Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beata Character Interviews

Go down 
+8
Splotch
Badger
Ice
Binder
Coon
Ella
Falcon
Echo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10671

Beata Character Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:10 pm

I saw this trending on dA and tumblr, and because I'm a lazy person, I did this instead of doing homework. |D
Seems fun in the end, so why not? Just a bit of characterization after all.

Instructions: Choose an OC and fill in the template accordingly in character.

Questions

Code:
[b]01. Full name:[/b]
[b]02. Best friend:[/b]
[b]03. Sexuality:[/b]
[b]04. Favorite color:[/b]
[b]05. Relationship status:[/b]
[b]06. Ideal mate:[/b]
[b]07. Turn-ons:[/b]
[b]08. Favorite food:[/b]
[b]09. Crushes:[/b]
[b]10. Favorite music:[/b]
[b]11. Biggest fear:[/b]
[b]12. Biggest fantasy:[/b]
[b]13. Bad habits:[/b]
[b]14. Biggest regret:[/b]
[b]15. Best kept secrets:[/b]
[b]16. Last thought:[/b]
[b]17. Worst romantic experience:[/b]
[b]18. Biggest insecurity:[/b]
[b]19. Weapon of choice:[/b]
[b]20. Role Model:[/b]

Answers

Will update as I go along. >><<

theseninjawords1. Lamia
01. Full name: Uhm... Lamia M-M-Mae Tempo.
02. Best friend: E-everyone's really kind... I d-don't think I can p-pick j-just one.
03. Sexuality: I-I'd rather n-n-not answer th-this.
04. Favorite color: Violet is n-nice, I th-think?
05. Relationship status: I-I don't think a-anyone... feels that w-way towards m-me...
06. Ideal mate: Hmm... I-I'd be l-lucky if s-someone b-bothered--- n-never mind...!
07. Turn-ons: Wh-what?
08. Favorite food: It's a uhm... t-type of ice cream.
09. Crushes: R-romance i-isn't my f-f-forte. It'd b-be too tr-troublesome if I-I th-thought a-about it.
10. Favorite music: Instrumentals are a-always so c-calming.
11. Biggest fear: Pl-please d-don't ask th-this again... Please?
12. Biggest fantasy: I-It's nothing i-important.
13. Bad habits: I h-have too m-many awful t-tendencies. It'd be t-too hard to n-n-name them all...!
14. Biggest regret: Pl-please, I'd r-rather not talk about i-it.
15. Best kept secrets: Hehe... I-I'm s-s-sorry.
16. Last thought: "How are they...?"
17. Worst romantic experience: W-well...
18. Biggest insecurity: I-I'm n-not r-really comfortable talking a-about m-m-myself.
19. Weapon of choice: It'd be b-best n-not to f-fight... violence isn't s-something I'm f-fond of.
20. Role Model: I a-admire too m-many people. E-everyone's so w-wonderful at th-this school.

theseninjawords2. Nicola
01. Full name: Nicola Marie Kresnik. Bleh, the flow is awful and just doesn't roll off your tongue properly.
02. Best friend: Gotta be Madison. She's a decent punching bag if you need someone to tease, too.
03. Sexuality: Who cares? A person's a person. If you love 'em, then you love them.
04. Favorite color: I want to say white, but that's a shade, so blue it is.
05. Relationship status: Single, single, and single. Do I need to emphasize it anymore?
06. Ideal mate: Not sure. Someone whose fun to be around and is completely fine with me messing with them every now and then, maybe?  
07. Turn-ons: I don't like people who are a lot taller than me. Any other trait is adequate enough.
08. Favorite food: This one potato dumpling thingy... what was it called again? Klotchi? Klotsi? Ah, forget it. I'll look it up later.
09. Crushes: I'll pretend I never heard this question.
10. Favorite music: I hate to admit it, but I do like bubbly and energetic songs.
11. Biggest fear: Thunder. There's another one, of course.
12. Biggest fantasy: Wouldn't mind traveling around the world with a friend sometime.
13. Bad habits: D'Angelo and the others criticize me for being too blunt and inconsiderate of others' feelings. Not that I'm sorry for it, but I'll keep it in mind. Okay? Sheesh.
14. Biggest regret: Getting Hieta killed. I don't like thinking about it too much.
15. Best kept secrets: It's called a secret for a reason.
16. Last thought: "Here's to hoping the next demon raid isn't for awhile."
17. Worst romantic experience: Seeing as I've never bothered getting romantically involved with anyone, guess it doesn't apply to me.
18. Biggest insecurity: Well, not insecure, but I get kinda nervous when I don't know the answer or solution to something that I should know.
19. Weapon of choice: Are you talking about my school weapons or the bloody one I pull out of my arm?
20. Role Model: My brother, of course! Sure, he might be a bit of a siscon or somethin' along those lines, but he's really good at video games and pretty tough, too. I mean, he's a demon and well, dead, but 'ya know.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11668

