Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Entrance of Aleta {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10085

The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  Empty
PostSubject: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:48 pm

It was the afternoon, judging by the sun in the sky, and how long Aleta had been awake. It was a long ride from home, and she wanted to get to Beata as soon as she could. Pulling her father from bed to take her very early in the morning. They had rode in the car all day the day before and had stopped in a hotel for the night. Needless to say, she wanted to get the car ride over with. So very boring. Once she spotted the school, her heart fluttered in her chest. [color:df49=pink’I am here!’ Since she had sent the letter to her brother, Aleta couldn’t help but feel excitement. A place where she could be herself. ’If I can trust them. People aren’t normally trust worthy…’

The car slowed to a stop, and the young girl whipped open the door and leaped out, spinning on her heel towards the trunk. She slammed the door and raced over, pulling her suitcase out with excitement. She was about to run in when her father stepped in front of her. His blue eyes looking down at Aleta in a mixture of acceptance, and sadness. ”Have fun, and learn a lot, alright?” He gave her a smile, though it didn’t touch his eyes. Nearly everything about her father looked like Leo. Besides the sad look in his eyes, Leo got everything from him. Aleta would bet her life savings that her brother would look exactly like her dad. Aleta on the other hand looked exactly like her mother. Dark hair and dark eyes, nothing special. The newest student gave her father a similar smile, and nodded.

”I’ll do my best.” It was a promise she knew she may not be able to keep. Naturally she wasn’t very ambitious nor driven, even if her power granted that she had powers within the range of physical combat and training, she didn’t feel the need or drive to utilize that part of per power.

Once her father got back in the car and drove off, she made her way into the gates, brown eyes looking for her older brother’s easily spot able, unruly hair.

Last edited by Splotchy on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 pm

What a beautiful morning. Devin took in a happy breath of air as he stared at the sky, sitting near the entrance of the school. Things had been good lately and the tournament was as exciting as ever. He was rooting for Leo to win...Of course Leo was the only person he knew in it so he didn't even have anyone else to root for. His eyes flickered down from the sky and to the person sitting next to him; Nicola. He was happy to be talking to the eight-year old girl again as they did have some pretty close powers. Also, he had been overjoy to learn that Heita had agreed to training Devin...Of course he still wasn't sure when that was going to happen but he was sure they could work something out.

Something moving in the corner of his eyes causing his gaze to flicker away to see a girl standing at the gates of the school, looking around as if trying to find somebody. He got to his feet, glancing over to Nicola with a small smile. "There is a new student, let's go say hi!" But before she could even respond, he was darting across the entrance toward the new student. He slowed down before stopping not far from her, his tail flicking back and forth. He had gotten a bit used to showing off his tail and such, but he still wore his baseball cap when he could. It was special to him anyways.

"Hello!" he called out to the girl, pausing to glance behind him to see if Nicola had followed him before returning to look at the girl before him. "A-Are you looking for somebody? I might be able to help." He said, putting on his most helpful smile.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10659

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:09 pm

She personally didn't see why Devin wanted to meet at the entrance when their dorms weren't that far apart from each other - besides, she's always messing around on some other House's hallways so she was bound to run into him. But who cares? The sun was nice and shining, and it was a very happy morning. With the tournament going on, Nicola had made sure to watch the entire thing on the broadcast the school provided. It was really exciting and when she got back to normal, she definitely wanted to join in and show everyone how great she was at controlling her power. Of course, that'd be awhile and was just a fantasy.

Nicola was about to say something to Devin before he cut her off, and this only made her grumble. It was worse that he ran off before saying anything, and shaking her head, a small frown appearing on her features, the Summer finally understood why. New student? Oh, that's always fun. Ooooh. That's why Devin ran off.

