Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Areokenisisis/Hydrokinesis Yang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9787

An Areokenisisis/Hydrokinesis Yang Empty
PostSubject: An Areokenisisis/Hydrokinesis Yang   An Areokenisisis/Hydrokinesis Yang EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello.

As most of us know, Modem has the power of Chlorokinesis. Everyone also probably knows that he is an unstable mess. Some people know that Modem will be escaping to join the People in Black. (Well, escaping and finding the People in Black.)

But after the thing with Areokinesis coming up I realized I wanted something.

I am looking for someone to play a character with Areokinesis or Hydrokinesis. Preferably, the character wpuld be all cool and even, and side with the People in Black. That way, they would be the opposite of Modem and be the one to keep him calm and not be reckless. This also has more symbolism, as air is the opposite of earth/the earth needs water to live. The character can be male or female, a current student or Person in Black. Hopefully, we would have it so Modem falls in love with them. Preferably, they fall in love with him too, but I'll leave that up to you.

Anyone in?
Back to top Go down

An Areokenisisis/Hydrokinesis Yang
Page 1 of 1