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 am

Ashleigh

01. Full name: Ashleigh Taylor Cobb
02. Best friend: All my friends keep leaving me for some reason, so I guess my brother?
03. Sexuality: Straight as an arrow~ But I could be swayed if you bend me right~
04. Favorite color: Purple
05. Relationship status: Single. Any takers?
06. Ideal mate: Someone smart who I can pick up and run with - literally, of course.
07. Turn-ons: You sure that's appropriate for school? Mm well, I'll just say that there's a thrill in being able to be caught~
08. Favorite food: Steak!
09. Crushes: Wouldn't you like to know?~ He wouldn't like it if I told, though.
10. Favorite music: Fast-paced stuff that gets ya amped up.
11. Biggest fear: Being unable to move, like being buried alive or something.
12. Biggest fantasy: Running fast enough to create a mini-tornado.
13. Bad habits: I guess I'm not very good at keeping friends.
14. Biggest regret: I had a friend who vanished awhile ago. I wish I'd gotten to know her better.
15. Best kept secrets: If I told you that, it wouldn't be very-well kept.
16. Last thought: 'If I run this fast, I can sleep later and still get to class on time.'
17. Worst romantic experience: Never had one of those.
18. Biggest insecurity: I dunno, I mean I'm not all that insecure. No reason to be~
19. Weapon of choice: My fists! Or maybe a shovel. Something like that.
20. Role Model: Probably my brother. He's super smart and says all these big words.
Back to top Go down
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8579

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:11 pm

I decided to do Keo Van Schwantz.

01. Full name: Keo Di'Aris Van Schwantz.  The last two words are my last name.
02. Best friend: Grey, I guess?  He's a bitch to deal with but there weren't that many other kids on the island I grew up on.  I haven't been here long enough to make any new friends.
03. Sexuality:  I like guys, but if a girl's got the booty, she's got the booty- I'm not gonna complain ;P
04. Favorite color:  Anything that belongs in a highlighter
05. Relationship status:  Married to every anime character in existence (/*-*)/Wait for me my loves\(*-*\)
06. Ideal mate: I find myself inexplicably drawn to narcissistic bastards with light-colored hair.
07. Turn-ons: Ooh, damn, I like this one XD  Is it weird if I say that yaoi turns me on?  2x the boys, 2x the buns, you know what I'm saying?
08. Favorite food: Oh my gosh, okay so I absolutely LOVE orange sorbet ice cream mixed with vanilla, but I also really like rice and noodles and bread and really just anything with a butt-load of either calories or carbohydrates. \(*-*)/
09. Crushes: Y'all know I'm crushing on any fine anime boy I see ;)  Nobody IRL, though
10. Favorite music:I like pop music, but the shit they play on the radio sucks ass.  I suppose you could say I like obscure pop music.
11. Biggest fear: Okay, here's where it gets heavy: I'm fearful that my blood family isn't all hearts and roses.  I don't know what I'd do if they were the ones who killed my mother.
12. Biggest fantasy:  My blood family is actually a group of really nice people who got involved with some really bad things, resulting in my mother's and my separation from them.  Best case scenario: they're still looking for me and my mom somewhere.  I'll always be a Van Schwantz, though- I would never leave my adoptive family behind.
13. Bad habits:  I pick my nose.  IT'S A NATURAL PROCESS, PEOPLE.  DEAL WITH IT.
14. Biggest regret: I regret having been too young to remember my mother before she died.
15. Best kept secrets: Lol, what are secrets again?
16. Last thought: "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck whERE THE HELL IS HE GOING HOLY SHIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER."
17. Worst romantic experience:  whEN THAT ONE GUY IN THAT ONE ANIME DID THE THING AND THEN THE GIRL DID THAT OTHER THING AND THEY FUCKIGN KILLED THEIR ENTIRE BEAUTIFUL AND INNOCENT RELATIONSHIP, OKAY?  THAT SHIT SCARRED ME
18. Biggest insecurity:  I always feel weird when I tell the other gifted students that I'm a child with ability that was adopted into a regular family.  Regular people aren't even supposed to know abilities exist, and I imagine my parents' lives would be a lot less complicated if I was normal.
19. Weapon of choice: A pencil and sketchbook are all I need to kick ass and take names.
20. Role Model: My mother.  Both my blood mom and my adoptive mom.  They both kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9421

