Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]

Go down 
+4
Ebony
Badger
Falcon
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Of course he was forgotten. It was always impossible to know that he was truly there and attending class if he was invisible and well, he was used to it. Hieta had even thought about abandoning classes every now and then because he was constantly marked absent unless he spoke up, and he was starting to get to a driving point where his sister was convincing him to waste his time practically. Now, he'd do anything for Nicola, but it this was a little too much when he was constantly reminded that he was dead.

There were a few options he had, such as ditching class and pretending he was never there or he could even stick around and watch the other students attempt to civilly murder each other. Actually, he was about to do just that when a white-haired girl - Destiny, probably - came up to him and casually spoke to him as if he was actually there. She saw him, and well, that was a first. Hieta was almost shocked for a moment and he felt himself go numb before quickly shoving his hands into his pockets before complying with what she said. If the necromancer could see him, the Spring should probably be grateful that she hadn't ignored him and tried to include him into the activity. Of course, said teacher might not even give him credit for being there. Shaking his head, he watched Destiny's powers take form, and while it was a nice sight, he couldn't say he was exactly finding the human skeleton a most pleasant sight.

A necromancer and he was still unsure of what Amelia's power was, but the most he could tell was that she could take control over... something. Animals, maybe? The Spring couldn't really tell and he could care less at the moment. Leaning onto a wall for support, he was just going to watch everything unfold for now. Unless Destiny could figure something out for him, and well, yeah. The dark-haired student let out a sigh before saying, in light humor to simply scare Amelia, "Touching a skeleton isn't a good idea. You never know what the dead might bring when they're revived."

OOC;; You got it right Sleepy-kun~ <3
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Destiny kind of felt like she was in charge of this little group. "Yeah be kinda of careful cause I just pulled the dog skeleton from the ground. I don't know exactly whats on it." The dog looked away from the Amelia with a growl. It turned back to its current master, and circled around her before sitting down. "Since you seem to like the dog, try to take control from me, like the teacher said. I will be fighting you mental for the control if I feel it start to slip." Destiny said to Amelia.

Destiny warped an arm around the human skeleton who barely budged from the new weight. "If you are wondering about the human skeleton, I talked to the soul of the person it belonged to and got permission to use it before I took it. This one is clean, and seems to turn up whenever I summon things." She said kind of to both the people she was working with. "I'm going to be using him for my exercise, but if you need him for something just ask." Destiny let out a little yawn. Keeping two skeletons up put a little strain on Destiny but this wasn't near her limit.

Finally she faced Hieta turning the skeleton with her. "I don't know exactly who you are or what you do, but I do know you are dead. I don't know exactly how you work since you have a gift and you are still here. So you aren't the typical dead people I see everyday. But seeing how she was going to have us work together, whatever your gift is may have to do with the dead, or something with life-force or other things similar to necromancy." Destiny said to the ghost man, who she could see clearly. Everyone else not so much. "I can also make you visible to everyone else but for a short time though, if you so wish. "
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Pterodactylpterodactylpterodactyl....Hosa repeated the name over and over in her head as she attempted to take the form of the flying creature once more. But yet nothing happened, causing her to run one of her hands though her hair as she plopped onto the ground in defeat. It was like just trying to turn into it was wearing her out. Her eyes flickered up, scanning the room. A girl with fox ears and a tail had manged to set her training dummy on fire...And her tail by the looks of it, the other training dummy person wasn't doing so hot...Her eyes then flickered to the two girls and the skeletons. She titled her head, wondering how she had missed the skeletons showing up.

But she supposed she couldn't give up while the others were trying. So, she pushed herself to her feet once more as she brushed her long hair over her shoulder, before shaking her head. She had to focus...Pterodactyl, she could do this. Having the shape of the creature fill her mind, she focused hard on taking it form. When almost a sharp pain flashed though her. She stumbled back, her body suddenly shifting into a new form. It reminded her of the shape-shifting that had happened with the dragon but it didn't hurt as much...Causing her not to resist it. The next thing she knew...She was on four hooves. She blinked, half wondering how she had turned into a horse when she was trying to turn into a dinosaur..When she realized something was off. Her eyes focused up toward her forehead as the name of her form bubbled to the front of her mind, and her whole body seemed to react in shock as she suddenly reared back with a surprise neigh.

