Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Friends? [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8142

New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:16 am

Kyou watched the pair flinch in response to her overly excited comment. She intertwined her fingers behind her back, letting her camera fall against her torso, help up by the strap around her neck. A slight brush crept onto her cheeks from the embarrassment. "Heh, I guess I got a little excited. I knew Beata was a school for gifted people, but the thought of being around so many people like me didn't click in until now," the brunette explained, twirling a lock of her hair. "D-do you think I could see your powers? I've never actually seen other powers being used," the 15 year old mumbled, staring down at her feet. Why did it feel so awkward asking them? It didn't seem like they were ashamed of their abilities. They went to a school where using your gifts was mandatory, so of course they shouldn't be afraid to show off.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9412

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:39 am

Magic rubbed the back of his head slightly.. "You can't exactly see my gift.. seeing how sound is kind of an invisible thing. You can hear it though.." He explained. Mason didn't do anything at the moment though. He wanted to make sure it was alright with the girl first. "And it's fine for you to be excited just please don't be too loud.. My gift kind of gives me super hearing and it hurts when someone shouts.." He explained as to why he flinched.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8499

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:51 am

"My gift's very visible, but it's hard to control." Sarah explained. "You'd have to get me to feel one emotion incredibly strongly."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:05 am

Kyou was astounded. "Super hearing?!" she exclaimed, only to recoil and clamp her hands over her mouth. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered through her fingers. She looked at Sarah in confusion. "You need to feel a strong emotion?" Several thoughts popped into her head about the possibilities, but nothing solid stuck. "Um... Prim dies in Mockingjay?" she spoiled, wincing a little in case of a large reaction.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 am

Magic flinched at the girl being loud once again. "Super hearing is kind of a plus from my gift. My gift is actually sound manipulation." He said to her so that way she didn't assume that it was just enhanced hearing.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:31 am

Sarah laughed. "I read the Hunger Games almost 9 years ago." she told the other girl. "You'll have to try harder if you want my gift to work."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:48 am

Kyou turned to Magic with a bright smile. "And I thought super hearing was cool," she chuckled. It was amazing, the thought of manipulating sound waves. Time travel was dangerous. One wrong move and her whole world could be upside down. Sound manipulation was simple and non-world changing. The dark-haired was luckier than he knew. The teenager was about to reply with her own ability, but Sarah spoke before a word could escape Kyou's lips.

The girl pouted in response to her teasing. She crossed her arms and narrowed her brown eyes a bit. The brunette sighed and clenched her eyes together. In the few seconds time was frozen, the Japanese teenager had grabbed an apple (leaving the appropriate amount of money, of course) from a nearby stand and positioned herself behind the other girl.

A crunching noise sounded from behind as Kyou's the world's watch began ticking again. She chewed on the apple for a moment before smiling at brown-haired girl. "I think I'll pass," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Actually he wasn't that lucky. Because of Magic's gift he was actually quite dangerous.. He also hated his hearing most of the time. Because of his hearing he was able to constantly hear stuff like the couple arguing down the way, and that damn dog backing down the way.. Always had to hear that dog. The reason why he was so dangerous was because his gift could kill people. Certain sound waves could blind people, turn that up to 11 he could stop someone from breathing.. Sound waves could also cause internal injuries if he directly emitted them into someone's body. Not to mention loud noises can cause physical pain.. Another thing was if he was angry enough, and didn't have good control over his power emitted sound waves into the ground would cause an earthquake so he wasn't too lucky.

The winter prefect didn't even know that the girl had stopped time. Well no one would know.. Though due to his hearing he was able to tell where the girl was from her crunching on an apple. He didn't bother to turn and look at her. "I'm guessing something to do with time or teleportation?" Magic asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Sarah jumped in surprise as Kyou suddenly appeared behind her, eating an apple. "I see you're demonstrating your gift. Let me try something. It might not work though." she said, closing her eyes. She concentrated on the happiest memory she could, and then, after a minute or so of concentration, she felt the happiness leave her, like an absence of part of her soul. She knew her gift had worked.

"Hi there! You know who I am. I'm so happy to meet you guys!" the yellow-haired Sarah said cheerfully.

"As you can tell, I create clones, each clone having only one emotion." the Original Sarah replied, voice devoid of all happiness.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:46 pm

"Woah."

Kyou flipped her brown hair and rested her hand on her hip. "I'm the master of time," she stated jokingly to Magic. A small smile presented itself on her on her face and she returned to her normal stance. The girl shifted her brown gaze to a much more, eccentric and blonde version of Sarah. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she giggled.

ooc; no idea where to go from here, you guys figure something out 8D
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:14 pm

A small smile appeared on the winter's face. "Well I'm a master of sound." He didn't really care for the other version of Sarah who seemed super happy. She was a bit loud and it hurt his ears. He still had yet to show off his gift so... might as well.. Soon enough a piano melody filled the air, and he waited patiently for the other two to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:19 pm

The yellow-haired Sarah began giggling and clapping almost immediately while the real Sarah simply nodded. "Wow that's amazing!" the yellow-haired Sarah said excitedly. Meanwhile, all the real Sarah said is "It sounds nice."

The real Sarah, tired of not being able to feel happy, touched the other Sarah and in a moment, the yellow-haired clone was gone. She sighed. "Ahhh, much better." she said, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Suddenly the air around the group was filled with a melodious piano. Kyou's face lit up, her smile wide as she hummed along to the tune. It was beautiful, but odd that it had appeared out of nowhere. She glanced at Magic with bright, brown eyes and smiled. She could tell from his expression that he was expecting the pair to notice something. This must be another talent of the dark-haired boy.

The sudden beeping erupting from her small watch took away the girl's focus. Looking down at the small object, she was astounded to see the time. "It's already 5?" she muttered, her eyebrows curling in worry. She glanced up at the two and gave them a tiny smile.

"It was great to meet you, but I got to get going. I'll miss dinner if I'm not back in... well let's say I'm already late," Kyou spoke with a small laugh. "I hope I see you at school!" She waved, and walked down the road and disappeared around a corner.

ooc; ending this cause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? [OPEN]   New Friends? [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends? [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2