Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trying to find the way...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9494

Trying to find the way... Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 am

Louis silently walked around the hallways of the campus, looking at the map someone gave him. He didn't really know what he was looking for or who, but he just kept walking
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8771

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 am

Leaning back on the lockers, Corin had sighed. Not much too do these days, most students were off at parties since summer was beginning and others were still away at the frontier field-trip so the hallways felt rather empty. She did chat with Lykos every once and awhile but he was often busy - doing his own things. The spring had looked up as she heard footsteps, using her hand too move away some bangs from her eyes her eyebrow rose. "Lost new-kid?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 am

"Well actually no. I'm not lost but instead, I guess just kinda wandering and getting familiar with the campus." He said kindly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

Beata Bucks : 10761

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am

The boy overheard the convorsation. He dusted up some sand to see and sure enough , there was a new face. "Hello there. My name is Sandosius Alvero. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Beata." The blind boy held his hand out and waited for the strangers grasp.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:06 am

"Hello, nice to meet you. I am Louis Ashina." he shook the boys hand. "After my first encounter with a student at the entrance, I thought I would never find someone as nice as you." he chuckled, thinking about the rude girl with the lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

Beata Bucks : 10761

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:05 am

"Well. I am always polite. So I hope to see more of you in Beata. Hopefully we could be friends later on. But I must be going. I can see you have a convorsation with this woman. Have a nice day." He smiled and turned to walk away. He felt good to know that he might have just made a friend.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 am

"Thanks, you too." he quietly called after the boy and then turned back towards the girl, waiting for her to give a snarky remark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the way...   Trying to find the way... Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to find the way...
Page 1 of 1