Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Flaws of the Gift

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Rob wasn't really phased by either of their gifts. They could probably show him the greatest gift in the world, and he still wouldn't be phased. "Those both seem pretty cool." He said his tone not changing. He wasn't scared of the girls gift. If she possessed him for whatever reason it gave him more of an excuse to be lazy. Ah laziness.. the one thing he was good at. Doing nothing was pretty great, and his gift allowed him to achieve that pretty easily. His green eye looked between the two slightly.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Brant smiled at Erin when she proclaimed his gift as awesome, before blinking as she admitted her gift. Possession? That was pretty sweet, if he had to say so himself. Besides, it wasn't anything new to him with his girlfriend being able to raise the dead and stuff. Really, he had learned to expect anything as a gift. But he could understand why she seemed to hesitant to state it before. "Your gift sounds pretty cool, Erin...But I understand why you don't seem so happy about it. But hey, my girlfriends a necromancer so I am use to gifts like that."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11743

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

The redhead blushed as both of the boys talked about how awesome her gift was. She was happy that they saw it as something to praise instead of being freaked out by it. "Thanks.." she muttered bashfully before her attention was caught by Brant saying something about a necromancer. Erin had run into a necromancer before. Was it the same girl? "Would your girlfriend be a girl named Destiny?" she asked. She remember meeting Destiny and how nice she was to the autumn. She was probably one of Erin's first closer acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:21 pm

A Necromancer huh? He had read about people like that or at least read old mid evil books and stuff about em. They could raise dead and all that jazz. He couldn't help but wonder what this Destiny person was capable of, and how powerful she was. It would be good to record or whatever. So Brant had the ability to breathe fire, not really something to special, but it was useful, probably help with eating or drinking hot stuff. Erin had the gift of possession. He was curious at what she could do with that ability. If she took someone over could she use their gift? Maybe he could find out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Brant blinked when Erin said Destiny's name, his eyes quickly turning as he wore a look of surprise. They knew each other? "Yeah, Destiny is my girlfriend," he said, finding it amusing that Erin had manged to meet his girlfriend. The school didn't seem that small for chances like that, but hey, whatever. His eyes then flickered from Robert to Erin, now a bit left unsure of what to say. They had already talked about the gifts...What else could they talk about? He just rocked on his feet as he waited, hoping that Erin or Rob had an idea of what they could talk about or things would just be a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11743

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:46 pm

"That's awesome! She is actually helping me with my power. Well, as much as she can. We met... here, actually." she motioned to the courtyard they were standing in. It hadn't been too long ago either. Erin giggled as she thought of the two together. "I bet you two are cute together."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Rob could see how the Necromancer would be able to help Erin with her gift. Both of the gifts were on the darker side of the spectrum, and if Destiny was able to control souls or spirits then she would be able to help slightly with possession. The two seemed to be having a good conversation.. maybe he could take a small nap. He quickly shook the idea from his head. No it would be rude to fall asleep in front of them. "Oh so there are enough people with similar gifts to help each other?" He asked. If there was someone similar to him, maybe he could get some help with the side effects?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaws of the Gift   Flaws of the Gift - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaws of the Gift
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2