Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Returning Fire [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

Returning Fire [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:07 pm

It had been a while since he had been here. The last time he was here fall was just starting. Barely any leave had touched the ground. What was he doing here? Well he decided he wanted to finish school. Even if it meant dealing with his brother. The two said good bye on some not so good standards. While he didn't care for his gift too much, there was a desire to at least learn to control it so he didn't set something on fire anytime he felt a strong emotion.

The long haired boy shifted nervously. This was much different when he first came here. When he first came here he only came to visit his brother, which resulted in him discovering his gift, and then staying at the school ever since. Now here he was going through the same motions as every first timer did. Except he wasn't a first timer. He was a member of the Summer house, his gift was pyrokinesis, and his name was Vincent Stein. The lesser known brother in the Stein family here at the school.

He was supposed to go to a cooking school back in Chicago, but he did it for the wrong reasons.. He took up the spot in the school to get away from his brother.. Ever since the accident, and then the fight. Vince couldn't take it anymore. Don't get him wrong he absolutely loved cooking, but he didn't want to go to a culinary school quite yet. He wanted to finish high school. He wanted to see the friends he made here. Though there were bound to be a lot more students that he didn't know. Hell he probably didn't even have the same dorm anymore. It would be surprising if he did. Though he did hold a slight fear of seeing his brother again.

A cold breeze brushed past causing the pyromancer to shiver. He didn't like the cold, nor did he like water. It was kind of stereotypical for a person like him with his gift, but he didn't care. Using his gift slightly he warmed himself up under his jacket, getting rid of any cold that might have touched him. Vince didn't move towards the office just yet. He just stood there bundle inside his jacket, his bag over his shoulder. His gray eyes staring up at the building before him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9479

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Pepper sat on the entrance steps. She was waiting for something...someone...but didn't know who. Soon she heard footsteps and looked up from staring pointlessly at the ground. A new student? No...he seems like he's been here... The girl titled her head, her ponytail swished to the side.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Suppose it was time to head into the office now, or wherever. It didn't seem like anyone was going to show up. He wasn't surprised. Most of them were probably avoiding the cold weather. He would have liked to be inside but there was still the fear of running into Magic. His brother could have been anywhere on campus. In fact his brother could even be in the office when he gets there. Vincent shivered at the thought of encountering his brother alone. Maybe he should not tell Magic he was here, and tell Aspen, Barry, and Lamia instead so they could be there when he saw his brother again. Or rather when Magic saw him again.

Vincent let out a sigh. Well it was now or never. If he stood here for too long then the chance of his brother appearing increased. He started heading for the office until he noticed a girl sitting on the steps. "Oh hey." He said, his hands gripping the strap on his bag. "You must be a newer student, cause I didn't see you around before I left."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Pepper got up and shook his hand. "I wouldn't say new. It feels like I've been here forever." She smiled. "You must be an older student, cause I haven't seen you around here. Were you playing hooky?" She teased, knowing that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

"Hmm.." Vincent paused for a moment. "No, I would say you are newer. I left at the beginning of the fall. Or around that time. So you have only been here for about a couple months." He shifted in his spot for a moment. "Anyway, My name is Vincent, but you can call me Vince. And no just avoiding my brother mostly. But I decided to be a grown up and deal with his bullshit, cause I really like being here." He simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10085

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Rebecca walked without purpose, nose buried into a book. This one about western mythology. Mostly about how they were once able to summon different mythological beings, and things like the sort. It seemed particularly interesting and was subject to later experiments for seals. Although she doubted that they would work. However, she had the habit of aiming to go places, but getting lost in a book. Unfortunately, being lost in the book meant that she wasn't looking where she was going.

The young girl collided with Pepper, wounded arm taking the hit. With a startled yelp, Rebecca stumbled backwards, book slipping out of her hand. It fell to the concrete with a thud, pages crinkling as it landed face down.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:04 pm

