Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Split [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10124

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Where were the damn stars when you needed them?

Heron laid across the cold rooftop staring at the pitch-black clouded night sky, eyes dull and unfocused. The moon was new, midnight was approaching, but the sky was blanketed with dark storm clouds. A few months ago he would have just gone back inside, disappointed. Since then he'd developed... something.

Ever since the mansion, students, mostly in his own house, had been deeply affected. Some, he'd heard, had gone practically mad. It might be the other person in his head, but he felt he had been given the longer end of the stick. Although the stick was burning away as time went on. He didn't realize it, but he'd developed a form of personality disorder.

"This isn't normal, you know that, right?" Raven controlled his eyes just enough to roll them.

"It doesn't hurt anyone," he said aloud, forgetting for a moment other people cloud be here as well.

"It hurts the both of us. You most especially." It annoyed him how she'd gotten most of the elequoncy in speech. He groaned, aiming his annoyed glare at the clouds.

What he thought of the most, which Raven didn't take too lightly, was that whenever he did work he was technically cheating. What Raven thought of, however, was slowly taking over the other student. She'd occasionally take control of his arms and legs while he slept, having him "sleep-walk" around the school. It was easy to avoid the prefects, teachers, and guardians, which actually made the feeling less exciting. Due to her runs about the campus, Heron often felt tired with no known cause. Even if he'd fallen asleep earlier it was the same amount of exhaustion. She found this increasingly amusing.

"I know you're just glad to be alive. Nothing else matters to you than that. Quit pretending to care about my well-being."

Feeling brave, she took control over his vocal cords. "O-K Grumpy, i'll try to lay low and die, just for you." Her voice was smoother than his, but raised and lowered in pitch more often. This showed in the intense sarcasm she dolled out. He scowled at the sky, while the clouds lowered, almost touchable. It would rain soon.

"Don't you dare do that again," voice almost a growl.

"What, this?" She then went on to sing a lewd song purposfully out of tune.

Heron raised a fist on instinct, but put it down, nails digging furiously into his palm. They went on to argue intensly out loud (which caused a painful headache, by the way), until the darkness was sliced apart by light coming from opening stairwell door. They both yelled in unison.

"What!?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:00 am

Leo had been heading back to his dorm room, when he heard two voices arguing on top of the roof. The clouds were gathering in the distance, and the possibility of rain was very high, and that is what prompted him to get back to his dorm. Didn't they know that they should get off of the roof? What if it was a thunder storm? His footsteps paused, and looked up towards the top of the building. With a concerned face, Leo entered the building and climbed  the old steps to the door that lead out to the roof top. As a prefect, it was his duty to stop an argument between students, and that was just what he was going to do.

Hand on the cold metal knob of the door, Leo pushed on the heavy door. It opened with a screech of metal against metal. They needed to put some oil on the hinges. Blue eyes looked along the roof top for the two, when the two voices shouted at him seemingly in one voice. Freezing, Leo narrowed his eyes, looking over the lone figure on the roof.

'I swear I heard two voices...' The blond swore mentally, taking a step into the rooftop, one hand holding the door open keep the light flooding into the area. There really was only one person here. What was happening? With a frown, Leo looked the boy in the eyes. "Are you alright? I heard two voices up here..." He trailed off uncertainly. Perhaps it was his power?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 pm

They both paused when the prefect spoke, frozen in their flaming anger towards each other. "I'll speak now. Keep quiet."

"I'm fine." He almost said we. That would have been strange.

"I wasn't!"

Yeah, and the sky's green." She then pretended to fold her arms and sit in a corner, glaring in exasperation. He ignored her.

Heron focused on the boy, vaguely recognizing him. "You went on the mansion "mission", right?" He turned his body to face the other, fiddling with a loose string. "Did your... soul, go back correctly?" The Winter said wearily, feeling the first sprinkle of rain in his hair, and wrapped the scarf tighter around himself. That was an odd question to ask; the soul shouldn't exist in the first place, never mind putting one back. He'd been proven wrong many times that night.

Ooc- sorry, internet problems...
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 pm

ooc: That's fine~ Let's just say that Leo was able to break his double's bracelet. I didn't get a chance to write that post that he did.

ic:

The soul splitting mission? It wasn't that long ago, so it was easy for Leo to remember. The Autumn student nodded in confirmation to him being present during the trip. Having his soul ripped in half did not feel pleasant. Even seeing someone who looked like him, but female was not pleasant. In fact, it was odd, and unnatural. Yet, he was able to talk some reasoning into his female self, and they both agreed to merge. Sure he felt a bit more...feminine, like urge to sometimes want to get rid of the callouses on his hands. Or other things like that. However, he was still himself. So it felt correct to him at least.

"Yeah. At least I think so?" Leo paused for a moment, then tilted his head at the boy. "Did your's not...?"

Last edited by Splotch of Blood on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Heron rubbed the burn mark around his wrist. It still stung. "Instead of merging completely, she's a parasite of sorts." 'Takes control sometimes, too.' Raven took this as her cue to speak.

"I'm the parasite. Nice to meet you." She was using his mouth to speak, almost raising a hand to be shaken. It received two conflicting instructions from both of the conscious' and twitched. When she controlled him, all body language changed; she was much more expressive in hand movements and facials, something Heron couldn't stand. It just made everything much more tiring, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:09 pm

The blond tilted his head curiously. How would one fix that? He didn't think that it was something easily fixed with a snap of a finger. How did it even happen in the first place? His soul went back without a hitch. What could have been different? Leo paused his thoughts, as another voice spoke; The one he had heard before when he was walking back to his dorms. The voice sounded different to the point where he could tell them apart. Their movements were different too it seemed.

"Nice to meet you...too?" Leo responded, voice sounding as confused as he was. The prefect adjusted his grip on the squeaky door. His brows knitted together as he tried to understand what was happened to Heron. "So I guess that you two do not get along very well, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:38 pm

To tell you the truth, I think in a few more months we’d make great lawyers.” Raven gave a shit-eating grin.

Heron wasn’t too pleased with the unsolicited use of his tongue, but let it slide. He’d get her for that later. “If you know or meet anyone that can help, please send them to… us.” He couldn’t really count her as something that could be removed, she had her own “mind”, after all. Integration was a better word.

He remembered his roommate, Lamia, who didn’t take the soul-splitting too well either. Another Winter boy too, although he didn’t know his name. “Actually, send them to us Winters in general,” they said at once. Raven smiled again while Heron scowled. What a strange face that made.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Leo took a step out onto the roof, letting the door slowly squeak closed behind him. This wasn't a problem that could be fixed easily. If anything, they would have to talk with the same person who placed that...spell? Or rather curse on them. Leo figured the option was out of the window. No one knew where to find that lady -and even if they did end up finding her- the prefect doubted that the lady would reverse her doing.

With a tilt of his head, Leo mumbled a rhetorical question to himself. [color=lightyellow]"Others had problems then too, huh?" Honestly, Leo didn't think he knew how to solve it. Or even how to begin to solve this dilemma. Their best bet, until someone could figure out how to fix it, was to have them get along.

Ready to play devil's advocate, he approached Heron. With a hand running through his hair, the blond began his reasoning. "I know this may sound dumb, but I guess I am just trying to understand your situation." He halted his speech for a long moment, letting his words sink in. "Why don't you two get along? You are the same person after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Split [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split [Open]   Split [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Split [Open]
Page 1 of 1