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Mason 'Magic' Stein

01. Full name: Magic... Fine, Mason Stein
02. Best friend: Barry.. or Adeline.. or Hosa
03. Sexuality: Not answering
04. Favorite color: Green
05. Relationship status: I don't even know
06. Ideal mate: Someone who can keep me from getting angry all the time..
07. Turn-ons: Nope not answering that, you don't need to know that.
08. Favorite food: French dip sandwich, or pizza
09. Crushes: ..... Adeline..
10. Favorite music: I don't really have one, can't really listen to it anymore
11. Biggest fear: Don't have one anymore
12. Biggest fantasy:
13. Bad habits: ... breaking bones...
14. Biggest regret: The airport
15. Best kept secrets: Can't tell ya that now can I?
16. Last thought: Gee I wish I could fucking sleep..
17. Worst romantic experience: That fuckin waitress
18. Biggest insecurity: My anger I guess..
19. Weapon of choice: Sound, but if I had to choose an actual weapon then a hook sword.
20. Role Model: Don't really have one of those.

Rose Mae Arsement

01. Full name: Rose..Mae Arsement...
02. Best friend: I.. I didn't have one..
03. Sexuality: I'm.. I'm not quite sure...
04. Favorite color: Purple..
05. Relationship status: I would prefer not to have one at the moment..
06. Ideal mate: Someone who.. cares for me... and will take care of me...
07. Turn-ons: I don't really.. know of these.. for myself..
08. Favorite food: I like teriyaki chicken..
09. Crushes: I don't have any...
10. Favorite music: Maroon 5 was a good band..
11. Biggest fear: Having to see... that one person again...
12. Biggest fantasy: To not be scared... anymore..
13. Bad habits: Messing with my sweater.. I have messed up the ends of a few of them.. that way..
14. Biggest regret: Running away..
15. Best kept secrets: I don't have any... At least someone knows of something going on.. There is nothing I have kept to myself..
16. Last thought: 'I made a mistake again, and now I'm paying the price...'
17. Worst romantic experience: You don't wanna know.. There have been far too many...
18. Biggest insecurity: My... there are too many..
19. Weapon of choice: I don't like weapons...
20. Role Model: Sarah.. Or my mom.. She is so brave, and she is strong, I wish I could be like her..

Last edited by Coon on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10455

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:16 pm

01. Full name: Sean Lee Bender
02. Best friend: I don't have one.
03. Sexuality: I'm straight. I suppose that's called heterosexual, if I'm correct.
04. Favorite color: Blue
05. Relationship status: Relationship with what?
06. Ideal mate: A overall decent person?
07. Turn-ons: Ahaha, haven't done that in a while.
08. Favorite food: Chicken Parmesan
09. Crushes: No one that I know of. I care deeply for Jillian...
10. Favorite music: Coldplay or some Gorillaz songs, I don't know.
11. Biggest fear: Death of others.
12. Biggest fantasy: What would have happened if we didn't go to that damn bank...
13. Bad habits: Ignoring people.
14. Biggest regret: Never responding to Paige
15. Best kept secrets: My own secret.
16. Last thought: 'I should probably start homework..'
17. Worst romantic experience: You think I've had time to hang out recently?
18. Biggest insecurity: I know this sounds all cliche and shit, but its my past.
19. Weapon of choice: Mmm, I like all weapons. But if I had to choose I suppose it would be daggers
20. Role Model: I guess my sister for staying strong all this time.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9491

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:53 pm

01. Full name: Maria Elizabeth Rylen
02. Best friend: Scotty Daniels (Lives in FL)
03. Sexuality: Straight
04. Favorite color: Teal
05. Relationship status: Single
06. Ideal mate: N/A
07. Turn-ons: Guys who know how to have a good time, if you know what I mean.
08. Favorite food: Fettuccine Alfredo
09. Crushes: Crushes? There is no such thing as one "crush".
10. Favorite music: Indy pop or club music.
11. Biggest fear: Losing a spar.
12. Biggest fantasy: Hhhmm, probably getting out of this wretched school
13. Bad habits: Beating people up, drinking.
14. Biggest regret: Well, I don't regret what I've done because everything I've done was for a reason.
15. Best kept secrets: What the hell, this is a stupid question. Doesn't anyone know what a "secret" means?
16. Last thought: Hhmm, guess it would be "should've drank more exotic wine."
17. Worst romantic experience: N/A
18. Biggest insecurity: N/A
19. Weapon of choice: Two battle axes.
20. Role Model: My father.

ooc- Will add more characters when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11271

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:53 pm

01. Full name: Hosa Ramsey Corvina
02. Best friend: Magic.
03. Sexuality: What? What kind of question is this? Whatever. I'm straight.
04. Favorite color: I've always liked pink, even if it is super girly.
05. Relationship status: Single.
06. Ideal mate: ...What?
07. Turn-ons: ...
08. Favorite food: Cheese pizza.
09. Crushes: Crushes? Please. I mean, I had a few in my early years here but now a days? Don't have any.
10. Favorite music: Any catchy song, really.
11. Biggest fear: Spiders. I know, I know. Its stupid coming from an animal shapeshifter but...After my first mission they just scare the hell out of me - no matter what size they are.
12. Biggest fantasy: A day that the Gifted will live in peace and won't be outcasts.
13. Bad habits: I tend not to show it but I can have a temper if somebody rubs me the wrong way.
14. Biggest regret: I suppose losing touch with Taiyden. He was a sweetheart.
15. Best kept secrets: ...I would rather not talk about it.
16. Last thought: What do you mean by that?
17. Worst romantic experience: I've never been in a true relationship before so...None?
18. Biggest insecurity: Um....That I won't find true love one day, I suppose.
19. Weapon of choice: I'm an animal shapeshifter - I'll use my claws or fangs as a weapon.
20. Role Model: Father Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10097

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

01. Full name:Leo Gabe Herman.
02. Best friend:Devin.
03. Sexuality:Honestly, I haven't thought about this. But as far as I know I'm straight.
04. Favorite color:I don't have a favorite, I'm one of those rainbow kind of guys.
05. Relationship status:Taken, she's amazing.
06. Ideal mate:Someone who is nice, I guess.
07. Turn-ons:Uh-um...
08. Favorite food:A Turkey Ruben. Mhmm
09. Crushes:Keirsta counts, right?
10. Favorite music:I'm into classical right now. I'm always looking for music to learn how to play.
11. Biggest fear:Claustrophobia
12. Biggest fantasy:World Peace.
13. Bad habits:impregnating my girlfriendWorking out until I'm dead tired. It's not good for me.
14. Biggest regret:Sorry Keirsta
15. Best kept secrets:I never told my parents that Aleta threw my hamster in the river. I said it ran away.
16. Last thought:My kingdom for a Turkey Ruben. The restaurants here don't make them as good as they do back at home.
17. Worst romantic experience:I don't really have one.although maybe we could call that night of the formal pretty bad.
18. Biggest insecurity:Living up to my power. I may have the abilities of an angel, but I'm partially human too.
19. Weapon of choice:Bow and Arrow. It's a bit cliche isn't it?
20. Role Model:I know it seems odd, but I see Devin as a bit of a role model. He has the exact opposite power as me, and yet he does his best to be kind. I think that's something that everyone should see as an example. No matter who you are, you should be kind and thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8508

