Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11332

tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ Empty
PostSubject: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Wren stood in the middle of the lounge, she sat up straight from her place on the couch. To her left sat the coffee table cluttered with an aray of crumpled papers and a notepad and pen. To her right was an empty seat, just waiting for her scheduled interview. She had been running out of ideas to put in the paper, but after hearing about the mission she suddenly had the perfect idea. What was better than a story about man eating spiders? A story about a creepy bot? /shot That's right, nothing!
So the blonde sat, trying to decide on the first question to ask- hence all the wadded up paper. Yet as the clock ticked on and still no interviewee, the Brit started to wonder if they would even show up. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9318

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Luna walked in, her long black hair straightened. "Sorry I am late!" The girl said. "I was drawing..." Sitting down in the chair, she started going through the info she'd probably need to answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Wren looked up with an exasperated look, but forced a smile upon her face. Her eyes crinkled slightly, in an attempt to hide the slight annoyance. Ahh, but she was drawing and Wren knew what it was like to get lost in your passion and nodded at the girl with a smile. "Hi, I don't think I've fully introduced myself to you! I'm Wren and I help with the school's Newspaper." The Brit said with a far off dreamy look. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me! It would be much appriciated!" And with a small smile she looked at the girl, hoping she was okay with this and would properly open up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Luna nodded... Trying to keep her ice-like eyes hidden. She never did like showing them... It made her feel... weird. "Nice to meet you... If I haven't told you before... I'm Luna..." She trailed off here and there, trying to think on what to do. "Not at all!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Luna." Wren chirped, grinning and sensing the tension in the girl's stance. Not being a mind-reader she hoped that a happy grin could lighten her up and she picked her note pad and pen from it's resting place on the table. Wren wrote down Luna's name, crossing her legs under her and looking back up at the girl. "Great, okay." She said, looking down at the list she had writen down earlier. "So what was it like? The spider, I mean, what did it look like? Were you... scared?" With her wide eyed glance and wide smile it didn't come off so much as nosey, as it did curious and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Luna listened, well, this one was easy. "Well.... No, I wasn't scared... actually... Kinda, not much though. I wasn't scared of the spider itself, but afraid it was going to surely kill me for sure." She replied. Now onto what it looked like, this made her shudder. Uugh... So ugly... "Well... That is what I was drawing, actually... Would you like to see it?" she asked, looking at Wren.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Wren nodded, quickly jotting down what she was saying. Her fluffy pen scralwed down her every word... with a possible sense of stretching it a little bit. But at the mention of the spide the girl felt a tingle run down her spine and she shook her head. "Sounds terrifying. I know I would be scared!" She exclaimed with a laugh, turning her attention back to the girl and her-- drawing. With eyes widing and her butt starting to bounce off the couch with excitement the girl grinned at her. "I'd love to!" Wren exclaimed, watching her with genuine curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Luna nodded. "I know! The sound of the mission nearly terrified me... But I was alright once I got there." She said. Digging into her bag, she pulled out the sketch and handed it to her. It was close to the exact.... "It took me awhile... I didn't really want to remember what it looked like, but in the end, it was pretty funny to me." A hint of amusement shone in her ice blue eyes. Well, she tried to make it sound interesting, it was, really.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

"I bet, I couldn't ever do that." Wren said, her light eyes wide. Amused? She was amused by the spider? No, see Wren was not even close finding the spider amusing and she wasn't even there. But the drawing looked amazing and the intense detail made Wren look up with shock. "This is... brilliant. Do you mind if I take it with me for the paper?" She questioned, staring at the drawing. With a shake of her head, Wren wrote down a few things before looking up again. "How did you find out about this spider anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Luna just smiled. "I don't mind at all." She had to give an honest answer to this next one. "Well, you just don't find out about missions from thin air, correct?" This just made her want to laugh, yet she didn't. "Seriously, though. I had gotten news that there was a portal that had been opened again, and there were three Giant Spiders that needed to be killed. So, I asked to sign up for the mission, and that was that." She had to pause ever so often to remember, yet she got the truthful answer out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~   tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know ~
Page 1 of 1