger of the two responded, not entirely sure if what this person was saying was supposed to be threatening or not. Like, was she saying "You didn't see anything, right?" in the way that people say it when they're implying that the witness should just forget about what they might have seen "or else"? Or it could really just be an innocent question. Either way, the small girl wasn't exactly worried. This had nothing to do with her; though of course she had been the one to walk over and ask what happened.
"But if I did, I don't think it would matter as long as you got rid of the evidence." She went on, expression unchanging to where it could seem like she was implying something far darker, despite this simply being her innocent way of wording things.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:30 am

Such a direct and straight forward answered. The way this shrimp spoke as if she'd just witnessed the Spring some sort of bloody murder, or at least caught her red-handed in the act, and seemed completely bored of the entire thing. (Well, she did technically kill a plant, but not quite what she meant. In her mind, it was pretty fucking creepy, like a ghost in a horror movie, and she was starting to regret the whole incident simply because it had drawn this girls attention.
"Oh, that's good I think...?" Brailynn picked up the last of the large shards, walking and dumping them in another bin. "I hope I haven't bothered you or anything."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Rei curiously followed her to the bin in an unintentionally silent manner, so she was kind of just standing there when Brailynn was done trashing the dead plant matter and pot fragments. "No, you have not." She murmured, glancing down at the book in her hands. "I was going to read. It's quiet here." Turning away, the young initiate made her way over to a nearby bench and sat down, opening the book as if the other student was no longer there. However, she wasn't ignoring her, and after a moment of skimming through the last page she read to catch up, she held the book forward, wanting the other to look at it.

The book was called Angelica, and was obviously not a newer book, with small tears and wrinkles here and there. The cover looked like it was about to fall off. "Have you ever read this before?" Rei asked in a quiet, innocent voice. A small smile was on her face, her expression calm. It would be nice if he could find someone who shared the same love of older books like she had. She wasn't a big reader, but when she did read, she usually read something like this. "It is about a family terrorized by ghosts and switches views so that you never really know what's happening, and neither do they..." She trailed off, recalling what she had read already. On the outside, however, she seemed to be simply staring off into space, the smile still there, as having such a blank face had become a habit. She wasn't big on revealing her emotions, because it could be a weakness in times, so at least she didn't mind; even if others might.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still adapting [open for anyonee]   still adapting [open for anyonee] Empty

Back to top Go down

still adapting [open for anyonee]
Page 1 of 1