Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It Will Be Better [for Wild]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11259

It Will Be Better [for Wild] Empty
PostSubject: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 pm

You'll do well here.

That's what she was told by the headmaster and her parents. She had smiled and told them she would try her hardest, do her best to make them proud, and they had waved her off, telling her she didn't need to make them proud. But she knew better. She knew what they expected of her. It would be evident in the letters she received, the phone calls, the gifts (or lack of) sent from home. The headmaster didn't catch any subtext.

With a heavy sigh, Elisabeth turned away from the bed they had given her. Until her placement test, she would sleep here. Don't make yourself comfortable, they told her, it'll only be a week. She had a week to settle into this school, and then it would take her who knew how long to settle into a dorm with dorm mates. She didn't feel comfortable here, but she didn't feel comfortable at home, either. At least she had the opportunity to make this a home.

Elisabeth took the map of the campus they'd given her and looked at each of the student areas. There were quite a few, it seemed, and none of them stood out to her as being particularly interesting. What she wanted to do was sit down and relax. The one place that would provide such an escape was the library.

It was a beautiful room, and quiet. That was just what she wanted. Hands tucked in the pockets of her jacket, Elisa wandered down the various stacks and shelves of books. There were so many types of novels. It was like the library at home, only larger with a wider range. She hardly watched where she was going as she read the spines of books, occasionally pausing to read a synopsis.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8493

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Sarah had been doing the same thing as Elisa when she accidentally bumped into the girl. "Oh I'm so sorry!" she said, her cheeks going slightly pink. "I wasn't watching where I was going." The Autumn hoped she didn't upset the girl. Making friends was hard enough. She didn't need anyone who didn't like her.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Elisa jumped in surprise, having not seen the girl. She exuded a calming feeling, desperately not wanting to upset or hurt anyone on her first day.
"Oh, no, that was my fault," the blonde insisted. She looked right into the other girl's eyes when she poke, hoping her power still worked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Sarah suddenly felt a rush of calmness flow over her. "I guess neither of us were watching where we were going." she said calmly, chuckling slightly. She couldn't explain the sudden calm feeling, but she didn't complain. It was nice not having emotions so close to the surface for once.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Relieved, Elisabeth smiled, nodding out of embarrassment.
"I just haven't seen a library like this," she said, gesturing to everything around them. It was probably nothing special, but compared to what she knew, it was unreal.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:43 pm

"Me neither. I've been down here a few times and I still can't get over the size of it." she replied, smiling. She loved reading, even if it doesn't seem like she did.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Elisabeth nodded in agreement. She was sure she would visit here often throughout her school year. Glancing back at the row of books they stood beside, she asked, "Have you found anything you wanted to read yet?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:05 pm

The girl shook her head. "Not yet. Have you?" she replied. In this huge place, it was hard to find what she wanted to read.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Sighing heavily, Elisabeth shook her head, reaching a finger out and tugging on a book. Its title made it seem interesting, but it wasn't her usual genre, and she wasn't sure she could read a whole book when she was only interested in the idea of it.
"I just got here, so I'm not really sure I want any books," she admitted. She felt positive she would be loaded down with schoolwork within the next week.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Sarah nodded. "I know what you mean." she said. "Sometimes it's just nice to look."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Silently, Elisabeth nodded, smiling at the other girl. Nervously, she rubbed her left calf with her right foot.
"Well, it was nice meeting you. . ." She suddenly realized she didn't know the girl's name. She had almost carried a conversation, and she didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:22 pm

She realized she hadn't told the girl her name. "Oh! My name's Sarah. Nice meeting you too!" she said, laughing nervously. She wasn't usually the one to forget telling people her name.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:27 pm

"It was nice meeting you, Sarah," Elisabeth chuckled. "I'm Elisabeth, or Elisa for short. I hope we'll see each other again. I should probably get back to my dorm, though, so I can unpack." She tried not to make it look as though she were running away. She definitely wasn't, she just wanted to relax for a short while before dinner.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 pm

The Autumn nodded again. "Yeah probably. It wasn't too long ago that I got here. Well, see ya later!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Before turning to walk away, Elisabeth waved at Sarah, smiling brightly. Perhaps being at this school wouldn't be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Better [for Wild]   It Will Be Better [for Wild] Empty

Back to top Go down

It Will Be Better [for Wild]
Page 1 of 1