Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A quiet girl could surprise you~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11326

A quiet girl could surprise you~ Empty
PostSubject: A quiet girl could surprise you~   A quiet girl could surprise you~ EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 am

A quiet girl could surprise you~ Create.php?text=A%20journal%20of%20hopes%20and%20dreams.%20%0AOf%20love%20and%20hardships.%0AOf%20finding%20myself.%0AA%20journal%20of%20Noa%20Latterlyn%0APlease%20do%20not%20peek%21&name=TheOnlyException
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A quiet girl could surprise you~   A quiet girl could surprise you~ EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am

Oh poor journal, here you sit long and forgotten, a thin layer of dust clinging to your leather cover. And then here I am, out exploring this new strange world full of strange people with weird abilities. It is a lonely place for a shy person here. But I've made a friend.

He's a good friend, journal. He's kind to me and he cares about how I feel. I know I can tell him anything and he'd be there for me. But this feeling I have for him is strange. I don't understand it or know how I feel about thinking of someone this way.

I feel like I might like him. Like, really like him. It's scary to feel like this. I feel so vulnerable, so incapable of life without him. He's supposed to be my best friend and yet part of me wants for longs for us to be more. He's my friend best friend only friend here, I don't want to mess this up I don't think I could make more friends.

He asked me to the dance, journal. I had learned sign language for him and was just showing him what I had learnt. Then all of a sudden he asked me if I would go with him. Oh journal I am so excited! I already have the perfect dress picked out and I know what I want to do with my hair. And I wrote my mom and she even gave me permission to wear makeup! How cool is that journal? I'm finally going to feel like a real teenage girl. Going to my first dance with a boy and I'll have make up on!

I can't even contain my I am so excited!

A quiet girl could surprise you~ Newcreate.php?text=Noa%20&name=TheOnlyException
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A quiet girl could surprise you~   A quiet girl could surprise you~ EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:38 am

Time seems to be flying by. It's already almost summer and I feel like I have achieved nothing. And as sad as it is journal, I haven't seen Jayden since the dance. He was declared Prince of the dance and I had to watch him dance with some girl -- which totally sucked. Anyway, I guess he's been really busy lately, because I haven't really seen him around school.

I've seen his brother practically everywhere. And it's always with a different girl, which causes me to wonder about Jayden, but I hope know he's not like that.

In other news I'm a big sister again! Mom finally had her baby a while back, dad wrote me this really nice letter and sent me a picture of the baby. He's really cute. I guess it's weird because I haven't even seen him in person. It's kind of like I'm not a proper big sister because I haven't even met my brother. Is that strange? I had the thought of saving up money and traveling to New York this summer, seeing Mom and Dad, Tristan and Callum. I just don't think I'm frugal enough to save that much money.

I'll hopefully write to you soon journal.

A quiet girl could surprise you~ Newcreate.php?text=Noa%20&name=TheOnlyException
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A quiet girl could surprise you~   A quiet girl could surprise you~ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 am

It's been almost a year since I wrote, and although nothing has really happened I decided I should write to you because you had a thick layer of dust and you looked so lonely.

School is becoming a little frightening journal. There are monsters everywhere. At Easter there was an egg hunt where you had to kill monsters to win. And they aren't like brooms manipulated to fight students, no they're real monsters. The teacher's say their training us for what could happen, but everything is really hush-hush and I have no clue what is going on. I wish I could go home journal and see my family, I miss them so much.

I also miss Jayden. I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him in forever. I hope he's okay. It's so lonely at this school without him.

There isn't much else for me to say journal, I apologize for that. If anything exciting ever happens though, I promise to keep you informed.

With love,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet girl could surprise you~   A quiet girl could surprise you~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet girl could surprise you~
Page 1 of 1