Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

For you my dear.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9479

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Jake sat on a conservatory bench waiting for...well, something. He didn't know what, but he was just waiting. The tall student leaned back with his arm over the back of the bench as he picked the petals off a pink flower. She loves me, no she hates me. Is it neutral? Or actually a thing. He gave a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10956

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:12 pm

One of the Conservatory doors creaked open softly before being shut a moment later as Anima entered the conservatory wearing her common outfit of a soft grey skirt and sweatshirt with a plain white t-shirt worn underneath, her silver hair shining softly in the light. In her hands were a notebook with a silver cover and a pen with blue ink. She walked through the room slowly, taking in the beauty of all the different plants in the room. As Anima took in the flora, she accidentally walked into the side of an unoccupied bench, faceplanting with a soft thump, being bent over the bench for a moment as she brought her free hand to her face quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:28 pm

His eyes closed, Jake almost fell asleep on the bench until he heard a thud. Did a plan't fall over? He opened his eyes and sat up straight wondering what the sound was. The tall student got up, subconsciously picking a pink flower from it's roots. He walked around silently, making sure no one was going to jump scare him.

Jake stopped in his tracks when he spotted a girl laying over the side of a bench. Was she the one that fell? He walked up behind her, not making a sound. The boy realized he had the flower in his hand and smiled. Jake dropped the flower, it floated gracefully down in front of the girl's face on the bench. "For you my dear." He said calmly from behind the bench.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Anima begun to get up a moment after the flower fell in front of her, taking notice of it. Slightly confused, she paused to look around and saw Jake standing behind her. A blush appeared on Anima's face due to the pose she was in due to faceplanting onto a bench, although she didn't do much about it for the time being. So instead, Anima simply looked back at Jake, a slightly smile on her face accompanying the redness of it. Anima's notebook had also fallen onto the ground next to the bench. She had only failed to pick it up by now due to first being distracted by the flower and then Jake.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Jake stood there silently, realizing the girl was wearing a skirt. Ooo, she got some ass. He thought to himself, but soon snapped out of it. "Uh, you ok?" He walked to the front of the bench and picked up her pen and notebook. The student held out a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:41 pm

Anima took Jake's handing, letting herself be pulled to her feet. Once she was back on her feet, Anima noticed that her notebook and pen were both no longer in her hands. She seemed to panic for a moment, before seeing that Jake now held them. Upon seeing this, she quickly started reaching for the notebook. However, Jake, being much taller than Anima, would have no problem keeping it out of reach if he so wanted as long as he didn't wind up getting knocked down by Anima desperately scrambling for it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Jake looked at the girl and raised a brow. "This notebook is important to ya?" He teased, raising the book out of her reach. He flipped through the pages of text, looking at the drawings of Beata, Roseburry, and battle pictures. He didn't mind much for any of it, only taking the book to make her mad. The tall student stopped flipping through the notebook when he ran across some more mature pictures. "Well well. What do we have here?" He said skeptical, flipping the pages a bit slower. "I would never have guessed a shy girl like you to draw this shit." Jake said a bit more seriously, slamming the book shut and tossing it into the girl's arms.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Along with continuing to blush, tears began to well up in Anima's eyes as Jake not only withheld her notebook, but began to look through it. When the notebook was finally in her hands again after what felt like an eternity, Anima held the notebook tightly to her chest before curling up into a ball on the bench she had previously bumped into. She buried her face into her knees, ignoring Jake and keeping a tight grip on the notebook.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Jake stood there, watching the girl start to cry. "Oh come on. Don't be baby." He teased, standing in the same place. "Besides. That isn't something to be ashamed of. Well, I guess it depends on the perspective..." He rubbed the back of his neck, giving a goofy duche smile.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Anima only looked up at Jake for a moment, sending a scowl his way before flipping to a blank page in her notebook whilst tears rolled down her red face. Quickly, she wrote something down on the page before turning the notebook towards Jake so that'd he would be able to read it. On the page Anima had also written large enough that two words took up the whole page, those words being FUCK YOU. Anima then faced back away from Jake, his actions causing her to grow more annoyed, albeit only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Jake wondered why the girl didn't talk to him, until she angrily wrote something down on the paper. "Hey now, that's not very nice." He chuckled, and thought for a moment. "Wait a second...You're that mute girl, right?" He asked eagerly, glad he was able to remember her. This is probably when I get kicked in the nutts. The student thought about recent encounters with women. Before she could do anything rash, Jake's under area turned steel. Atleast if she kicks me, she'll be the one hurting. He was somewhat proud that he had "balls of steel" for this sole purpose.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Anima simply continued to ignore Jake, glancing off towards one of the conservatory's doors. Why not leave? Sure, she wouldn't have reference for drawing some of the plants in the conservatory, but it seemed like a worthwhile sacrifice to get away from this douchebag. Although Anima was still blushing profusely and still had tears escaping from her eyes, rage now accompanied her embarrassment. She began to flip through the pages of her notebook whilst making sure that Jake wouldn't be able to see the page she's looking at. When Anima stopped, she stared back at a full-body drawing of herself, no clothing obscuring her body. Tears continued to roll down Anima's face during this, a few splattering on the paper, dotting it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Jake looked at the girl, sudden guilt overwhelmed him. "Hey, don't cry." He said more calmly, sitting on the bench beside her. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry." He gave a sight, looking at the poor girl. "I forgot you were mute. And, I should've known since you didn't say anything." He suddenly felt really bad. Damnit. Stupid guilt.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Anima looked up from her notebook to see Jake sit down beside her; her initial response was to scoot away from Jake to the point that she was on the end of the bench. After this she simply continued to look at her self-portrait while her face continued to stay covered in tears and red. She didn't particularly care about him forgetting that she was mute. After all, they'd only met once before for a short period of time, and it's not like those who are mute are seen particularly often. At the very least he'd done or said something that didn't make her want to strike him between his legs, although the idea of leaving and getting away from Jake was still rather tempting...
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Jake gave a sigh, realizing his words of apology weren't helping. "Listen, do you want the honest truth?" He looked down at her and said a bit panicky. "I am horrible at apologizing. So in advance, if my apology doesn't suit your needs, then feel free to hate me." His gaze drifted over to some flowers. "I'm not going to tell anyone about your drawings." He said softly. "They are actually really good." He flinched, waiting for her to smack him or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For you my dear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. Empty

Back to top Go down

For you my dear.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next