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:37 pm

01. Full name: Bartholomew Alexander Jackson
02. Best friend: Magic Stein
04. Favorite color: Red
05. Relationship status: It's Complicated
06. Ideal mate: Someone who can I can have fun with
07. Turn-ons: Haven't really thought about it before, honestly
08. Favorite food: Pizza
09. Crushes: Uhm... Cass
10. Favorite music: Movie/TV show soundtracks
11. Biggest fear: Spiders and heights
12. Biggest fantasy: Being happy with all my friends being happy, also with a lifetime supply of pizza
13. Bad habits: I sometimes bite my nails, but other than that I can't think of anything
14. Biggest regret: Not telling Cass how I felt sooner
15. Best kept secrets: Well, they wouldn't be secrets if I told you guys, now would it?
16. Last thought: "Last thought" as in "What did I just think of?" or "What will be the last thought in my life" The first one is the fact that you just tried to get me to spill some secrets. The second one is something about my friends being happy.
17. Worst romantic experience: That one time where Cass got shattered to pieces, that was gr8
18. Biggest insecurity: My clumsiness
19. Weapon of choice: Escrima sticks
20. Role Model: The Flash. It's pretty sad, right? Having a fictional character as a role model?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11734

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:01 pm

01. Full name: Erin Marie Gallagher!
02. Best friend: At Beata? I don't think I really have one. Haven't been here long enough. Gabe's a good friend though!
03. Sexuality: Um... straight, I guess? It hasn't really crossed my mind...
04. Favorite color: Light blue.
05. Relationship status: Single~
06. Ideal mate: Um...?
07. Turn-ons: Uh...
08. Favorite food: Pork: bacon, pork chops, and other stuff!
09. Crushes: You like romantic questions, don't you? I don't have any
10. Favorite music: Am I weird for liking Irish folk music?
11. Biggest fear: I hate small spaces. And needles. Can't forget that.
12. Biggest fantasy: Living in a paradise where the sun shines constantly and the temperature is just right! Away from big cities and towns.
13. Bad habits: I tend to bite my nails when I get nervous or bored...
14. Biggest regret: I don't really have one!
15. Best kept secrets: My brothers' sex lives, probably. If they had one |D
16. Last thought: Well, now I'm thinking about my brothers' nonexistent sex lives, thank you.
17. Worst romantic experience: I haven't had one?
18. Biggest insecurity: Probably my gift.
19. Weapon of choice: Throwing knives. Not too great with them yet, but they're pretty fun!
20. Role Model: My parents, definitely. I hope I'm like them when I grow up!

01. Full name: Larissa Aubrey Wicker
02. Best friend: If siblings count, then Daniel.
03. Sexuality: Straight..
04. Favorite color: orange!
06. Ideal mate: I-I guess someone who is patient and nice and funny... Um...
07. Turn-ons: W-Wait what? Like a light switch? Or...
08. Favorite food: Apple pie!
09. Crushes: I don't have any.
10. Favorite music: I like some pop I guess
11. Biggest fear: Dogs.
12. Biggest fantasy: Being confident and successful when I get older.
13. Bad habits: I stare at the ground a bunch. Does that count?
14. Biggest regret: So far, coming to this school...
15. Best kept secrets: I don't have any secrets.
16. Last thought: I last thought about how this interview would go.
17. Worst romantic experience: T-This doesn't apply to me...
18. Biggest insecurity: My body, I guess.
19. Weapon of choice: I don't like weapons. I just use my power.
20. Role Model: My teacher from seventh grade. She was really nice and helped me out a lot!
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Beata Bucks : 9082