"Well, at least you've come back. If the worst happened, then just leave again I guess. But I'm glad you came back." She said, thought barely knew the boy. Soon a girl bumped into her and fell to the ground. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" She asked looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Vincent let out a sigh. He wished it was as simple as that. He could probably never escape his brother and the things he did. Hell Vince even watched in fear as his brother destroyed an airport cause he got so angry.. The summer shuddered at the memory, not really paying attention to what was going on. When he came out from his thoughts he noticed that Pepper was helping a girl that fell down. "Are you alright?" He asked even though pepper had it handled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Aspen had been skipping around happily. It had been a good day at work! She made so much money plus she just had aced her test! The autumn was just about too go back to the school and sleep the day away in her room. She was pretty tired and being outside in the cold wasn't something she liked too do, since she could get sick rather easily because of her weak immune system. It's been a few days since Aspen had spoken too Lamia or Magic ever since the carnival, but it was a blast in some ways at least. The blonde had been slinging around a grocery bag that had carried some candy and a newly bought brush since her old one was a little worn-out. The blonde had paused when she saw Pepper giving her new friend a wave, not able too make out who she was exactly speaking with. Little did Aspen know that it was her old crush, Vincent Stein. Walking over too them the autumn had blinked when she saw someone fall onto the floor. Surprised she had picked up her book and handed it back towards Rebecca. "Careful! Don't wanna ruin a book!" Aspen said with a smile "Anyways! You okay!?!" The autumn asked offering a hand too help her up pausing too hear a voice that was way to familar. Aspen's eyes had widened, it couldn't be? She had slowly turned around and it was. It was Vincent!! Her mouth had opened and she wasn't able too say anything for a few solid minutes, she wasn't sure why Vincent was back Aspen had heard he went off to culinary school. "Vince!"

How long had it been..?? A month a year..? Aspen didn't even know but the autumn could feel tears in her eyes although she didn't let them come out it would be too embarrassing. The autumn had quickly ran up and gave the summer a hug, she didn't mean too catch him by surprise she was so happy too see him. Vincent leaving was harder then Aspen had imagined, although she did have many other friends Vincent was probably her closest friend since they did go across the world together! It was such a adventure and she had such fond memories of the trip. Although the autumn didn't even know the true reason why Vincent even left. She had been kept in the dark about everything, "Hey how have you been?!" The autumn had said with a smile backing up and playing it more casual.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10124

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Wandering the academy's yard by her lonesome was a girl of sixteen, her dark brown locks swaying at her hips. She paced slowly across the grassy landscape, occasionally kicking at small stones and uneven patches of ground as she went. She was still relatively new at Beata, only having been a part of it for a month, and so far she hadn't really been enjoying herself. There were already so many cliques, irritating classmates, hard-ass teachers, noisy room-mates..

Callie uttered a deep sigh, stuffing her hands into the pocket of her hoodie. Maybe she was being too negative about this, and the people weren't really as bad as she perceived them to be, but she couldn't bring herself to like the place. She hadn't even come on her own volition--It'd all been up to her parents. They claimed that it was the best possible academy for her to attend, being superhuman and all, but she hadn't wanted to move away. Away from my home, my friends, my-- God, now I'm starting to sound emo.

As Callie sauntered closer to the front entrance, she noticed a little group of students had formed, chatting amongst themselves. She only glanced briefly as she strolled by, aiming to ignore them just like every other group she'd bypassed, but something caught her attention. The boy--Vincent, from she she'd heard--Was returning to the academy. Callie turned her head and frowned, stepping closer to the group.

"Hey," she said, jerking her head in Vincent's direction, "You said you like being here. Why?" Her tone was flat.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Vincent blinked when Aspen had run up to the girl that had taken the fall. He hadn't expected to see her anytime soon. He was planning to visit her in her dorm later on to ask her and Barry a favor. Mostly she was going to ask them to help defend himself when he told his brother he had returned. The summer had flinched slightly at the sudden hug, but he soon returned it. It only lasted for a moment before he let go. "I have been fine."

He turned away from Apsen when he heard a new voice. "Me? Well I liked the friends I have here. Also like the fact that I'm able to learn not to accidentally set things on fire. Most cause I'm learning to control my gift." He said to the other girl. Why were their so many girls around? Vince brushed his hair back and out of his face. He liked having long hair but he might need a trim soon.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:42 am

Pepper as usual was soon thrown under the bus by two other girls. Well, Aspen was her friend and seemed to know this guy, so that was fine. But Pepper wondered if she had bad luck. Cause every time she tried to talk to someone, everyone showed up. The girl gave a shrug as the other two started talking, standing there and listening.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:37 pm

The blonde was extremely eager to catch up with Vincent she already wanted too text Lamia and Magic about it and even post about it on Esper! How she loved that social media site it was like facebook all over again. Glancing over the blonde's smile had widened nodding quickly, "Good! Anyways, we should go back to my dorm everyone needs to know your he--" The autumn was cut off when she had heard someone else barge into their conversation, Aspen had glanced over towards Callie and politely smiled. "Hey! Im Aspen! One of Vincent's good friends." The blonde had said adding too Vincent's statement. "Nice too meeet youuuu!" The autumn said quickly realizing that there were some people that she didn't even know. She glanced over at Rebecca glad that she was okay. "And you to!" The autumn had said shouting towards Rebeccas direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Fire [Open]   Returning Fire [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Fire [Open]
Page 1 of 1