Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8145

Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] Empty
PostSubject: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:38 pm

Stephanie pinched the bridge of her nose, dragging a blanket behind her as she headed to the lounge. It was 2AM and she had not slept in what felt like days. Ever since the end of the Winter Formal, the young blonde had been cramming for school. Since she only transferred a few days before winter break began, she knew she would need to be prepared for classes once they began again. She had no idea how tough the school would be, but if it was anything like her last school, Stephanie was sure she would need to study.

After hours spent on her laptop studying and reading various books in the library, she opted for a break. Grabbing her comforter and sun-shaped pillow her brother had gotten her a few years back, she took a seat on one of the many couches. Grabbing the closest TV's remote, she pressed the on button and the screen flickered to life. She couldn't tell what show was on, but from the looks of it, a few people were studying a crime scene. "Maybe this will be good," the Summer mumbled to herself, hugging the yellow pillow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11728

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Her stomach was growling. Why was her stomach growling? It woke her up, that was for sure. That had never happened before. With a big yawn, Larissa turned over in her bed to look at the clock across the room. 2 AM. It was too late for all of this, but when she turned back over to try to go back to sleep, her stomach growled again, leaving a deep, empty feeling behind. It was only then did Larissa remember that she never ate dinner that night. She really didn't want to eat at the cafeteria earlier that evening and she and Danny didn't have any food in their mini fridge...

"Ugh..." she groaned before tossing the blanket off of her and swinging her legs over the side. Trudging along with only the light that came through her window as a guide, she made her way to the door before her leg caught the sofa in the living room, making quite a racket. "Oooww!" she cried before realizing Danny was still asleep. Quickly shutting her mouth, she quickly ran to the small counter, grabbed change and walked out the door. The summer really hoped that she didn't wake her brother up. All she was going to do was grab some snacks from the vending machines in the lounge and go back to bed. No sense for him to get up too.

Looking up and down the empty hallway, she tiptoed her way towards the lounge, pausing for a moment before opening up the door, only to find someone.. no, Stephanie already here watching television. "Oh, sorry I didn't know someone was in here," she breathed before stopping suddenly, realizing through her exhausted state that she was looking at her cousin. What was she doing here? When did she get here? "Wait, Stephanie?" She asked as she walked around to the couch, trying to make sure she wasn't seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9415

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Larrisa's loud noise did in fact wake Daniel up. It had been hard for him to sleep lately. He missed having his sister just across the room. When he finally opened up his door to peer out into the living room, he caught his sister just leaving. "Rissa?" He asked softly but he was also confused. Turning back to his room he grabbed a sweat shirt, and quickly tugged it on before following his sister out of their dorm and into the lounge.

When he caught up with his sister he heard her talking to someone. Then he heard the name. Stephanie was here? He paused in his walk for a moment. Why would she be here? If she was here did that mean Cayden was here as well? He quickly caught up with his sister, standing behind her in the lounge, confirming what she said as true. "What are you doing here?" He asked his cousin, forgetting about the possibility of scaring his sister.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:42 am

Stephanie's attention was drawn away from the TV and towards the brunette standing above the couch. Her amber eyes had grown drowsy since the show began, but once she recognized the girl as her older cousin. The blonde's face lit up and she jumped to her feet almost immediately. "Larissa! You're here too?" she chimed, pouncing on her cousin and hugging her tightly. Since when did the Wicker's possess special abilities? Perhaps her brother was at the academy as well.

Looking past the girl's shoulder, his familiar face popped into her vision. "Danny too? Well that makes sense, you are twins after all." The summer giggled slightly, moving from Larissa to hug her other favourite cousin. Pulling back and holding the boy's shoulders, she glanced between the pair. "So... What are your powers?"

ooc: roo can join whenever
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Suddenly the summer was awake as Stephanie jumped up and hugged her tight. With a smile and soft giggle, Larissa hugged her back before Daniel walked in behind her. As their cousin moved from her to her brother, she gave Danny a worried look. "Oh no, I woke you didn't I? I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." she said before a smile took back over as she watched Stephanie, beaming at the girl's excitement. "Oh, um... Energy blasts?" It was really the best way she could think to describe it. She didn't know the actual name for it, but that seemed to fare well with the administration of Beata. "It's pretty neat! What about you? What's your power? I didn't even know you were here!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9415

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Daniel shook his head. "You're fine. I was only half asleep anyway." He responded to his sister before turning his attention to his cousin, returning the hug she gave him. "Yeah we just call it energy blasts. It doesn't really have any other name." Daniel said simply. He was never one to say much. He was curious as to what power Steph had, but since his sister already asked, he just sat there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Energy Blasts? Sounds so much cooler than mine... Shaking the thought from her mind, she smiled at the twins. "That's so cool! You have the same power then?" Stephanie asked, looking between the pair. "Oh! My power is called Solar Healing. I can heal myself or others with solar energy, so the school says," the blonde explained, shrugging her shoulders. "I got here just before winter break. It's great seeing Cayden again! Oh yeah! He's here too. His power is Solar Manipulation I think? It's way cooler than mine. He can blow stuff up and heal if he wanted, I can only heal." The younger of the three let out a small sigh. Her brother was so amazing, she could only pray to be as powerful as him one day.

"It's amazing that all of us have powers, eh?" The summer chuckled lightly, "I guess it runs in the family."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Larissa giggled, thinking back on the family. She didn't realize that there was such variation among her relatives, but it was really cool to think about. "What are you talking about? Your power is awesome! Healing is so cool. Like, if you ever get hurt you can just... Poof! Heal it up!" she said before her face grew into a frown. "I can't really control it though. It's really hard. Danny is amazing at it. I don't know how he does it..." However, it didn't take long for her attitude to turn back around on a dime. With a big grin, she beamed at the thought of Cayden being here too. It had been a while since she saw either of them so this was a special treat. "Do you know what Cayden is up to? I haven't seen him yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]   Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Knew You'd Be Up [For The Hawkes and Wickers]
Page 1 of 1