Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pools are fun. :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9315

Pools are fun. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 pm

ooc:

This is for Storm and I. /shotdownforeverplease

ic:

Luna walked in, her dark indigo bikini on. She had her towel with her, as it was her usual weekly visit. She loved going to the pool, and she had worked out a schedule for herself. Sitting down on one of the chairs, she heard the door open. But she didn't look to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12430

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm

As the door opened it was-Who else- Sean again. He couldn't shake his mind off of what happened earlier so he decided to clear his head by doing what else? Swimming! He was 'obsessed' with swimming you could say. He had already changed clothes and wa ready to go swimming. His face lit up when he saw Luna already in the pool. "Hey Luna!" He shouted. He had seen so much of Luna ever since her birthday. They had become great friends.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Luna looked over, hearing that it was Sean. She got up, and ran over to hug him. "Hey, Sean!" she said, smiling. She felt fine now letting him see her ice cold eyes. Yes. She trusted him that much now. Her smile grew wider when he saw he was going to swim. "You got here at the right time." The girl chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Sean was suprised to see Luna so happy. He didn't even have to say happy birthday before getting a hug. "I guess I did!" He joked. "Man. We just can't stay away from eachother can we?" He said. He couldn't hold back a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Luna chuckled. "I guess so. But, I'm coming here for what I came here to do. To swim!" she said. She then jumped into the pool, staying under the water for what she could. She put on some goggles she kept with her under the water, finding a way to drain out any water in them. She came back up, on the other side of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm

"Wait for me!" Sean shouted as he put on goggles and dived in. When he came out he was near the middle of the pool. "Hey Luna, You never told me your power earlier. Can I see?" Sean asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Luna looked to the side, blushing. "You mean feel? My power is freeze vision. So, are you sure you want to be frozen for about a minute?" she asked, then sighed. "Alright... This may sting for a moment." She looked into Sean's eyes, her icey-blue eyes gave off a mean gaze. Yet, it only looked that way. She felt a cold shiver up her spine, as she had froze Sean. Her effects didn't last very long.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Sean got afraid when he heard the word 'freeze' in Luna's sentence. He tried to speak "Wait, did you say free-" and at that moment Sean couldn't move. He felt the world around him go 50* below zero around him. And in that very moment, it was gone. Sean was speechless for a moment, then finally spoke. "Wow. That took me by suprise! I can't reall show you my power because I'd probably kill you with it in tis pool, and I'd hate to do that. But anyways, It's Electro-Manipulation. A.K.A., 'Electric shock'.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Luna chuckled. "Yeah... I wouldn't want that. Sorry I kinda surprised you on that." the girl said, swimming over to Sean. She just liked to be around her friends. Not that she loved him or anything. He was just a good friend. So, all of you readers who think Luna loves him, or he loves her, Shut up and get out. It is not happening.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

"Oh It's no problem. I'll just have to get you back for that!" Sean suddenly raised her up and dropped himself and her in the water. It was time to have some fun, you know, lose yourself. Not in a dirty way but, you get it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Luna shouted in surprise, not holding her breath in time, but she knew a trick to get it out. Using it quickly, she was able to hold her breath for awhile. She was completely taken by surprise, and it was fun just being able to have that type of fun, no one around to judge.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Sean came out busting a gut. The look on Luna' s face was priceless when she came down. Sean looked out for Luna to come back up. He didn't want to accidentally drown the her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Luna, coming back up about 30 seconds later, had to clear the water from her eyes before spinning around to see Sean back up. "I was not expecting that." She said, a little annoyed, but mostly wanting to laugh her butt off.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Sean had no reply. He was to busy laughing. But when he was done he simply just went back down in the water swimming freely, as if he were on a cloud. Swimming always kept Sean in a good mood.

OOC - Sorry I just couldn't think of anything he could say D;
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

OOC- It is OK~

ic:

Luna finally just burst out in a laugh. It was funny. Who was she kidding?!? You had to laugh sometime... Finally stopping, she decided to do something she loved, Water Gymnastics. It had taken her awhile to be able to do a cartwheel in the water... Yet she did prefer flips and other things... "Hey, do you want to see something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pools are fun. :3   Pools are fun. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pools are fun. :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium :: The Pool-
Jump to: