Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

We're the sexiest House. Admit it.

Go down 
+3
Splotch
Badger
Ebony
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

We're the sexiest House. Admit it. Empty
PostSubject: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Jason yawned and stretched his arms, walking out and doing a dive onto the long couch in Autumn's common room. He did a large faceplant and simply stayed like that. It had been rather quiet this last week, but he was eager to see which initiates he'd be chilling with for the next year. No, really, he was excited! And that's why he was almost snoring~. <3 It's not fault that he's tired and lazy, kay? The young man at least shot his head up when he heard someone else walking in the room.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11274

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:07 pm

It was Hosa; wearing her normal dark purple sweater with a silver t-shirt and torn jeans. Her ragged suitcase was held tightly in one hand as she spotted Jason on the couch and came to a stop. She blinked once; twice, before smiling softly and waving with her free hand. "Uh, hello!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10100

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Following Hosa was Scilene. She gazed around the common room of her house. Her blue eyes going over every detail. This was her new home. The people in this dorm better be Sexy Nice. Otherwise it would be a long year. Her eyes rested on someone she recognized from the lounge. Then another girl, with a quite sweater. " Hiya! " She smiled to both of them. This year didn't seem so bad yet.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:20 pm

"Why, hello~." Jason near sang, forcing himself to get up - well, no, prop himself up on his elbows. Close enough. He could still get a decent look at the blue-haired girl. "You a new recruit?" His gaze flickered, seeing a familiar pink-haired student as well, "What's up, Scil? Looks like you chose the right place after all~."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Hosa almost jumped when Scilene spoke, having not realized that she was behide her. She turned and smiled at the girl for a quick moment before turning back to Jason. "Yup, guess so. My name is Hosa. It's nice to meet you two." She gazed around the cozy little room. She could get used to it here.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11863

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:35 pm

And then lately following the two was Kynrea. In her not-so-thick Russian accent, she mumbled a greeting, her puppy following her tentatively. "Hello~" Smoothing down her light blue t-shirt and jeans which were slightly wrinkled she readjusted her hoodie on her back, shifting awkwardly from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

"Jason Wright. Real pleasure." The young man winked at Hosa, pausing when another young miss walked into the room. Alright - was this some kind of a joke, or was every other man seemingly running late around the same time. Or maybe he was just really lucky? "Hello. Wow." He let out a whistle, as if his mind were being blown. "Getting surrounded by all these pretty faces... 'Don't know if I can take it." The boy let out a cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Hosa couldn't help but laugh lightly at Jason but did take note that he was the only guy to appear so far. Just watch, she was sure another girl or two would suddenly appear before a guy joined. Her blue eyes sparkled as she glanced from person to person, wondering what the rest of their names was; what their different powers were and if they were nice. She wanted to become good friends with these people if they would be living together.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Another "pretty face" walked in. Lotte held a small brown suitcase in both her hands. Despite it's size, it was pretty heavy. She had compacted the shit out of the case, and she was either very weak or it was very dense, for she practically dragged it along. Ethel followed after her, smiling and crossing her arms. "Aaaand, you're here." she stated, and the girl dropped the suitcase in the front of the room, panting. She had learned to ignore Ethel's teasing comments, mainly because she made twice the amount of jeers as the ghost did. When she looked up to see the people in the room, however, she raised a brow. "What is with the gender ratio?" asked the girl, swiping a hand over her dark brown hair. Was there more people arriving?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 pm

The young man stretched and stood up again, shoving both hands in his pockets, "You guys need a hand with those suitcases?" He asked, figuring he might as well get on the job of being a gentlemen - especially with all these young women here... One he suspected as older than him, but that was besides the point. His golden gaze flickered in the corner of the room, another smile on his face as he laughed lightly. "Hey, Ghost girl." He called, "Not sure on the exact ratio, but clearly its in my favor." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10100

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Scilene picked up her bag and laughed with the girls. "Seems like Jason had a talk with the higher ups. to have this in his favor." She sighed. It seemed like thisplace as over flowing with girls. Looks like Jason got the upper hand with the Gender ratio. She thought with amusement, watching the other students file in.

ooc- I hate you muse. ;;

*swats a mosquitoes*
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Lotte pouted. "All you men are the same." she murmured, lugging her suitcase farther into the room. A tuft of hair fell back into her face, right over her nose. Her last swipe was futile. When she had brought it to the couch, she looked at a white slip of paper. "Who has 402? she asked softly, looking back up to examine a gesture from any of the room's inhabitants. She wanted to know who she'd especially live close to over the next year. Ethel followed after her, and blinked when she heard the ghost comment. "Hey! He is talking about me!" she said, followed by a light smile. Ethel was not used to being addressed by people. Her face heated, and she sat down on the couch, straightening her dress.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Grinning, Hosa shook her head as she held onto her suitcase. "I'm good, Jason, but thanks for the offer." her suitcase was ragged and old, but it was special to her and while she was sure Jason would take good care of it, her room was only a few steps away so she didn't want to let go of it.

Her head turned sightly toward Lotte as she frowned trying to recall her dorm number. Sighing, she used her free hand to dig though her jacket pocket til she pulled out a little piece of paper, a little crinkled but easy to read and carefully ran her gaze over the one number that it held. "Nope, sorry, I'm in 401."
Back to top Go down
Blood Moon
Blood Moon

Beata Bucks : 12380

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 pm

fux u!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

sed the goffix gurl.

no o1 liekz ottom

pss. - dis is nawt mune
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: We're the sexiest House. Admit it.   We're the sexiest House. Admit it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 pm

"That, or I guess I'm just extremely lucky." He laughed with Scilene, even though others - like Lotte - didn't seem to think of it as funny. Although calling in a few favors to get himself surrounded by beautiful women was tempting - he honestly didn't care who he bunked with as long as he got a long with them. He wondered, how many of them knew he was the son of the Headmaster and the Nurse as well? Eh... If they were in Autumn, they probably cared about that fact just about as much as he himself did: Very little.
Jason shrugged, "I wouldn't worry about it too badly. Now that I think about it, I have a feeling I should be afraid." /brick'd. The young man gave Lotte a strange look, but decided against saying any about it, turning his smile to Hosa instead. "It's no problem, really..." He said, sitting back down on the couch - Not on Ethel, thankfully, next to her. "401~."
Back to top Go down

We're the sexiest House. Admit it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next