Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cider and Chill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Pepper was relived that they finally reached his dorm. She looked around, taking in her surroundings while the Cayden took his jacket and went to the kitchen. It was nice and roomy, the silence was nice. Pepper made her way to the couch, sat down and watched him fumble through his roommates stuff. She was about to reply to the tea comment but atlast he found the apple cider. "Thanks. By the way, I do like tea. But cider is better." She smiled. "This is a nice dorm. I mean, most of them look the same but still, it's nice." Pepper giggled, not wanting to be rude by saying what probably everyone said about the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Pepper brought the cup to her mouth, the aroma of apple filled the air around her. "This is really good!" She exclaimed after taking a sip. She felt Cayden's arm rap around her and gave a smile. "No, I don't mind. It's kinda nice." The girl relaxed a bit, sinking into Cayden's grasp. "So...I honestly don't know much about you. What do you like to do in your free time?" Pepper hoped she didn't sound rude but was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Pepper gave a small giggle, not being able to imagine Cayden signing or playing a guitar. "I bet you're good." She took another sip of the cider. My first kiss? Setting down the cup, she thought about how to answer the question. Tell the truth? The stupid yet true version? Or make a simple lie? She gave a small sigh. "Well, if you count brothers kissing you, a "first" kiss." Pepper said with a slight shrug, knowing he would ask for details.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Pepper was a bit surprised by Cayden’s reaction and after comment. ”Ya, I'd assume you’re not.” She said softly, laying down and putting her head on his legs, getting comfy on the couch. ”Can I ask you a question?” Pepper looked up to Cayden. ”Was this your first kiss?” She asked seriously. ”And tell me the truth, I won’t be offended or anything. Trust me.” Pepper implied in a bit lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:16 am

Pepper gave a smile. She assumed that this wasn't his first kiss and felt a bit weird, as if she was just another girl to have her heart broken by him, but couldn't help but feel optimistic towards Cayden. He was so handsome, built, and kind. Of course anyone would fall for his charms. With a good fake personality, anyone could pull it off. "This is really nice." She said looking up at him, her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 pm

She stayed silent, listening to him. "Be yourself?" She was curious to what he meant. Be a charming, nice to talk to guy? "If it was a dream, I'd never want to wake up." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Pepper wanted to say I know there's good in you, but once again, her and Cayden were kissing. She closed her eyes, embracing the moment. Even though the night was going just as she imagined, something felt...off. Pepper just couldn't figure out what. She pushed the thought to the back of her head. She opened her eyes, starting into Caydens, then rested her forehead on his.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Pepper smiled at Cayden’s words. ”Shh.” She whispered. It wasn’t everyday someone spoke loving words like this, but Pepper couldn’t help but just want the wonderful moment to last. For a split second it felt weird having Cayden’s hands on her hips that way, since she knew what it meant, but didn’t care. ”Just know that you can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there’s no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.” She said between breaths, her arms slowly moving to the bottom of his shirt.

This song gave me the feels while posting. Skip to 1:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnCOjek7MLc
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Soon enough, Cayden got the message. Luckily his shirt was loose enough, for she was easily able to slip it over the boys head. "Good." She replied quietly. Pepper embraced his affection, shouldering her dress down a bit more. She loosened his tie a bit. She had no idea what would happen tonight, but sometimes surprises were better than knowing.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:19 pm

She felt so free without that horribly tight dress on, she could finally breathe. Pepper loved how swift Cayden was to take off his shirt and tie. He mumbled a few words though she barely heard any of it. She could feel him getting lower and lower and soon met eyes with him, an eager puppy waiting for a treat. Pepper gave him a soft nip on the ear “Don’t stop just yet.” She whispered.

Still a bit new at this type of rping, should we fade into black soon?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Pepper was glad he took her to his room just incase any roommates happen to want a midnight snack. Cayden’s bed smelt of him, which smelt particularly good. It had been a couple of hours or so since Cayden found her alone in the courtyard, the evening had been wonderful. After their little excursion to wonderland, they had settled down in his bed, enjoying eachothers company. Not much had been said for neither Pepper or Cayden knew what to say but it didn’t matter. The petite girl lay in his arms, snuggled warm in the blanket. “This was fun.” She said softly, starting to get a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cider and Chill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cider and Chill   Cider and Chill Empty

Back to top Go down

Cider and Chill
Page 1 of 1