The young girl had a bright smile on her face now, running over to catch up to the other student to see the one. She looked kinda nice, but she was never an excellent judge of character - according to her older brother. A small wave was the only thing she gestured, seeing as Devin was leading the conversation. But to be honest, she was kind of itching to join in... "Hiya!" was the only word to escape her mouth, though.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Unfortunately for Aleta, she didn’t see her brother, which caused a bit of worry within her. How would she know where to go? She didn't want to be wondering the halls during her first hour in the campus. That'd be embarrassing. While she fretted, two students approached, and she almost missed their arrival. Brown eyes looked away from the horizon to the two in front of them. One girl she didn't know, but the boy next to her, she recognized from her brother's letters. Green eyes, brown hair, tail and horns... Well, there weren't any horns to be seen, but that was most likely due to the hat covering the boy's hair. Eyes lighting up, she took a step towards the boy. "You're Devin. Right? My brother told me about you in his letter home. You know Leo, right?" It all came out in a blur of excitement. Perhaps she wouldn't be lost for hours in the hallways. Only after her moment of excitement faded, she took a step back, realizing she had gotten in the boy's face. However, her brown eyes didn't leave the boy. Her brother's bland description did little for his actual appearance. "Er, sorry. I got excited. I didn't think I'd recognise anyone besides my brother my first day here." Aleta then looked towards the other girl. The girl blanched at the sight of an 8 year old. Wasn't this...not a place for an 8 year old? She seemed so small! "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Devin was taken by surprise when she suddenly proclaimed his name and took a step forward. He shifted uncomfortably as he stared at her, listening to as she talked. Leo? She knew Leo? Letters....Well, it was clear to him that this was family, so he was left to guess it was his sister. He nodded as she took a step back, accepting her apologize as he gave her a small smile. Something did take his notice and that was he didn't feel any type of anger toward her. That informed him that she didn't have the same gift as her brother...So what gift did she had? He thought to ask, but decided against it. "Yes," he finally said with a soft smile. "I am indeed Devin and I do know your brother. Its nice to meet you!" he said, although he was half interested by the fact that Leo had mentioned him in his letters. Then again Devin had given him the idea...He did also hope that he was right on the whole sister thing. His gaze flickered over to Nicola, half tempted to introduce her but decided again it. He would let her speak for herself.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Huh? Okay, so the greeting was less enthusiastic than she originally hoped it would be, but... what was with the shock? It couldn't be that weird to see kids on the campus. There were lots of twelve year old stude--- oh yeah. She's eight. Not fourteen. Nicola stuck her tongue out in disgust, waving off the gesture with one hand before giving an irritated sigh - the better she was out of this situation, the better it would be for her in general. The Summer gave a bright smile, albeit forced, and seeing that Devin wasn't going to do the introductions for her, she happily declared, "I'm Nicola, err... fourteen years old, physically eight. Nice to meet you too. So, she was blunt. But... the reaction couldn't be that bad, right? Then again, Hieta always told her that she had to work on that... "Anyway, what's your name? I don't think you said anything about that yet."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:21 am

A fourteen year old with the body of an eight? What the hell? Come to think of it, how did she get into an eight year old's body? Why? So many questions floated through Aleta's mind that she almost missed Nicola's question. Giving she and Devin a look over, she continued. "Oh, right. Sorry." The new student glanced to the side for a moment, getting a familiar feeling. She brushed it off before stating her name.  "My name is A-" She was cut off by another yell.

"Aleta!"

"Aleta."The girl finished, turning her head to give her oncoming brother a glare. Who only continued his running sprint to her. Once he arrived, he swooped down and lifted her into the air, a bright smile on his face. On Aleta's own face was a healthy blush, and a frown set in anger. "Put me down."

Leo blinked at his sister, before setting her back on the ground. He gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry. I was excited to see you." However only receiving a roll of the eyes from his sister. Leo glanced over to see Devin and Nicola, brightening at the sight of the two, even though he only knew Devin. "So you already met Devin, Huh?"