In seconds she was pacing in a nervous circle, her hooves clicking on the floor. Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh. She repeated over in her head as she pranced her in circle. Her body and mane where both a pure white, with her eyes being their normal blue...But perhaps the most weird thing about her form was the single horn that stuck from her forehead. Hosa had not manged to turn into a horse from trying to turn into a pterodactyl...She had turned into a unicorn. What? HOW? Those were the questions that raced though her mind, before forcing herself to stop her pacing and she shook her head. Focus...Had to focus...She was a unicorn now, a mythical creature. She had control, which was better the the whole dragon thing but why a unicorn? So...maybe she didn't have as much control over her gift as she thought.

She paused as she tried to take in the fact that she was indeed a unicorn, and tried to let the form itself speak to her. She felt...Pure, she supposed. It made sense, unicorns were a sign for purity and grace and stuff. She guess she also felt magical...Whatever that really felt like, pausing as she thought about if there was anything she knew about unicorns doing magic. She had learned from her dragon thing that she gained the abilities of it - such as breathing fire as a dragon - so why couldn't she do magic if a unicorn could? But sadly, she wasn't sure. But there was something about water she remembered, but that was it. Purifying water or something? Ugh, it was hard to remember things when you had just finished freaking out because you turned into a unicorn during class.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:07 am

Before he could blink his eyes, his hand was out, and three metal pin-balls were weighing down his hand. Make them levitate? Like what, magic? Preston shot an uncertain glance back at the teacher before taking a few steps back, breaking into his own area along with this others... Mostly in the corner of the room where it was harder for most people to see what he was up to. To be frank, this change in training left him a bit nervous. He'd never really relied on his gift all that heavily. The young man had always used it simply to empower his weapon, and his own physical skills.

There were reasons for that of course. One, he was a lazy ass motherfucker who hated to train like this. Two, he'd never been taught - or really allowed - to run rampant with his gift. His father was a timid, modest man, surprisingly enough, and shared his same gift. Preston had been shown how to keep his power on the down low and under control. It was always easier to avoid blowing out the city grid that way, or frying up the ocean, or burning his siblings...

"Fuck." Preston muttered, moving the other pin-balls into his left hand and left one to focus on in his right. He leaned up against the wall, staring down at the faint reflection on the sphere's surface. He narrowed his eyes. Blue flashes of light began to crack at his fingertips. Small shocks flew around his hand and ran over the sphere, but still, it didn't move. The Autumn tried his damnest to concentrate then. The small strips quickly enveloped the sphere, making a near solid blaze of lightning. The metal slowly turned red in his grasp, burning until the edges began to melt from the sides. In disgust, Preston tossed to ball away from them, a cross look on his face. This was going to be a long afternoon.

__

She was left more and more uncertain as one by one, everyone was given their assignment, wandering off to go and do their own things until she was the very last one standing - and would be the one working with the teacher, apparently. The Spring stared back at the Guardian, slightly unnerved for a moment by her stare. Instinctively, she made a reach for her necklace, resting her fingers on the precious green gem.

The sounds of training erupted in the training room and she snapped out of it. Brailynn loosened herself up, stretching her neck and arms. She walked herself up to the older woman. "So, what are we doing, Ms. ...?" A bit awkwardly, she'd forgotten the woman's name.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10124

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Ooc- sorry, internet problems.

Amelia jumped to her feet in surprise when an unknown voice spoke to her directly. If she didn’t know better, she would have thought it came from a column of air standing not too far from them. Gazing at the area where she thought the male voice had come from, the girl backed away from the dog hastily and her hand retreated back to her side. “So he’s okay with this? You controlling his body?” she said slowly to the other girl, almost detached. Was that Hieta?

She shook her head and smiled again. The dog wasn’t going to control itself! Well, maybe it could, but that wasn’t the point. Without alerting Destiny that she was starting, Amelia mentally made her way into the dog’s subconsciousness, searching for the main control center from which she could grasp. Aha! Somehow she could feel the dog’s instincts, thoughts, and next to that the physical controls. If she could just move the tail a noticeable amount, maybe she could take complete control. Wading through the barks, yips, and howls for thoughts the skele-dog had was beginning to become annoying until she found what might be where it controlled its tail.

That wasn’t it, but it was good enough. The dog let out a high-pitched yip, like one usually made if it was in pain. It would have blinked in confusion if it had eyelids. Automatically move to step 3: Complete control. “Sorry, this might make you uncomfortable.” And just like that, she lashed out little tendrils of her consciousness through the dog’s, searching for where Destiny’s had taken hold and jabbing harshly.

-----

Mumbling to himself, Heron set aside the cactus more carefully than he had the belt and picked up one of the plates of metal. After knocking on it, and also more methods of determination, he discovered it was just normal aluminum. These seemed much easier to handle, the shape was simple enough. Square. Square. Be a square piece of aluminum.

This didn’t seem right. A rectangular prism, yes, that was okay. Five feet tall with a two foot square base. But it felt incredibly hot and stuffy. “What the hell..?” came a muffled voice from inside. Sure, a prism was fine, but he had only partially transformed into this hollow thing. His shoulders and hips were fused to the sides! Alarmed and beginning to tire, he forced holes to form all across the surface of his metal body. His brown eyes peered through them and he observed the other students while slowly gaining his arms and legs again.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:47 am

She beamed up at him. "Youuu're.... Lykos, right? That's a really really super cool name! Like, super unique! I wish I had a name like that..." Addison tugged at his hand, dragging him away from the others. She was short, with dirty blonde hair and a penchant for bright colors, with a stymieing bubbliness that could liven anybody up... or just annoy the hell out of them, depending on the kind of person you were. "So, what's your power exactly? Mom said you have to use it on me to progress."

Lynn watched the young blonde approach, her face a hard iron mask. She had her mother's look, her father's demeanor by the way she so casually stretched. "Harper," she finished for her. "Your gift's a special case, isn't it? I know both your parents' powers..." She paused at that, with a fleeting dark look in her eyes, but it was gone as fast as it came. "But yours is an anomaly. I want you to start by explaining how it came to you. Don't leave any details out."

And Kayla was left standing there in the middle of the room, no other instructions other than "walk on the ceiling," and no partners or further direction. Sheesh, what was that lady's problem? She rubbed her cheek, narrowing her eyes at the teacher's daughter, running her mouth at a million miles per hour to a taller kid with bleached white hair. Kayla had already met Addison once or twice. Poor bastard didn't know what he was getting himself into. I'll zap that little twerp one day. One day, but not now. She didn't care to try her luck with Queen Bitch. Fuck, she thought the real Gift Mastery teacher was bad enough.

She hooked her thumbs into her pockets and waltzed forward, to where Pres was trying (and failing) to do his own special little exercise. Even he'd gotten more directions than her. Did she get her power wrong somehow? Sparks followed Kayla everywhere she went, whether she wanted them to or not. It wasn't a hard mistake to make.

