Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8100

Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:30 pm

It was nearing 12PM when the red-head arrived at the school. Most of the students would be tucked away in their classrooms, studying, doodling, sleeping, doing anything a Beata student would do during class time.

Harvey strolled around the campus after registering himself at the office. The young man wondered why he was even going to high school again. He was 19, and though he dropped out of high school early, he was a bona fide adult, according to the law. Perhaps it was his mother and step-father, forcing him to attend this school with his siblings after returning from his "journey". After years spent 'travelling' after skipping out on school, he finally returned only to grab something he had forgotten years prior. Unfortunately for him, the entire family had been home for Christmas. The large family ambushed him, sent in his application once they realized he had gifts, and now here he was.

His blue-violet eyes had a glaze of uninterest over them as they traveled from building to building. He hadn't realized that he had take a lap around the campus, before his eyes rested on large words reading "Cafeteria". Harvey could hear his stomach growl in response and he eagerly licked his lips. Through the glass windows he saw a few women and men shuffling around, setting up food for the student's lunch. Pushing open one of the doors, he sauntered over to the counter, inhaling deeply at the scent. Burgers. Thank fucking god. He was starving.

Pulling out his wallet, he was about to place down the appropriate bill when a sharp bark came from his feet. Glancing down, the initiate couldn't believe he had forgotten his precious pup. "You want one too, right John?" The dachshund barked in response, his tail wagging happily. Harvey chuckled and pulled out another bill, slammed it down on the counter, and grabbed the two burgers. He watched with amusement as John Candy charged over to the condiment stand. "You're a bigger fat ass than me, you know that?" he mused. The red-head earned a grown in response. "Right. Mustard and relish for the pup."

The shrill ringing of a bell shook Harvey from his conversation with the fat canine. No doubt the cafeteria would soon be flooded with hungry teens, itching to get their paws on the burgers. Scratching his head and ruffling his already messy hair, the young man quickly slapped on the condiments and re-wrapped his meal. Taking quick strides to the entrance, he glanced back to see if John was following. As he stared back at the running dog, laughing as his fat swung around, one of the doors smacked straight into his face. Reeling back, the initiate cursed under his breath, holding his nose tightly. John began growling aggressively at his master's show of pain, but almost immediately stopped as the perpetrator came into the building.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Pepper ran from the Spring dorms to the Summer dorms, her backpack almost falling off. She finally reached Louis's dorm and knocked on the door. "Come on! We're late!" She yelled through the door, out of breath.

Louis scrambled for his clothes, stuffed his papers in his bag and opened the door. "Sorry." He said, closing the door behind him.

The two had Chemistry together, Pepper being a grade ahead in science. Even though it was only lunch, the siblings wanted to eat fast and arrive to class early. "I heard Harvey is coming to Beata, he should've arrived yesterday." Pepper told her tall brother as the got closer to the cafeteria.

"Ya. I assume you have mixed feelings about him, correct?" He asked, knowing what happened in the past affected her in the long run.

She gave a silent nod and opened the cafeteria doors. The girl heard a thump and the bark of a familiar dog. She looked behind the door, hoping no one was hurt. "Harvey?!" She exclaimed. "I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

Louis stayed silent but was equally surprised to see his brother. He gave a smile and squatted down to the cute dog's level. "Sorry that Harvey got hit by the door." The student explained softly.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:02 pm

John barked once in response, somewhat alarmed that he could understand another human besides his master. Although he couldn't actually understand Harvey word for word, he had come to know the boy's tone and general common statements. After all, the red-head said the word food more often that John even thought it. "He'll live," he responded to Louis, although to any one else he appeared to be barking rather happily.

Meanwhile, Harvey was intently rubbing his nose. Thankfully there was no blood, but he could feel the heat rising in his face. It was somewhat embarrassing. First day of school and already getting hit in the face. It was freshman year all over again. Dropping his hand, he looked down at the girl who had swung the door open in the first place. Shit. It just had to be Pepper. And with his brother at her side. He wasn't pleased at having to be near family again after so long in the first place, but of all the people to run into... The new student was hoping to avoid any confrontation with them for at least a while, but it was bound to happen eventually. He let out a sigh and waved it off.

"Don't worry. I'm not bleeding," he said, his voice monotone. He glanced down at his dog, surprised at how calm he was. Does he remember them? It seemed almost impossible, seeing at Mr. Candy was only a puppy when he last saw them, but perhaps he learned from Harvey's memories.

