Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Nightly Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

A Nightly Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:32 pm

With a smile, Leo began walking to the dorms. His arm slipped her waist as they walked. He hadn't thought about, but it still felt nice to have her be close to him. The blond didn't leave any room for silence as the dorms became closer. He told a few excerpts of him trying to find Keirsta earlier that day, one of them including a small bird narrowly missing Leo as he flew over campus. Once back at the dorms, Leo let Keirsta go enter her dorm while he entered his own to get the supplies for the kitten. After a few moments inside his own room, he left as soon as he came, giving a wave to his dorm mates who were still up. With a knock, Leo waited for Keirsta to open the door, the supplies dangling from his hand in a plastic bag.
Back to top Go down

A Nightly Birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2