Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Peppy Pepper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

Peppy Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Peppy Pepper   Peppy Pepper EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Pepper walked down the school hallways looking at all of the classes. "Wow" she thought to herself not knowing who the first person she met would be. 'I should probably find Louis later, and according to this map, he would most likely be in the courtyard.' she half laughed and sighed. She was looking at her map and almost tripped herself over her own feet. 'Arrg' she muttered as she stumbled, but caught herself and stood back up hoping no one saw her. 'Nice save...' she clenched her fist.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Peppy Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppy Pepper   Peppy Pepper EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:43 pm

"Ha ha. Very funny." She looked up at the student standing in front of her. He looks interesting... she gave him a somewhat flirty smile back. "Ya, I'm new. I am surprised at how big this school is. It's the size of our house." she said looking around the hallway.

OOC- ya ya , sorry for posting so soon (not waiting for others), but eh, I was just impatient XD
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Peppy Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppy Pepper   Peppy Pepper EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 am

"No, nothing special like that. My name's Pepper." She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you. I guess I'm here cause of my "gift" and it's nice to be away from family once in a while." she gave a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Peppy Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppy Pepper   Peppy Pepper EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:09 pm

"Actually I would call it a curse not a gift." she said looking at the ground. "I have full body dragon transformation. But sometimes it can get out of hand so I usually don't like to use it." Pepper gave a sigh. "My brother's gift is way more peaceful and...ya...." she cut herself off mid sentence.

Ooc- sorry for not replying sooner, my email is being weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peppy Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppy Pepper   Peppy Pepper Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppy Pepper
Page 1 of 1