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:30 pm

01. Full name: Thaddeus James Devereaux III
02. Best friend: Can I include myself in this? No? Then everyone.
03. Sexuality: I love the ladies. I consider myself a ladies man.
04. Favorite color: Blue! No green! No red!
05. Relationship status: Single but only because people don't know what they are missing.
06. Ideal mate: You'll know when I know.
07. Turn-ons: Music. Passion. Food!
08. Favorite food: Burgers. Or pasta... I can't decide. I don't like pineapple if that helps. Chocolate covered strawberries on the other hand...
09. Crushes: Are you sure we can't include ourselves? Because I'm pretty amazing.
10. Favorite music: Besides my own? I like rock ballads.
11. Biggest fear: ... Why is this question in here? Fine, I don't like water... because I can't swim...
12. Biggest fantasy: Umm actually its probably best I keep this to myself.
13. Bad habits: I bite my nails...
14. Biggest regret: Being born with a gift...
15. Best kept secrets: They wouldn't be secrets if I told you.
16. Last thought: When was the last time I ate?
17. Worst romantic experience: Seriously? No comment.
18. Biggest insecurity: See above...
19. Weapon of choice: Well, I used to have throwing stars and a bo staff... But they're back in Ireland.
20. Role Model: My father I haven't given it much thought...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8508

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 pm

01. Full name: Edward Dean Jackson
02. Best friend: Who needs friends
03. Sexuality: I really don't think you need to know this
04. Favorite color: Yellow
06. Ideal mate: Someone who understands me
07. Turn-ons: That's private
08. Favorite food: Pizza
09. Crushes: Noneya B. usiness
10. Favorite music: Rock
11. Biggest fear: I was taught not to fear
12. Biggest fantasy: To be 100% free of Argona
13. Bad habits: I tend to get angry at just about anything
14. Biggest regret: Doing this survey
15. Best kept secrets: Nice try, bucko
16. Last thought: "This is stupid"
17. Worst romantic experience: I don't do "romance"
18. Biggest insecurity: I don't have any
19. Weapon of choice: Bo Staff
20. Role Model: Don't have one

01. Full name: Gabriel Lee Macauley
02. Best friend: Erin Gallagher
03. Sexuality: Bisexual
06. Ideal mate: Someone who will be there for me no matter what
07. Turn-ons: Being cute
08. Favorite food: Chips (The British One)
09. Crushes:...Erin
10. Favorite music: Beatles and the Eagles
11. Biggest fear: Heights
12. Biggest fantasy: Being home with my family and friends
13. Bad habits: I tend to play with my hair a lot
14. Biggest regret: Not meeting more people
15. Best kept secrets: Are you really gonna try that on me?
16. Last thought: "This interview is weird"
17. Worst romantic experience: I'm not good with romantic things
18. Biggest insecurity: My hair
19. Weapon of choice: dual wield short swords
20. Role Model: Hmm... my dad probably

01. Full name: Mikaela Yvonne Bryson
02. Best friend: I don't really have one yet
04. Favorite color: Orange
05. Relationship status: Single as a Pringle baby
06. Ideal mate: Someone who can pick up the vibes I give off. Geddit?
07. Turn-ons: Um. Not really something that needs to be said out loud to the public
08. Favorite food: Spaghetti
09. Crushes: None of your business who I like
10. Favorite music: Japanese Pop music. It's easy to dance to.
11. Biggest fear: My family (especially my brother) disowning me
12. Biggest fantasy: Having my brother back home
13. Bad habits: I tend to ignore the world when I'm listening to music, which can be a bad thing sometimes
14. Biggest regret: I'm not really comfortable talking about that
15. Best kept secrets: Are you really asking me that? What kind of person would I be if I just revealed secrets
16. Last thought: "Did I make my bed this morning?"
17. Worst romantic experience: I haven't had any romance in my life
18. Biggest insecurity: My singing
19. Weapon of choice: Weapons? I don't fight dude.
20. Role Model: My brother

01. Full name: Christopher Wallace Allen
02. Best friend: I don't have anyone close enough to be a best friend
03. Sexuality: I'm not comfortable with this
04. Favorite color: Blue (convenient to my power, right?)
06. Ideal mate: I don't really think about these things much
07. Turn-ons: What is your fixation on relationships and sex?
08. Favorite food: Marshmallows
09. Crushes: Seriously, more of this?
10. Favorite music: I don't really listen to music all that often
11. Biggest fear: Freezing someone to death
12. Biggest fantasy: Being free of the consequences of my gift
13. Bad habits: Making puns at bad times
14. Biggest regret: Not standing up to my father
15. Best kept secrets: Secrets are supposed to be secret for a reason right?
16. Last thought: "Do I really need to do this interview. I probably should."
17. Worst romantic experience: I've never dated before
18. Biggest insecurity: My gift
19. Weapon of choice: My power is a weapon in itself
20. Role Model: No one really