The newest student nodded in agreement. Even though she was confused by Nicola's age and physical age, it was kind of nice to be greeted at the gate by people. Was it tradition in Beata to greet students this way?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:01 am

Devin's eyes had lighten up when Leo's voice called out to his sister, watching the older boy come and swoop her up in a hug. A bright smile appeared on his face when he had also taken notice of Devin. "Hi Leo!" he happily said as he gave the older student a small wave. "Yeah, I saw that she was new and thought I would say hi...Wasn't expecting her to be your sister thought!"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Well, this was awkward. The other three knew each other and she was sort of just there? Somehow, it was kinda weird just being there, as the fourth wheel like a normal... fourth wheel who has no idea what to talk about. It's not like it was hard to be social - it's hard when everyone knows each other except you. Nicola only found herself forcing a smile in an attempt to not to be completely strange, but that might not've worked...

"Soo... When'd you two meet?" She brought her hand up to her cheek briefly, a thoughtful look reflecting her pause. "Actually, make that three."

OOC;; I'm sorry. For being gone. Forever. I am a terrible person.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:52 am

"Hey, Devin!" The blond greeted back, an arm wrapped around his younger sister's shoulders. Whom pulled herself away to stand next to Devin, her dark eyes giving an annoyed glare at her brother. Who didn't notice her glare. While Nicola spoke, Leo gave her a confused look. "Well, I met Aleta here when she was born." Cue frustrated look from said person. "And I met Devin while training, right Devin?" The oldest gave him a grin. They had trained a lot together since they first met, although it had slowed down since the tournament, as Leo had begun to focus on his power more than physical skills, knowing that it was a weak spot for him. He hoped to be able to learn more about his power during the battles as well.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:57 am

Devin blinked when Nicola spoke up, turning his attention to her as he blushed slightly, forgetting that Nicola most likely didn't know Leo at all and so was the third...Fourth wheel? Either way, she was on her own so as she asked how they all met, he nodded as Leo spoke up. "Yup!" he said as he glanced at him with a soft smile, before his gaze flicking to Nicola for a moment. "And uh, Leo, this is Nicola! She was the first person I met here at Beata!" He just gave the two a little smile, hoping that Nicola would say more - he wanted her to be apart of this as well, even thought she had no connect with either of these people other than Devin knew Leo and that Aleta was Leo's sister. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Nicola nodded feverishly, a bright smile etching her features as she looked at the three carefully with her blue eyes. "Well, I don't think I remember giving you the directions to the dorms..." Her smile quickly faded into a tiny frown as she gave a small shrug. "Sorry about that, but did you eventually find them?" The Summer was pretty sure he found them, but how long it took... Well, she didn't want him to be in trouble because she forgot to say anything. That'd make her a pretty bad person, and Hieta always said to never be bad? Wow, life was confusing. Or was it really just straightforward?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm

She was asking him that now? He glanced over at Nicola, before giving her a soft nod. "Yeah, I did manged to figure it out. I don't mind that you forgot to do so, I suppose we got carried away about talking about my gift and...Well, gifts in general," he said with a soft laugh, before glancing at Aleta. "Speaking of gifts, what gift do you have, Aleta? I know it isn't the same one as your brother or...Well, meeting you wouldn't have been so nice as your brother and I did start on the wrong foot at first."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Leo had a sheepish smile on his face at the mention of their first meeting. To be honest, he wasn't really expecting anything like what had happened, so he felt bad. Realizing his sister was quiet, he looked down at her in confusion. "You can trust them, you know."

Dark eyes looked down at the ground, before they traveled up to look at the students next to her. Her brother seemed to know her hesitations in trusting people. She bit her lip, before answering quietly. "Fallen Angel Physiology."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Fallen Angel? What difference could it be ag--- oh. She was a fallen angel, not an actual angel. In other words, her brother was Angelic Physiology? Or that's what she was assuming. Who knew? Nicola had a small frown on her face, crossing her arms as she leaned forward to try and get a good look at the other girl's eyes, "It can't be that bad, right? I mean..." The Summer stepped back as a small shrug became evident. "I don't exactly like being hunted by demonic spawn every now and again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance of Aleta {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next