Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9216

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Arrival   Arrival EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:44 pm

*Einarr approached the gate to the school, he had spent days to find and get to this strange town. Everyone seemed to look at him odd, like an outsider, but this was to be expected due to this being his first time here. However, it still worried him, he hadn't had much luck with strangers. Though he was always willing to meet others. Hopefully they would actually talk to him, instead of just look at him weirdly and walk away in a hurry. He guessed that he intimidated people, he was 6'5" and 265 lbs, all muscle, at 16* "I wander if anyone could help me." he thought to himself as he walked through the gate, admiring the beauty of the flowers. "Why didn't the give me a map?" he said to himself, quietly, in his deep, gruff Lithuanian accent

Last edited by Einarr Fastmundr on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10097

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:38 am

The blond prefect flipped through the pages of his book. It was his attempt at learning the piano. Although, he would openly admit he wasn't too good at it. Sight reading came easy, but using the notes to translate to the keys on the piano was tough. Yet it was a hobby to pass time when he wasn't doing homework or working out. Leo would try and busy himself. Especially when the office says a new student would be coming sometime soon, the Autumn house prefect would spend his time waiting by reading through music theory. Even if it did make him want to fall asleep at times.

It was hard not to notice the new student entering the peripherals of his vision. They did say he was supposed to be pretty big...right? This guy was huge! His blue eyes looked up from the part about Johann Pachelbel to get a better look at the student. Leo had defiantly not seen him before, and he knew most of the students by seeing them around. This guy was very notable.

The prefect quickly put his book away, and stood up from the bench. Putting on a cheerful smile, the angel greeted the larger teen with a wave of his hands. "Welcome to Beata! I'm Leo, and I'll be helping you get settled in."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:56 am

*Einarr took a deep breath in, filling his lungs with the cold air, he always did like winter. He began walking into the academy, when he noticed a blond sitting on the bench reading* "I wonder if he might help me out?" Einarr thought to himself as he saw the teen look up at him. He heard the blonde call out a hello, and that his name was Leo. "Hello, my name is Einarr. It's a pleasure to meet you." Einarr called out in his deep accented voice.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:35 am

"Nice to meet you too, Einarr." The blond grinned back, reaching the newest student's side. Einarr was around half a foot taller than Leo. Maybe a bit more, yet he did his best to not let the difference bother him. Although he felt pretty short. Beckoning the teen along, the prefect began leading him to the office. "In the office you'll get your papers, and dorm key. As of your first week here, you'll be in the Initiate's dorm, until you take your placement tests into the dorms."

Leo moved his hands around as he explained the process. "The dorms are based on the seasons. There is Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. I'm in Autumn." The brick building of the offices seemed to get closer. "You are placed into a dorm that you fit under based on your test and power." Leo paused at the door, before turning back to the tall student. "Go ahead and talk to the nice lady at the desk, she'll get you your stuff. I'll be waiting out here to take you to your home for the week."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:52 am

"Thank you for your help" Einarr said with a smile "I'm suprised I didn't scare him away" Einarr thought as he began to walk into the building. *Einarr talked to the lady at the desk and she handed him his room key and the necessay papers for getting along at the school, and he walked out seeing the other teen waiting for him* "Thank you for waiting" Einarr said as he walked beside the shorter teen. "So how long have you been at the school, any tips for me?" that was the question that had been on Einarr's mind, how he would get along at the school, and he had hoped for some advice.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:16 am

Leo only nodded at his thanks seeing as he had already disappeared into the office. Where had Leo heard an accent like he had before? He recognized it, yet couldn't quite put a finger on it.... It was only a short time later until Einarr reappeared, and they continued the walk across campus to the dorms. Leo glanced up at him as he talked, blue eyes blinking for a moment before a small laugh escaped him. "I've only been here since...the middle of May I think." The exact date was beyond him, it seemed like much longer that he had been in Beata.

Any tips? Leo hummed to himself, striking a thinking pose. "I'd suggest not underestimating anyone here. They may look small, but their powers can get really dangerous." He made another face before remembering something else. "Do your best to participate in events! You can make some friends that way. It also makes your time here much more interesting." Leo could go on and on about some tips. Like how the cafeteria food was terrible. Or the different students that were known for egging on a fight. Yet, Leo knew that no one had time for his plethora of advice.

