Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[AUTOGENESIS] - a Beata story I'm never going to write

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12400

[AUTOGENESIS] - a Beata story I'm never going to write Empty
PostSubject: [AUTOGENESIS] - a Beata story I'm never going to write   [AUTOGENESIS] - a Beata story I'm never going to write EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 pm

So this is something I've had floating around in my head for awhile. At first I was going to make it a short fifteen-parter and post it here, until I remembered that I'm crap at writing and there wouldn't be any point. Then I was going to suggest it as a sitewide plot on Beata and even made a plotting page for it, until I remembered that the site probably couldn't handle something like this and we'd have to change almost everything around to get it to work here.

But I feel bad just letting it sit around, so I'm just going to make this... thing. So you can bask in its uninteresting glory and I can get this out of my system (maybe). Enjoy.

EDIT: Obviously this would just be non-canon fun, lul. Not that it'll ever see the light of day either way.

SYNOPSIS

Rose City. Twenty years ago it was a tiny village nestled in a mountain valley, home to less than a hundred people. These days? A sprawling metropolis, with a bustling nightlife and a criminal underworld, rife with corruption... and at the center of it all is Beata Academy, the big fat spider in the middle of the web.

To gifted people around the globe, Rose City is a wonderland. The only place of its kind, a true Mecca, with advances in science that allows Beata researchers to awaken and enhance gifts through a new experimental program... The other gifted academies across the world, even the likes of Sofia, have already been far eclipsed in prestige and population. Beata is home to thousands of students now, with Rose City nearing millions of people, and more are immigrating all the time. It's the haven for the gifted that its early Headmasters had always dreamed for it to become.

But to those in the undercurrent, they know Beata's dark side. Missions aren't just against monsters anymore, they're against other communities as well, even innocent non-gifted people and political rivals. Its students are more like private soldiers, and a war's being waged in the shadows. The city's police force, the Academy, a mysterious black-suited terrorist organization, and other external forces are all clashing over one secret program — something that's only been referred to by the name PROJECT ANGEL.

In the midst of all this, one clueless student stumbles on something they shouldn't, and against their will get swept into a maelstrom of brutality and conspiracies far bigger than them...
Back to top Go down

[AUTOGENESIS] - a Beata story I'm never going to write
Page 1 of 1