Walk on the ceiling. She glanced up, snorting in distaste. That was fucking ridiculous. Was she trying to make her look stupid, or just trying to keep her busy and distracted? "How's it going then, Magneto?" Kayla asked flatly, watching the metal turn red-hot and melt in his fingers. She couldn't help but give a bitter half-smile, remembering her own charred pinball sitting on her drawer back in her dorm. Somehow, his goal seemed more in reach than hers. "Maybe try juggling."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:25 am

Brailynn gave the teacher - erm... 'Ms. Harper' - a strange look. A few smart ass remarks popped up into her head; namely if this woman knew about her parents, and about the gifts of every student here, and she was training them last minute for the Summer Tournament, then you really would've figured that she would've known the answer to that already. That is, if she really cared to do as much research as she let on, anyways. Thankfully, the Spring was smart enough to stay quiet. She'd thought she saw some cross look over the Guardian's face for just a moment, but she didn't think much of it. She could've just as easily been imagining things.

"It was during the last tournament." she started, crossing her arms. "I was down on my last legs. This acid user had already burned me all over and melted half my uniform off." Brailynn shuttered just thinking about it. Even then, it was hard to remember the ugly, sizzling burning of the guy's nasty gift. "He ended up on one end of the arena and I was on the other." She remembered falling through the dirty place, just desperately trying whatever she could to avoid getting hurt again. "He started throwing the acid my way, and I just remember feeling so drained. I knew I had to close the distance between us somehow." The blonde pulled out her hand, glancing at her empty palm. "I was just so desperate for power then... You know, you really feel as if you're about to die in those simulations. I hadn't even realized I'd done it, but I'd sucked the life out of all the ground under me." The girl laughed a bit sickly to herself. "I didn't get much farther than that anyways, but..."

___

Pres picked out another pinball, holding it up in his hand like the one before. Instead of starting a more microwave approach to the thing this time around, the tried something else, tossing the metal sphere up a little into the air and trying to catch it with his gift; or at least slow down it's landing a bit. At first, all he did was make a mess of things, sending sparks flying everywhere. A few more times in, he started to get the hang of it... slightly. He only ended up with a polar charge that was far too small, and too contained, leaving the pinball rolling over invisible sides awkwardly around his hand and unto the floor. Fuck, this was annoying.

Things only turned worse when he'd realized his roommate had wandered over, a small, smug smile on her face as she taunted him. He merely scoffed. "How about I shove these up your ass instead?" Preston mused back, just as blandly. He ignored her stare for a moment, reaching down and swooping the metal back into his grasp. "Don't you have roofs to spider on or something?" He tried to hoist the ball up again, and once again it rolled down unto the floor. The Autumn held back a groan. "This is a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Lykos wanted to die. Normally people just annoyed him to the point of punching them. But this girl. She was too happy how could someone be so excited about meeting someone? And the bright colors! It looked like a rainbow threw up on her. He had high hopes for this teacher, but she saddled him with a tiny girl. Her daughter none of the less. He was not a babysitting service. Red eyes glared down at the girl as she pulled him away. Did she ever stop talking? It was grinding on his nerves. Were all children like this? If so, he didn’t want any. ”I hate kids…” He mumbled under his breath. Honestly he didn’t have a care in the world if she heard him. ”Ares Physiology.” Lykos growled stiffly, yanking his hand away from the small girl. Now he was counting down the minutes until this class period was over.

Leo fell into a fighting position, his dominant foot in front, and the less dominant one behind him. The blond pulled his arms in front of his face. A typical fighting stance. Leo decided that he’d let Devin make the first move, and he’d play the defensive. The poor kid was going against an experienced fighter who was not only taller but more athletic. This spar was for Devin, who needed it more than Leo did.

How was he doing to figure out the other part of his power? ’Holy Powers, then huh?’ What the typical Holy definition? Righteous? Godly? That didn’t sound like something he could do. This was going to be hard to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Devin watched Leo move into a typical fighting stance with slight awe, mainly at how smoothly it happened. He paused, before slightly copying Devin as his eyes flicker as he stared at the older boy before him. Truth be told, Devin was scared. Like, super scared. The person had manged that Leo could hurt him with a touch...That wasn't something to look forward to. When Leo didn't make any moves forward, Devin quickly realized that Leo was waiting for him to move first. When he saw that Leo was distracted, he threw a punch forward. The first punch was rather weak, having to real force behind it has he didn't want to hurt his friend. It bounced harmlessly off of Leo's arm, before he drew back as he tried to figure out what to do next. With nothing else to do, he started to throw some more punches forward, slowly putting more force in them after each one.