"What power brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?" His eyes looked back forward towards the buildings ahead. They still had a bit to go.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:38 am

*Einarr thought over the tips that Leo had given him. He enjoyed the tip that he should underestimate anyone, it told him Leo didn't judge people, or thats what he thought of him. Leo seemed like a really nice perosn, and potentially a friend, which was comforting, seeing as Einarr didn't really have any.* "My ability, hmm," Einarr said trying to find a way to describe it "My ability is being able to make localized forcefields on any part of my body. This allows me to be able to hit things or be hit without recieving physical damage." Einarr explaind the best he could. "May I ask of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Leo listened carefully, interested. A force field? "So if you go to punch something, you won't have to worry about breaking your hand, or bruising your knuckles. That's cool. You could go all out with that." Leo's eyes looked down to his hands, and opened and closed them. Imagining the times where the skin on his fist had ripped from the punch. Avoiding that would have been great.

As the question was thrown back his way, Leo nodded and looked back forward as he began to explain. "Angel Physiology. Basically, I can fly, and I have holy powers. Among other things that involve with being an angel." The prefect paused in his speech before continuing. "They also said I had something called radiance of heart, which makes me...nice I guess?" He rubbed the back of his head and a sheepish smile crossed his face. "But I'd like to imagine that's part of my personality. Not my power." Leo admitted.

It was weird having a physiology power in Leo's opinion. He was his own power after all. If someone nullified his power somehow...who would he be? The thought made him uncomfortable, so he pushed it away and focused on what Einarr was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 pm

"He's an angel, that is pretty cool" Einarr thought to himself when Leo had told him his power. "That's an intresting power, and yes I could punch something and not get hurt. However it does wear down my mind. And I believe the 'Radiance of the Heart,' as you said my make you seem nice to people, but it is truly what's on the inside of you that makes you that makes you a good person. I can tell a good person when I see one, and you are one, based solely on your personality, not an ability." Einarr said while looking into Leo's eyes, he had learned that you can truly tell a person and how they are by looking into their eyes, unless they purposefully don't let you in. Einarr had learned not to let people in, in order to hide his anger and fear. Though, Leo seemed open and like a very nice person in his entirety, he could tell he was truly a good person.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Leo blinked up at Einarr, his blue eyes wide as the taller of the two spoke. A bright smile made it's way onto Leo's face, the smile reaching his eyes and giving them a joyful look. Leo brought his hand down from his hair and slipped it into his pocket. "Thank you, Einarr. You are good person too, ya' know." It was like an angel to see the good in everyone. Seeing their positive traits, and everything they do well. Leo could pick out quite a lot in Einarr if he tried. The way he thanks someone for their help...Even the small things mean a lot. Leo's eyes turned away as they began to approach the buildings. There were five red brick buildings. Four of them were large while the last other one was rather small. They began to approach the smallest one. The Initiate's dorm.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:26 pm

"Thank you very much." Einarr said with a smile. "So is this the Initiates Dorm?" Einarr questioned "I like it." Einarr was glad to have met someone this nice right in the beginning of school. If everyone was this nice then he was going to have a good time at this school. He was suprised that he didn't scare away this smaller teen, he was used to doing that. The only ones he didn't really scare away was very young kids, because most young kids tend to be able to see that good in people.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8815

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Harrison had been wandering around just looking for something on his way to the library until he had walked past the initiate dorm room. After looking at the initiate dorm he had found a rather weird sight. It was a tall muscular guy at the dorm room, something you font see often. Having seen a peculiar sight he had decided to go talk. "Hey, whats up?" He had decided to go do a casual approach. Upon further investigation he had seen that he was indeed taller than him and was not just an illusion. He didn't hessitate or act like he was intimidated since he could easily take someone bigger than him and close the gap with his power.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:56 pm

*Einarr had been walking into the Initiate Dorm when he heard a strange voice. He turned and saw a new kid only a bit shorter then him call out a hello. Einarr looked over at the other teen. He noticed his eyes and their strange color but found it inappropriate to stare* "Hello, my name is Einarr. It's a pleasure to meet you" Einarr said in his thick Lithuanian accent
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Leo nodded. "The initiate's dorm only has bunk beds, so it might be an uncomfortable week. But when you get placed into a house, you'll have your own room." Leo gestured over to the Autumn dorm. "I'm the prefect of the Autumn house, so if you need anything you can always stop by. Dorm 402~" Leo paused looking over at another student. Leo couldn't exactly remember if he had seen him before, maybe in passing, but he did not know this student. "Hey, just showing Einarr to the dorms." His eyes were a bit of a put off, but Leo assumed it was part of their power. Per anything unusual about someone in Beata.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:03 pm

"Thank you very much for showing me around, and I will be sure to come ask for help if I so need it. However, the dorms do look comfortable. I am used to much worse conditions, so this should be a more comfortable week then you realize. Einarr said with a kind voice, or as kind as he could produce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next