Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9670

Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D Empty
PostSubject: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:22 pm

It was a good thing that this thing at least had a leash so he didn't have to carry him all this way.
Jason had known his brother had wanted one for a very long time, but the family never had the real time or means to ever get him one. The young man also felt a little bad, especially since school started, he didn't always have the time to stick by Jaii's side - not as much as he'd like too anyways. So, to try to make it up to his little brother, he went out and bought him a surprise~! 8D Trying to hide a huge grin on his face, he hid the dog around the corner and knocked on Jayden's door. "Hey, bro! Open up, I got something for 'ya!" He called, hoping the younger boy was there.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11697

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Jayden stumbled to his door, rubbing absentmindedly at one of his crimson eyes. He had a horrible habit of falling asleep while studying that he probably needed to ditch. Nonetheless, hearing his brother's voice, he turned the knob and pulled open the door. He watched his brother intently, not bothering to speak or sign, for he hated to sign when it wasn't really necessary. However, he did give a slight wave. Now, what did Jason want?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 pm

The young man raised an eyebrow as Jayden pulled open the door, amused by the tired and annoyed look on his face. Napping, really? "You're as bad as Mom." Jace muttered with a small smile, holding back a roll of his golden gaze. "Alright, go sit on the bed and cover your eyes." Jason told him, keeping the door wide open, keeping a poker face up.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Jayden rolled his eyes in good nature, curiosity waking him up. Just as good as mom, thank you very much. He mumbled inwardly, not bothering to show his thoughts. If this is some kind of trick, I'm going to hurt you. The boy signed lazily as he sat on his maroon bedding and covered his eyes with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Jason smirked as his brother went and and sat on his bed, "You think I'm scared of you?" He near sang, holding back a chuckle. When Jayden finally covered his eyes, the young man leaned forward to check they were shut for good before standing straight again and whistling loudly between his fingers. Jayden's present came sprinting down the hall and up to Jace, jumping at his legs. "That way -" The young man muttered, ushering the puppy in Jaii's direction - who happily leaped at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Pfft. Of course Jason was scared of Jaii. he was crazyyy. rawr.
Jayden's eyebrows raised in surprise, still hidden by his hand. Was Jason going to show him a new song he made or something? It wasn't completely uncommon, but why cover his eyes? Hearing the sharp click of something on tile, Jayden almost peeked, but stopped himself. Who was Jason talking too? Finally, before he could peek, he felt the soft feel of fur of paws and the soft scrape of dull claws on his legs. He opened his eyes and grinned from ear to ear, quickly picking up the puppy. It licked at his face as he rumbled its hair. He couldn't tell what type of dog, but it had extremely thick, black fur and a creamy undercoat. Hugging the puppy close to him, Jayden looked up with wide eyes. Why'd you do this? He asked, already running through names in his head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 am

Jason's grin was almost about as big as his brother's, seeing him ecstatically with his new friend. Laughing lightly, the young man walked up to them, ruffling Jayden's hair playfully and squatting down so he was on level with him. "Do I need a reason?" He signed back. He loved his little bro, obviously. "Because its about time someone got you a damn dog." Although the answer seemed crude, it was clearly watered down by the playful look on Jace's face and shining in his eyes. "You better like him."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Jayden shrugged, as if to say 'I guess not.' He had a habit of only signing when necessary. Nodding vigorously, the blonde rubbed at the dog's fur. 'Of course I do. He's adorable. What should we name him? The boy considered the dog his brother's, as much as it was his. For a moment, he wondered if his parents knew about the addition to the family. He contemplated asking, but decided against it. What they probably didn't know probably wouldn't hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D   Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who gets a puppyyyy? 8D
Page 1 of 1