His almost violet eyes flitted between his brother and step-sister. "So... Talking to animals, eh?" he asked nonchalantly, his gaze resting on Louis. It looked like animal based gifts ran in the family. A small part of him wondered what Pepper's gift had been, since he had been too indifferent to ask when he was first notified of their schooling.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Wow! It was really him! Pepper wanted to give her brother a hug but refrained from doing so. It seemed kinda... awkward that he was here after all the years of leaving the family. But how could she not forgive him? "I'm glad you're here." She said softly, looking down to the ground. He left us. Pepper honestly didn't know what to say. Usually Louis was the quiet one, but when it came to family matters, it was Pepper who did the standing around. She remembered Louis's dislike for Harvey and prayed nothing would happen.

Louis gave a soft smile to the dog and stood up, facing his brother. Unlike Pepper's forgiving personality, he couldn't find any warm or welcoming feelings towards Harvey. "Look what the cat dragged in." He said flatly. "And what a coincidence that when you finally show your face, we just happen to run into you." He glanced to his sister who was looking at the ground. At least she knows how I feel. "Ya, animal communication. I thought you'd at least remember that." The tall blonde turned back to his brother, pissed that he didn't even remember their powers.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm glad you're here. Although he was glad he was in a cafeteria, he wasn't too happy being at Beata. He couldn't say that though. He had always acted nice towards her. He had always acted nice to any girl for that matter.

It was odd, hearing Louis speak in a harsh tone. Although the brothers never had a particularly strong bond, at least on Harvey's side of the story, they never held an aggression towards each other. Part of him wanted to smack the blond in the face, but he restrained himself. He did have a right to be angry. Harvey did leave after all.

"I wasn't planning on coming back, if that makes you feel any better. You guys happened to catch me when I was looking for something." he muttered, running his fingers through his hair. Although he was two years younger than Harvey, he still stood much taller. It was awkward for him, having to look up. Three years ago he was shorter than him, only just starting to grow. Now here was was, staring him down. Harvey hadn't grown even a inch since then, and he prayed it was because of his abilities, and not because he was done growing.

"You know I never paid attention to things like that. I didn't even know I had an ability until John here came along," he stated, looking down at the dachshund and giving him a quick smile of reassurance. He could see the dog grow anxious as he did. It made him frustrated, knowing that he was causing his only friend stress. He sighed aggressively and stared at Louis. "I was rather content in my own world, thank you very much. Just me, John, and Cayden. Wait no... scratch Cayden. That bastard up and disappeared... But that doesn't matter. You all had to throw me back into a proper society," he growled, losing his facade.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Louis was confused. Harvey had been hanging out with Cayden? Well one things for sure, nothing good would come from that. "You all had to throw me back into a proper society." What did that mean? Him and Pepper had nothing to do with him. To Louis, Harvey was nothing more than a forgotten memory. "Well, welcome to "proper society." He said in a slight sarcastic tone.

Pepper kept her gaze on the floor and listened to Harvey, wincing at the tension in the air. Why did everything have to be so unhappy? She listened to the brothers until Cayden was mentioned. The girl perked up and looked Harvey dead in the eye. "What did you say about Cayden?" She said more sternly than she meant to, honestly just curious.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Harvey was somewhat surprised to hear that the name Cayden had caught their attention. Was there a Cayden at this school? It wasn't an uncommon name, so it was completely possible the younger brunette was confusing him with Harvey's old friend. There was no way that the idiot blond he knew was attending Beata too. "Oh, I knew this kid, Cayden. He was sorta my owner? I guess?" he said, scratching his chin and looking away slightly, praying they didn't get the wrong idea. "Cause, I was a dog... and all..." he trailed off.

"But there's no way he's here. We're probably thinking of different people. Unless he's a hot-heated 15 year old blond kid with a knack for getting into fights, I think you got the wrong person."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Pepper tilted her head to the side, listening intently. "Oh trust me. We're thinking of the same person." She crossed her arms and looked at Harvey with a slight frown. "I can't believe someone like you would take orders from him." Feelings and emotions overwhelmed Pepper as she dazed off thinking about Cayden.

Holy shortness I so sorry ;n;
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:39 pm

"No way... He's here?" Harvey's mouth almost dropped in shock. "That bastard is going to pay for leaving me in a box," he growled, clenching his fists and cracking his knuckles. He began cracking his neck, when Pepper's frown and next comment caused him to pause. His brow furrowed and he let his hands fall to his sides. "Take orders from him? Never. But oh, he tried. I think some bite scars might prove it didn't work." He earned a little yap from John in response, and he bent down to pet the dog's head.

"You want to beat him up too, don't you?" he purred, giving the fat wiener dog a good scratch behind the ear. "Mind taking us to him?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:10 pm

She stood there, starting to get even more pissed at her brother. "Yeah, I do mind." Pepper said, trying to control her anger. "I'm not letting you beat him up." She added, reading to fight Harvey if needed. There were somethings she couldn't tell Harvey about her and Cayden but that didn't matter. All that mattered was her run away brother not laying a finger on her friend, even when mr. energy boy could probably handle himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]   Thank God For Burgers [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank God For Burgers [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1