Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Edward and Feris awkward fun time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11277

Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:47 am

Gah....Feris let out a growl as he leaned back, stretching out across the bed but made sure to stay away from where Edward was sitting as he closed his eyes with a snort. "If it takes to long, then I better find something to do to spend the time because there is no way in hell I am going to stay in that husky form for so long. I prefer being a mythical creature - cause they can cause way more destruction then any normal animal can."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8514

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 am

"We may have something to do soon. Oliver Kent, one of the morons in the dorm, can sense people's gifts. So he could probably detect you. That could get interesting." He said. "We won't be able to do anything currently, a bunch of students, including my twin and Hosa, are on a trip to somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm

His eyes flickered open as a sneer filled his face as Edward explained Oliver's gift. "That...May be a kink in the plan - if we fucking had one that is," before pausing and raising an eyebrow at the mention of the trip. "A...Trip? Why the fuck would they go on a stupid...Do you know how long they are going to be gone for?" he found himself asking, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Cause if we are going to have to Mister 'gift detector' here, then I wanna do something fun before I get found out cause I can't cause chaos and mayhem when the school is on my ass." He also wanted to cause his version of fun when Hosa was here - he wanted to draw her out so he could fucking kill her. While he doubted it - if she was as good as him with his gift, then she could pose a real problem to him and he wanted to get rid of her before she even knew he existed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 pm

"No idea." he replied casually. "Thankfully the Gift Bloodhound is also on that trip so we have some time to do... whatever the plan is. I believe there's going to be a someone in Rosebury that'll give us the details." He stopped twirling the pencil and threw it back onto the desk where it was before.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Feris pushed himself up from the bed, a snarl on his face as he glared daggers at his 'comrade.' "The fact he is gone doesn't mean shit if we don't know how long he is gone," he barked at the younger man, his eyes glinting dangerously. "I ain't one for putting much thought into anything, but this is something we can't mess up." Unless it came to that bitch Hosa, then the stupid plan could go to hell. "This mission could take a matter of hours or days, but we are stuck in the fucking dark about that. We might rush it to get out of here before he can find out about us, but that could mean holes and that means Agrona is gonna chew us out. But if we wait to long, then we get found out and the school knows about us - and that could be better or worse then Agrona getting pissed at us. So the fact they are gone doesn't help us when we are left with an unknown left of time. When the hell are we suppose to find this 'somebody' anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:53 pm

"This Saturday, if my memory is right. Then hopefully we'll have something to do." he said in a bored voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Feris awkward fun time   Edward and Feris awkward fun time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward and Feris awkward fun time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2