------------------------------

Her training dummy was on fire, which was good. Inari took a step back to judge her work after having used her tail to set more of it aflame, but she did know that this wasn't what the instructor...Mrs. Harper wasn't it? - had asked her to do. She had asked for a pile of ashes...This? This wasn't even close to one. So, trying to paid no heed to the sounds around her, she once more tried to image the scarecrow-like dummy on fire once more. Her eyes were narrowed as she focused hard, trying not to focus on anything else but her dummy being on fire. Then the head almost completely erupted into a blue flame. Her eyes widen as she took a step back, taken by surprised by it but as she stared at the burning dummy. Her ears perked up as a grin appeared on her face, her burning tail (the flame being harmless to herself) flickering happily. Yeesssss! Progress!
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:49 pm

An eyebrow raised slightly, half out of interest and half out of complete temptation to say yes. With his arms still crossed, Hieta lingered on the thoughts for a few moments, his eyes straying past the white-haired girl in front of him and towards the other exercises the students were performing. The one that caught his eye was a young boy with black hair and tiny horns and a tail. Oh, so that was Devin. Nicola had volunteered him - much to his disappointment and annoyance -, and while he couldn't talk to the kid now, he'll do it eventually. With a slight roll of his eyes, the Spring replied, "Go ahead and make me visible, if you want. Don't over work yourself."

With a small frown, he addressed Amelia. Just because he was dead didn't mean he necessarily had to be possessed to be seen... "Who said anything about controlling my body? I don't find the idea appealing of being some kind of puppet."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Destiny flinched a little as she felt Amelia trying to take control. Instantly she lashed back with what ever she had controlling the dog. A smirk appeared on Destiny's face. "It's not gonna be that easy." Destiny said. She had a tight grip on this skeleton dog, and she wasn't gonna let go anytime soon. Controlling things was easy, they all listened. Except for her human skeleton, it was like he was an extension of her. He had a bit of her powers too, and often times he got lazy, should would slap him but it wouldn't hurt. 

She looked back to Hieta, and a smile appeared on her face. "Please making souls visible is child's play. The only issue is range. I can only do it for the class period." Destiny said before she snapped her fingers. With the snap, Hieta could be seen. "There see? Easy. Now do you have any idea what you can do as an exercise because I don't have a clue.." She said. 

Destiny put a hand on her human skeleton, and instantly it fell apart except for the piece Destiny held. As quickly as it fell apart it came back together due to Destiny's Life-force Manipulation. The skeleton in response to her doing so looked at her with a look that made it seem like it was offended. Destiny glanced at it for a moment, and said, "Oh shut up.. You knew I was going to do that." She said to the skeleton. The Skeleton shrugged, and went back to standing normally. 

____

Mason had tried a couple time to make the sound heard, but he couldn't. It was really hard. No matter how hard he concentrated, and no matter how many times he thought it could be heard by others it wasn't. The boy let out a sigh before concentrating on the song again. This time it was louder, than the other tries. A piano melody could be heard by those around him, but it didn't fill up the whole room yet. A smile appeared on his face.  He was making progress.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 am

The movement in front of Leo brought him back to the fight. The first punch he brushed out of the way with his fore arm. Leo realized that he had to keep his skin away from Devin, unwilling to hurt the boy. The other student began throwing a fury of kicks and punches Leo’s way. The angel boy easily blocked the punches before grabbing Devin’s foot he had up to launch a kick his way. Unconsciously, Leo lifted the foot into the air, throwing his friend off balance, and most likely onto his back. Flinching, the blond student was about to apologize, when he realized that it was a spar, and Devin would have to try harder. Leo gave Devin an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]   New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Limits [GIFT MASTERY CLASS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2