Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9667

A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Brailynn moved her hand, forcing an uneven smile and rubbing the back of her neck. "Still, I can't imagine..." She couldn't imagine anything like that ever getting really better. One of her friends from her former school had lost a sister to a bullet, and he'd never been the same since. "So. Um - You grow your own flowers...?" The young woman blurted out, shuffling around for a different - nicer subject. Obviously, it wasn't working real well, and even Lynn had to laugh lightly at herself. That was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10085

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 pm

If Scilene was paying attention, she would have applaud at the subject change. With a wistful sigh, she remembered her home. The smells in the Conservatory, was almost like the shop back at home. Though the scent was slightly different because they had more flowers in Beata. The feeling of the sun filtering through the windows, and the sights of the flowers and plants. Home away from home. "Yeah, we grew them from scratch."

Scilene remembered the tender care, her family put into the flowers. Of course, it had come natural to her, because of her powers. Another thing she lived to do was answer the costumer's question about the plant or how to take care of it. Back when she was young, she would follow her mother around as she talked to the costumers.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Eh, not really. Brailynn rubbed her arm, still uneasy. Her family ran the flower shop, right? If it was so connected to memories of her family, the subject change could've been considered almost more than pathetic. Still, she tried to keep the smile on her face. "That's amazing. People always think its so easy to raise flowers, but they require so much care and attention - they're living things too." The young woman rambled on. That was what she was always told, a lesson well learned over time. Lynn suddenly looked embarrassed, "But you totally know that, right? My bad - just people aren't normally all that interested, you know?" The young woman let out a small sighed and crossed her arms. Well, although this was kinda coming out as an awkward start, maybe it'd bloom into a beautiful friendship over time. Lol, you see what I did thar? lol yeaaahhh shaddap ebony. <3
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

That was the truth. From the moment Scilene learned her powers, she had felt a connection to plants. They weren't just some mindless a-biotic lumps of mass. They actually served a purpose, giving us air to breathe and all. The cherry haired girl had always thought they could have feelings when she was a child. But, well, that didn't turn out as she'd hoped. Quite a let-down to her five year old mind.

After thinking about it for a few long, awkward moments, she threw the subject over to Brailynn. 'Here take it! 8D' Scilene laughed light heartly, then turned to the other girl. "So, let's get off of the awkward subject, eh?" The blue eyed girl mused. "So, which dorm would you rather be on?" The blue eyed student tilted her head. Her features where soft, and a rather out-going look in her sky blue eyes.

i c wut u dd thar ;D
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:35 am

*catches* Whoo! 8DD /brick'd At the sound of Scilene's laughter, the other young woman began to loosen up as well. If the pink-haired girl was feeling better, than so was she. Brailynn frowned, though, seemingly confused by the question and crossing her arms thoughtfully. "What dorms...?" She asked. Well, she'd love to get out of the cramped initiate dorms - get her own actual place, for starters and into the ... oooh. "You mean... The houses, dorm things - with the season-y themes?" Her face suddenly lit up in realization, and stopped when she realized that she was stuck for an answer. "You know, I have no idea... Not Winter. They're the "know-it-alls", right?" Brailynn asked, shrugging. She honestly wasn't concerned too much on where she was put. Anywhere was better than where she was now. She was good at making friends and if that wasn't the case, she could deal with being alone too... "What are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Scilene nodded intently, listening to her reply. With a flash, she remembered her conversation with Jace, a few days before she was filed into the Autumn house. She, the same as Brailynn, hadn't the slightest idea where she would be placed. Remembering the group of winters she saw in class. Scilene couldn't help but agree with the 'Know-it-all' statement. They hardly let anyone else have a chance to at least attempt an answer. "Oh! I am in Autumn~" The blue eyed girl mused, straightening up.

ooc- Sorry Mother Goddess, ;A; I have been having a busy week with AIMS, and NJHS.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:57 pm

ooc;; its okay. life. no need to apologize mah darling scarf. ;w; bic;;
"Autumn? Is it nice there?" Brailynn asked, tilting her head slightly out of curiosity, "I heard they were a bunch of lazy bums - I mean; no offense of course. That's what a few spring girls told me." She grinned lightly and waved off her statement with her hand. "It seems pretty cool to me." She leaned back on a stand of flowers, looking around the room again casually. "You'll have to give me all the dirt about this place." Lynn said in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Scilene nodded enthusiastically to the question, a nice smile was ever present on her face. But after the comment, she couldn't help but frown slightly. Was that how the other students thought of Autumn? Well then. The teen had already conjured up a snappy retaliation to the rumor. Though, she held herself back. It wouldn't to either of them any good to start a fight. Scilene slowly relaxed from the fiery anger that had passed though. The pink haired girl cracked a smile at Brailynn's pun.

"I see what you did there~" She mused lightheartedly. Though the comment about Autumn had still bothered her. The girl forced to the thought to the back of her mind, like she was planting a seed. If that seed were to grow, she'll just snap, take the plant, then beat who ever taunted them about it upside the head so that even their own mother's wouldn't have a glimmer of recognition in their eyes when they looked down to see the supposed body of their child. That was a violent thought...

"Depends if you really want to hear it." The blue eyed girl laughed, motioning to the many green plants that lined and filled the space. "Because I'd be talking for hours." She could feel her planty side go through all the facts about every plant she knew self consciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*   A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Cons- *Shotforbadtitles*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2