Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hallloo c::::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

Hallloo c::::  Empty
PostSubject: Hallloo c::::    Hallloo c::::  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:33 pm

yoyoyo check this out peeps if your new welcome to Beataaaaaaa!!! My names Crystal or Crys for short but my real name is actually Naomi but I dont care what you call me after all friends give friends nick names right right? 8D Anywhooo~ I just wanted too introduce myself a little I feel like no one really knows my personal self so I thought why not be bold and share at least 20 facts about meee ;D althoughhh alot of you do kind of know me bc my skype I message you guys with is my personal one huehuehue.

Anyways again and nice too meet you all! Im just gonna tell you a little summary of what I think of myself and this is my personality if you can't deal with it sorry ;cc

BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET

Yeaaa that one the fascinating world where you can meet amazing people! but personally I think its a little strange that I hardly know anything about anyone and how nobody knows much about me so I decided to do this uwu and Online people are better then real life people right? 8D we aint cocky and everyoness niceeeeee.

SO  I consider myself pretty friendly! I love meeting new people I wanna meet alot of people so I plan on traveling the world when im done with highschool which is long ways from now. Although I was a bit more shy and socially awkward back in middle school so I couldnt make many friends so I turned to the internet for my socialization. I kind of opened up during basketball but I still do have some anxiety issues and im a tad bit Socially awkward so not on here so thats no biggie right :D

Hallloo c::::  Zf7Srxf

*INSERTS MY FACE INTO YOUR FACE* hihii

yes yes thats my face why not show you my face when this is all about me even though most of you already know what I look like onto my facts ;D

1. Im an athlete playing basketball and doing comp & football cheer
2. Im 15 years old but I was told I look like a 12 year old //cries
3. I recently started school and already wanna die
4. My zodak is a dragon ;D
5. I cant tie my shoes uwu
6. I like naps ;DD
7. Im good at reading but I seriously get to lazy to read
8.I am the middle child yay
9. Though I may not look it I am 100% Korean
10. I have a crazy big family 1 younger brother 1 Older brother and 1 Older sister
11. Im the only one in my family who does not and will never Procrastinate
12. I like to swim but I wouldnt be able to do the sport
13. My favorite color is Violet :D
14. My favorite sport is basketball but I dont really watch it on tv lul
15. In basketball I made JV and was named the point guard uwu
16. Im hyper active and broke my arm from jumping off a couch
17. Im moody alot typically towards my family but will always show my nice side to my friends :-)
18. I have two dogs! & Two bunnies their all cute :DDD u jelly u fool
19. I live in the 49th state, alaska.
20. I force my sister to wake up at 5:30 to pick out my outfits and do my makeup bc I cant do either
Back to top Go down

Hallloo c::::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: