Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving In [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8822

Moving In [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Logan watched her, leaning against the counter with a smirk. She looked so awkward, using both hands to pick up the glass, hands that happened to be in ridiculous large gloves. It was cute. "You know, you could always just abandon the gloves together, and drink it out of a bowl like a dog." Once one joke was made, he usually gained the confidence to tease a little more. Sophia was no exception to this. He put the pitcher back into the refrigerator, and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:04 pm

"I could but then we might be missing a building in a couple hours. I don't think you would want that." Sophie said to him in a kind of friendly tone, but it had a small hint of coldness in it. And the gloves weren't that big. The fit her hands nicely, and they were soft and nice feeling, but she still hated wearing them. She really did. They got in the way a lot but she learned to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8822

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Logan caught the coldness, but only smiled, putting the cup in the sink and yawning. "Well, I guess I should do my homework now," he told her, walking towards his room. "Welcome to the dorm! I owe you coffee or...a dog bowl or...something."
With a wave and a grin, he closed his door behind him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Closed]   Moving In [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2