Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Did That Just Happen? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9198

Did That Just Happen? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:11 pm

*Einarr had made his way back from the forest after his encounter with Kotori and Lucas. He found himself in a daze trying to figure out everything that had gone on. He was sitting there processing all of this information when his dog (OOC: Already paid for, woohoo) Jauda, came running up. Einarr had bought a large fluffy Tibetan Mastiff that stood about three feet tall. He began to pet Jauda thinking about everything that had happened. The one thing he could get out of his head was Kotori's eyes. They seemed to entrance him like no other. He was just sitting out on the cold, line he was waiting for someone, or something*
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9676

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:37 am

((Haha this'll be fun. Let's bring in Talon, if you don't mind xDD I think the bird can just have his own RPs what with his personality and all xDD))

A peregrine falcon cawed above him and landed on top of the dog, staring intently at Einarr.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:22 am

(OOC: How is this going to work?) *Einarr watched as the bird landed in top of his Tibetan Mastiff, and Jauda just look up at it as it perched on his head. Jaude didn't seem to mind the new animal, as he didn't feel it was an immediate threat* "Who are you?" Einarr said to the bird that rested on his dog
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:02 am

It cawed at him, almost like it was laughing. Then, a quiet, bell-like laugh sounded from somewhere above and the bird flew toward it.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:49 am

*Einarr watched as the bird flew towards the laugh and looked up at the source of the noise. His dog, Jauda watched as well. Jauda was wagging his tail slightly as Jauda petted his mane.* "Who's there?" Einarr called out. The laugh had sounded familiar so Einarr called it out nicely, but loud enough for the source to hear.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:56 am

"Who else hides in the trees and speaks to the birds?"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:16 pm

"I figured it was you." Einarr called out to the familiar voice with enthusiasm. Einarr had been pondering everything that had happened in the forest. Though, because not many people talked to him, he was forced to talk to the only one who would listen that wasn't part of that amazing situation, his dog Jauda. "So how are you? Lucas giving you any troubles? Einarr said with a bit of anger. He hated how Lucas had treated Kotori, Einarr understood that he was only trying to help but he went about it all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:45 pm

"No. I believe I saw him heading past the lake after I left the forest."

She dropped in front of him, the bird on her shoulder. "And this is Talon. I made the "password" his name so I wouldn't forget," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:39 pm

"Well, I'm glad that he isn't causing anymore trouble. And he is a lovely bird, his plummage is gorgeous. This here is Jauda, the administration finally let me get him. I got him mainly to keep me company, and now I have you to talk to. Now I shouldn't be as lonely anymore." Einarr said chuckling and smiling as he pet Jauda while rasing a hand to stroke Talon's feathers
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:43 pm

The bird made a purr-like sound and twisted his head, almost like a cat.
"So it seems," she smiled, a laugh playing at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:21 pm

"I'm really happy that I have you to talk to and keep me company." Einarr said with a smile, then he got flustered when he realized how it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:11 am

Her smile formed into a half-smirk. She was noticing his reactions, and she was enjoying being able to have any sort of power over someone. Especially this man, who was almost three inches taller than her and three times as muscular.
"And I enjoy having you to speak with."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Einarr noticed the smirk that played on Kotori's lips "What's with the smirk?" Einarr asked in a joking manner. He didn't know why he got all flustered around Kotori but he didn't mind. He enjoyed the feeeling, what ever it was. Einarr honestly didn't realize the size difference until he was standing rather close to Kotori. She never seemed to mind his closeness so he took advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:57 am

"Nothing," she laughed. Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:59 pm

"Sure... If you say so." said Einarr as he looked at Kotori with suspicion. Einarr had a strange feeling that Kotori was hiding something from him, but it all just left his mind when he looked into her grey eyes again. They're so beautiful... Einarr thought but didn't say. However, his expression betrayed him, giving away what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Did That Just Happen? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next