Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Screw The Rules

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8824

Screw The Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:49 pm

"Oh! What an interesting gift." Sarai had said this despite what he had said because the only gift she knew before Beata was spatial manipulation from a distant memory. 'Sounds scary but, it's not like he got to pick his gift.' Sarai had thought positively despite how scary it had sounded. "Ah! My power by the way is clairvoyance."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11743

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Erin was impressed. A little worried, but impressed. That was one heck of a power to have. But he was only learning how to use it now, right? That's why students were here, after all. She didn't bother speaking up about her gift. It wasn't exactly something she cared to share anymore. Not because she wanted to keep it a mystery, but because she seemed to freak everyone out with it. That's not why she was here. She was trying to make friends. "That's really neat!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Hearing Erin's reply had made Sarai quite interested. She had thought this would be a good time to say what your gift would be but, it seemed like she wanted to hide it. Her positive thinking had picked up on that and decided that she should but out. 'I wonder what her gift is? Oh well, its nit going to hurt me not knowing.' "That seems like a really interesting, although I hope you don't go around saying screw the rules." Sarai had said the last part sarcastically and had a big smile on her face as always trying to make people open up to her more. To Sarai you can never have enough friends.

OOC: whoops wrong colour. Will fix later

Last edited by Jake on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9703

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:32 am

"Mind if I ask what clairvoyance is?"

((Great pun, @Jake xDD))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:01 pm

Luca had basically taken the words right out of Erin's mouth. She didn't exactly know what that meant but it sounded cool anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Sarai had tilted her head towards aside since she was somewhat confused by the question. "Oh, well..." Sarai was at a loss of words since she didn't really know how to properly explain her power. "I can move my vision?" She said with a confused tone. Sarai had closed one of her eyes and tried to focus to show them her power. "I can see over there at that tree the birds are about to take off." Still facing towards the two she had pointed towards a branch of the tree where birds had taken off. "I don't need to look directly" She had finished saying hoping she had explained it well.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:55 am

"Makes sense. That's pretty cool, actually."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Erin nodded in agreement. It was really cool. "Must be easy to spy on people," she commented jokingly, giving a small laugh to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Hearing her comment she had thought about all the times that she had peeked on people whether it was intentional or not. Recalling the memories made her red in the face due to some "accidents" that she had made due to lack of knowledge of the surroundings. Putting her hands on her cheeks she had a flustered look. "I don't peek on people on purpose." She had said in a somewhat quiet voice while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:26 pm

He snorted, holding back a laugh. "I assume you've seen things you didn't want to."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Erin was slightly taken aback by the girl's flustered look. She didn't mean to embarrass Sarai but now that Luca mentioned accidentally seeing things she didn't want to see made Erin a tad bit curious. She wasn't going to push it though. "I didn't say you did!" she replied with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:37 pm

"Ah I no non no! I know you men't well" Taking her hand away from her face she then put them forward to try and symbolize that she didn't mean anything by it. Still feeling a little bit embarrassed she had looked for a way to change the conversation. "How about you Erin? Whats your power?" Sarai had looked at Erin waiting for a reply but she had placed her hands on her cheek again to cover her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:52 pm

"Yeah, I'd like to know, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Screw The Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2