Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11268

Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

"Alright." Hosa couldn't help but feel a bit uncertain about this whole thing but she didn't have much to say. She simply just had to take Destiny's word. She wasn't also looking forward to having to deal with the giant skeleton for one to two minutes. If it consumed with blood-lust, simply trying to distract it wouldn't work as far as she could guess. If she wasn't personality dealing with it, she had a feeling it would just decide to go after Destiny as she would be an open target. She had a feeling this was going to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:15 pm

It didn't take long for the two to arrive at the lake. There was enough space for the whole thing to go down. "I'm going to hide up in one of the trees so it doesn't see me too easily." She said. "I will ask you if you are ready before I summon it, so you can get prepared. Destiny said. Without waiting for a reply, Destiny went over to the closest tree, and pulled herself up into it. The leaves and branches concealed her vision but she wouldn't be seeing much anyway since she would be totally focused. When she was ready she called out, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:38 am

As they reached the lake, a soft sigh escaped Hosa as she came to a stop as Destiny spoke before she retreated into a tree. The Guardian watched with a silent gaze before turning and walking closer to the lake to give herself enough room to transform. Upon reaching the spot that she decided was good enough, she took in a deep breath as she pictured the form she wanted to take. "Ready," she called back - echoing Destiny before she let her body transform.

Within a second she was replaced by a giant black dragon. Pushing herself up to her full high, she stretched out her wings as her tail flickered across the clearing, hitting the water and sending a few ripples out into the lake. She snorted as she shook her head, her eyes narrowing as she waited for the giant skeleton to appear. Hopefully Destiny would be able to take control of it fast once she summoned it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Once she heard Hosa call that she was ready, Destiny focused on the souls that were around, focusing trying to summon the giant creature. A soft rattling could be heard filling the air, it steadily grew loud until the sound was replaced by a loud ringing, and then suddenly the creature appeared in the middle of the lake. A small distance from the dragon. It let out a loud groan and started reaching for Hosa.

As soon as it appeared it was a struggle for Destiny. Anger, and blood lust filled her mind. Her expression contorted into something of slight pain, and she focused on having the anger and blood lust leave her mind, slowly chipping it away. Despite it being slow, it still shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 pm

When the skeleton appeared in the lake, Hosa took a step back before quickly couching into a combat position. Her eyes flickered, a soft growl escaping her. Wow, Destiny hadn't been kidding when she said it was a giant skeleton. When the undead groaned and attempted to reach for her, Hosa responded by slashing out with her claws as flames danced around the corners of her mouth - ready to breath fire if it attempted to come any closer.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:14 pm

The Giant skeleton recoiled instantly when it felt the claws on it's hand. It let out some what of a screech in response. The giant skeleton lunged forward with both of it's arms to try and tackle the dragon. This dragon was in it's way there was something it needed to do.

Destiny flinched slightly as she felt the increased anger from the skeleton as it was attacked, but she didn't falter in her progress. Gripping the tree branch below her tightly she continued to work. She was over half-way there. Only a little longer then she would have control. Well enough control where the skeleton wouldn't go on a rampage, but not enough to where it would listen to everything she said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Hosa's eyes widen when the skeleton lunged at her. Not having time to move her giant body out of the way, she winched as it rammed into her, rolling onto her back. She let out a roar, releasing the billow of flames right into the skeleton's face along with kicking out all of her legs with as much might as she could in an attempt to throw the behemoth back into the waves.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:33 pm

The giant skeleton screeched at the hot flames searing it's face, but it couldn't do anything as it was pushed back into the water, falling onto it's back. It didn't do anything for a moment, but eventually sat up water pouring free from it's bones, and skull, but other than that it didn't make any other attempts to move.

Destiny now stood on the shore of the lake, trying to avoid the waves from the fight that was going on in the water. "I got control Hosa! We should be safe now!" She called up to her... well she couldn't call her an enemy anymore seeing how she just helped her. Let's go with acquaintance for now. She looked over to the skeleton who now sat in the lake, looking like it was reevaluating it's life choices, but all it was doing was waiting on a command.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Hosa was panting, trying to regain her nerves after just trying to be killed by a giant skeleton. Her eyes remained fixed on the beast as it refused to move, just sitting there was water dripped from its bones. She jolted when Destiny spoke up, having failed to see the necromancer move from the tree to the shore. Her blue eyes shifted over to her as she flickered her tail. "'Should be safe now?'" she echoed as she rolled onto her feet, shaking the water from her scales before transforming back to her human form. She stretched out, a soft grin on her face as she stared at the Prefect. "Because that makes me feel so much better." She paused for a few moments as she glanced at the skeleton as it sat in the lake. "So...What are we going to do about the skeleton in the lake? Can you dismiss it or something before somebody else comes along? I don't want to try to explain why its in there."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:57 pm

"Yeah I will dismiss it in a second. And the reason I said should be is because right now it's waiting on a command, and if I don't think I might accidentally give it one, and it might cause some slight destruction depending on what that command is." She didn't exactly know how the creature would behave now that it was tamed. It could have a slightly different personality than it did before but she determined that was unlikely.

After studying the skeleton for a moment, she dismissed it, and watched as the giant creature faded into nothingness. "Thanks for the help." She said in a slightly quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Hosa simply nodded at Destiny as she explained why she had said 'should.' The Guardian watched in silence as the skeleton disappeared, crossing her arms across her chest. She couldn't help but smile as she heard the Prefect softly thank her, her blue eyes glimmering as she turned to look at her. "It was nothing," she replied. "Its my job to help and protect after all. If you need anything else, just ask. I'll be happy to lend a hand."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Destiny nodded, not really knowing what else to say. So she guessed it was time to leave, and head back to the school. "Alright well.. I'm gonna head back to the school now. I have some prefect things to attend to as well as homework. I will see you later." Destiny said before disappearing into the forest and heading back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:50 pm

"Bye Destiny," Hosa hummed as the white-haired student disappeared between the trees, leaving her alone on the shore. She stood there for a few moments, staring at where she had lost sight of Destiny before turning to look at the waves that lapped at the sand beneath her feet. She let the soft breeze ruffle her hair before she smiled. She was happy...She had done good today.

Occ: And end of topic~ Huzzah, finally!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]   Giant Skeleton Training [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giant Skeleton Training [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2