Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] Empty
PostSubject: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Colette's soft but rapid footsteps could be heard as the girl charged into the room entitled the Lounge. She was clasping her eye tightly, and was still in her school uniform despite it being around eight. Outside the windows was dusk, with spots of light indicating where various lamps and such were. The girl's main focus was if anyone was in the room, and thankfully there was not.

She walked in slowly, examining the room with her one uncovered eye. Though there was no one in the room, she was scared of putting her hand down despite a dull pain in her wrist. If someone were to sneak up behind her, and if she whipped around...oh dear. Colette sat down on the comfortable couch and started writing in a diary given to her by her English teacher. She began writing about her first day, about Brailynn, etcetera. She only stopped when a sudden drop of scarlet liquid plipped onto the page.

Her head whipped up as a few more drops appeared. She closed the book, moving her head from over the table, and felt thick blood weave through her fingers, and trail down to her chin. The bottom of her eye stung a little, and she reached into her breast pocket for a tissue as blood landed on her skirt. At least it was going in the wash anyway. She held a white papery cloth to her chin until the blood stopped, and cleaned herself up as best as she could with a single tissue. As she finished, a small trail of the dried liquid was still evident, but she'd clean it up later. Sighing, she no longer felt the will to write, and was relieved that at least her power had shut off. It wouldn't turn on by itself for some time. She leaned back, closing her eyes and enjoying some quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12436

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm

"...A-are you... o-okay? S-s-should I g-get..."

Evelyn stuttered, sitting on a couch with a book wide open in her hands. She'd been stiff still the entire ordeal and had been afraid of saying anything, but she seemed... well, her eye... was something wrong? Her violet eyes were full of concern, and she had unknowingly clenched onto the pages until her knuckles turned white. Evelyn had been there for hours and had just lost track of time reading her book when the girl rushed in covering her eye. What on earth happened?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Colette let out a small eek!, turning to find a girl there. How long had she been sitting there!? She leaned against the other side of the couch, as if Evelyn was some sort of scary monster, but didn't bother to get up. Finally, considering there was no real chance of her power striking so soon, she spoke.

"I...i-it's my power, I am fine." responded the girl in a quiet tone, brushing some low hanging white bangs from in front of her eyes. She clasped her book close to her chest and looked at Evelyn with seemingly an equal amount of fear. Did the girl think she was a freak? Would she pursue asking her such questions any further? The girl looked a little timid, however, and in no mood for badgering anyone, so Colette relaxed a little, lowering her book to her lap and loosing a bit of her tenseness. She looked down, before raising a hand slowly. "C-colette......That is my name, of course, not your's! I was not addressing you! N-not that you don't know your own name, I am sure you were taught that! W-well, you are not a d-dog who needs to be taught those thi--....eeeeeeh...."
She breathed a little bit, suddenly freaked out. Surely her social skills hadn't gotten that bad? She was always a quiet girl, but had the incident really damaged her this much? The trials had made her unable to get a friend, but she still had ones prior to court...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Evelyn clasped the book shut, looking at Colette with a strange mixture of fear and curiosity. What did she just say? Evelyn had lost track somewhere near the beginning. Evelyn considered getting up and retreating back to the dorms to escape, but she seemed glued to the spot. Evelyn felt like a deer caught in headlights. She didn't dare put the book down though. She needed something to hold onto.

"M-my name's... Evelyn..." she stuttered, backing into the couch hoping that the cushions would swallow her and she'd be able to hide. This girl was strange... scary, even. Evelyn couldn't suppress the thoughts, her mind going back to her bleeding eye. Surely it was some kind of side-effect, but it was... well, sinister. The girl's behavior also made Evelyn frightened, and she suddenly wished Oliver or Jace or Kimply were here... "C-colette is a pretty name..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Colette looked surprised at the compliment. "Evelyn is a pretty name too..." she said quietly, a little saddened by how scared the girl looked. As to attempt to end this growing feeling of awkwardness, Colette opened her diary once more, this time bring her knees up and resting it on her kneecaps. She began writing, ignoring the blood stains. They had gotten dry anyhow, and therefore were pretty easy to write over. Just ignore the girl looking at you...

The blood streak was still on her face and she could feel it. Colette debated rinsing it off in the nearest bathroom, but she didn't just want to...leave. Besides. The couch was pretty comfortable, as much as it pained her to admit, and her legs ached from walking all day. She didn't exactly want to get up any time soon...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm

"T-thank you..." Evelyn muttered, but then sat in silence as Colette began to write again. She watched Colette for a few moments before looking around, trying to find anything to do.It was getting kind of late... But she couldn't just leave now. It'd be rude... even to this girl. Evelyn slowly picked up her book again, trying to be as quiet as possible and to get back into her book. She just couldn't concentrate what was happening though with Colette right there. She found herself sneaking peeks from her book at the girl, catching small glimpses of the blood streak.

Did it hurt, when her eye bled like that? What was her gift? Evelyn caught herself staring too long and quickly looked down back to the text on the pages in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Colette looked up from her writing to find the girl staring at her still. Had she been doing that the whole time? Colette placed a hand to her own cheek, feeling the streak of blood, and frowned. Was it really that noticeable? Did it pop out that much? The girl stopped writing, suddenly out of stuff to put down on the paper, and laughed silently. "S-sorry for scaring you. My power...I can control minds, and it a-always turns on by...i-itself. It makes my eye get...r-really red, you see, and when it is done it starts bleeding as if the red is draining from my eye. I-i don't know why, and it was really scary at first, but it is harmless now!"

She found herself saying more than she initially planned, but at least she wasn't calling Evelyn a dog. She smiled warmly, though her reddened cheeks showed her embarrassment in the subject. The girl looked down. "S-sorry. Just in case you wanted to know, t-that's why it...did that."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Evelyn was a bit startled to hear Colette speak again and she looked up, cheeks red with embarrassment. "I see..." she said in a hushed tone, looking downwards. Mind control was even more frightening, but this girl seemed nice... she looked back down at her book, not knowing what else to say. "I-I'm... s-sorry for staring..." she forced out. There was no need to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Colette smiled, and even giggled a little bit. "It's alright. It was a little creepy..." she said. The last part was how she felt when her power first started to show, but now it seemed normal to her. It happened so many times, she was used to it. Though, she would never get used to those days where she felt really weak from losing all that blood. She hardly lost a quarter of a pint of blood per day, but nevertheless bleeding that much could be dangerous. She was to be supplied with donated blood each time she felt light headed, which tended to be once a month. It was guidelines that were set when she joined Beata, but before then her parents would be worried sick when she wouldn't get out of bed because of low blood levels. Still, this only happened when her eye bled more than once a day, which was rare. Either event was never fatal, because I did a lot of research and Math and I do not feel like incorporating it into this post, so trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am

Evelyn still looked embarrassed, but let herself ease up a little. Only a little, though... she shouldn't have been staring, no matter how Colette tried to reassure her. Evelyn brought her legs up, hugging her knees to her chest and setting the book down beside her. She hesitated, tilting her head curiously, before finally asking her question. "D-does... it hurt? Do you need something...?" she asked quietly, her voice still a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 am

Colette shook her head. "N-no, not at all! I just get dizzy sometimes after it. I am not now, though..." she tried to sound as reassuring as she could, as to not trigger any more worries in the girl. Colette swung her feet down onto the floor, sitting down normally on the couch and keeping her gaze to her knees. The book was placed into the coffee table, with a little tap as the hard cover impacted the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]   Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah] Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Forever? ;u; [Sleepy and Jay only because mwah mwah mwah]
Page 1 of 1