Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Simple Things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7890

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:30 pm

The carpet under his boots already put a smile on his face.  It was a pleasant muffled thump every time he stepped, in much contrast to the loud clack of the concrete of the Initiate dorms.  Step after step he knew he was slowly assimilating into this new life, living here was a whole new world.  He looked down at the duffel bag in his right hand, he traded the backpack for it when he realized it was easier to move and put under a bed.  He kept stepping, looking at the one or two people mingling about as he would turn a corner and see the little sign, 405 and he realized this was the place.  A small smile rose on his face as he knocked lightly on the door, deciding to be polite rather than just barge in. Plus the door was locked, unbeknownst to him and he didn't have a key.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8502

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Barry had been napping on the dorm's couch with a book on his face when the newcomer knocked on the door. He jerked awake, sitting up and throwing the book onto the floor. He wiped the drool from his chin and walked over to the door, rubbing his eyes. He opened the door with a yawn. "Oh. Hello there. Can I help you?" he said, still half-asleep.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Myles offered his signature smile,he could tell he just woke someone up, beautiful first impressions,he held up his duffel saying with his usual Southern accent "I'm supposed to be yer new dorm-mate apparently."  He knew he wouldn't be the only guy in the dorm at least.  He could just hope this guy either wasn't a yuppie or at the very least liked a good book.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Barry finally woke up finally and smiled. "Oh, so you're the newbie. Welcome to Castle 405." He said, bowing in a joking manner. It had been awhile since there was a new arrival in his dorm. Louis Tomlin was the last one to arrive, and he wasn't sure where he went. He moved out of the way and motioned for the southerner to come in. He then looked around and noticed the huge mess him, Devin, and Aspen hadn't picked up. "Sorry for the mess, hold up just a minute." He said, zooming off, using his speed to clean everything up. In a few seconds, he returned with a key in his hand. "And your key, kind sir." the Autumn said with a fake British accent.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Myles took a step inside, wanting to object saying dirty was fine with him when the kid rocketed off, doing his little thing.  Myles raised an eyebrow, the blur that he was at, he probably couldn't even see him clearly with his untrained slo-mo power. He offered a small smirk saying "This school never ceases to impress me..." He took another step inside looking at the newly cleaned room.  His blue eyes flicked from thing to thing, it was certainly quite the upgrade.  He curled his fingers around the key, looking at the small little gold thing, he then looked up and said "So where's m' room, uh...Speedy."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

"Right. Of course. Right, this way Tex. And you can call me Barry." he said, leading him to Louis' old room. He opened the door, virtually untouched since Devin had cleaned it after Louis had left. "Here it is. Casa de Tex." he said, motioning towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Myles stepped behind the other guy, a small smile on his lips "Well, Speedy, I'm Myles but Tex is fine."  He took a step inside to the immaculate room.  He put his duffel on to the bed, looking back saying "Hey, are you against alcohol?" Probably not the best first impressions, but waiting and finding out that he would have lied for too long.  His face was contorted almost into worry hoping to not leave a bad impression on the new guy he just met.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Barry looked surprised at the abruptness of Myles' question. "Uh... I don't mind. You'll have to ask Devin, though, and please, please, be sure to keep the stuff away from Aspen." he said, "She really can't handle alcohol without going a little crazy."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Myles kinda cringed for a second, he would grab the zipper of his duffel with his thumb and forefinger, pulling slowly and stopping about halfway, digging into it for a moment.  After a few seconds of digging he would wrap his fingers around a clear bottle with no label full of a clear liquid.  He would raise it from the bag halfway out shaking it around slightly saying "Well, I don't think anybody who has anything but a high tolerance should drink this, you drink?" He offered his signature smile, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Barry shook his head. "Nah. I've never actually drank before, actually." he said.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Myles would unclasp the bottle letting it fall into the bag of clothes and dropping the duffel on the floor, kicking it under the bed.  Looking back to Barry saying while crossing his arms "You should not start with Ever clear, trust me Speedy."  It brought back a flashback to Myles, his first time with Ever clear, he had a great night and woke up for the first time in his life, waking up fondling a 12 gauge.  He chuckled lightly not really realizing that he spaced out and laughed at nothing but his last statement.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Barry thought it was strange that he was laughing at nothing, but didn't question it. "Thanks for the advice Tex." he said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Myles stepped up, saying "So I heard we have a small living area 'round here too?"  He was kind of excited, this place was so much more of an upgrade and now a personal living area?  And he seemed to actually have roommates that lived in the place, and seemed nice enough so far.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:21 pm

The speedster nodded. "Yup. And a community fridge." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Myles smiled, raising a finger saying "One more thing, you guys got any good books or do I need to go the library? I may not sound, look or act like it, but I love a good book.  We got a community bookshelf too?" He kinda chuckled at the idea, he was the smartest of the bunch with his brothers, sure, he drank and could have fun, but some days a good book and a cup of coffee or maybe Irish if he had a bad day.  But reading was a big part of his life, although he doesn't show it very often, his vocabulary was much more advanced then he put on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next