Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Cult of Beata?

Go down 

Are you interested in joining the cult?
Yes
The Cult of Beata? I_vote_lcap17%The Cult of Beata? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No
The Cult of Beata? I_vote_lcap83%The Cult of Beata? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9787

The Cult of Beata? Empty
PostSubject: The Cult of Beata?   The Cult of Beata? EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:01 pm

The Cult of Beata? Giphy
Introduction
You may deny it, but I can almost guarantee that almost every school has a cult on some sort of level, especially public school. Most of the time, at least one cult is there, even if you don't know it. Most likely it isn't successful in the slightest, but that's besides the point. It's still there, most likely. And it would only make sense that a school with troubled teens containing supernatural powers with no previous religious afflictions would have one, so why not make one? And who would be better to run it than your resident eclectic pagan, Kes? This topic may be long, but if you're interested, the read of this topic will be well worth it. Information is put in spoilers for length and prettiness issues. But before I actually organize things, I want to know the interest value. Please vote either way (yes or no.)

Basic Information on Cults
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Cult of Beata?
Page 1 of 1