01. Full name: Matthew Ethan Thomsen
02. Best friend: Sophia Nohr
04. Favorite color: Blue
06. Ideal mate: I don't really know honestly
07. Turn-ons: Being attracted to me
08. Favorite food: Ants on a log
09. Crushes:...Sophia
10. Favorite music: Pop
11. Biggest fear: Killing someone with my gift
12. Biggest fantasy: Being successful
13. Bad habits: I tap my foot when I'm sitting down sometimes
14. Biggest regret: Not working on my gift more
15. Best kept secrets: Secrets are secrets. Its all pretty hush-hush
16. Last thought: "I need to work on my gift some more"
17. Worst romantic experience: There was a time where I got drunk and tried to sleep with Sophia. That wasn't fun.
18. Biggest insecurity: My awkwardness
19. Weapon of choice: My fists
20. Role Model: I don't really have one

01. Full name: Martin Alexander Raymond
02. Best friend: Caleb Murdoch
03. Sexuality: Uhm... wh-what?
05. Relationship status: I'm uh.. s-single, why?
06. Ideal mate: I don't r-really know
07. Turn-ons: I'm n-not really comfortable with that q-question
08. Favorite food: Ice Cream
09. Crushes: Nobody..
10. Favorite music: Light rock is good
11. Biggest fear: My gift
12. Biggest fantasy: Not having my gift
13. Bad habits: I st-stutter, if you c-couldn't already tell
14. Biggest regret: Almost b-burning down m-my house
15. Best kept secrets: Th-that's private
16. Last thought: "Where's Caleb?"
17. Worst romantic experience: R-romance?
18. Biggest insecurity: M-myself
19. Weapon of choice: W-weapon??
20. Role Model: Caleb
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9694

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 pm

b]01. Full name:[/b] Daniel Phillip Jones.
02. Best friend: I haven't really made any friends, but Harrison is nice enough!
03. Sexuality: Gay. I'm about as straight as a rainbow slinky.
04. Favorite color: Green! ^_^
05. Relationship status: Single.
06. Ideal mate: You mean sexually? *blush* Um... Well...
07. Turn-ons: I like bad boys *blush*
08. Favorite food: Pocky!
09. Crushes: There's this one guy back home....
10. Favorite music: Vocaloid.
11. Biggest fear: Being cheated on!
12. Biggest fantasy: *epic blush* *accidental power activation*
13. Bad habits: I sometimes bite my nails! ^_^'
14. Biggest regret: Not spending more time with my brother...
15. Best kept secrets: I draw nude pictures of guys I like .////.
16. Last thought: Too personal Dx
17. Worst romantic experience: I've never dated anyone...
18. Biggest insecurity: Not being wanted...
19. Weapon of choice: I can't fight for crap
20. Role Model: My friend back home, Jess.

b]01. Full name:[/b] Lucas James Skylord
02. Best friend: Either Kirin or Paige, I dunno.
03. Sexuality: Straight.
04. Favorite color: Black.
05. Relationship status: *thinks of Kirin* I'm not sure.
06. Ideal mate: What do you mean by that??
07. Turn-ons: Innocent-looking girls.
08. Favorite food: Oranges, I guess.
09. Crushes: Kirin....
10. Favorite music: Rock.
11. Biggest fear: People thinking I'm weak.
12. Biggest fantasy: Getting into bed with Kotori again
13. Bad habits: I'm an asshole, I guess.
14. Biggest regret: Hurting Kotori.
15. Best kept secrets: I love kids.
16. Last thought: I'm confused.
17. Worst romantic experience: Kotori tried to kill me on our third date because I smirked at her.
18. Biggest insecurity: Being disliked. (Which I am....)
19. Weapon of choice: Charisma.
20. Role Model: I don't look up to anyone.

//isn't doing Kotori//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beata Character Interviews   Beata Character Interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Beata Character Interviews
Page 1 of 1