Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Harrison's Chronicle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8791

Harrison's Chronicle Empty
PostSubject: Harrison's Chronicle   Harrison's Chronicle EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Reminder to self CHRONICLE not Diary
As of writing this Beata is pretty decent. While not the best school I have been too it hasn't been the worst. There are many unique people here, strong ones too. So farnone are a threat to me if I get serious. Then again no one is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Okay future me if you're reading this never mind the last part, I wrote in ink so I can't erase what I wrote.

I met someone with a gift close to mine, Samantha Hyde in same dorm room. Oddly enough has golden eyes. Power, Telekinesis. Oh also met a transformer. Could transform into a robot, took a bit too lightly. Another person was Einarr, A huge guy with small force-field power. Also a Philosopher. So far this has been enjoyable. Oh another thing if you are reading this and you're not Harrison Ace Hammond... Well hide it well, I don't like people reading my things.
Back to top Go down

Harrison's Chronicle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Misc. Roleplay :: Journals-
Jump to: