Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cwte [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10956

Cwte [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Why does it have to wait? Are you busy? I really don't mind spending money on you. Anima paused for a moment before continuing to write. Was Evelyn her friend? They'd done a few things, but neither went super well. Still... You're my friend, right? Assuming Evelyn was her friend, that was reason enough to pay for whatever she got when they went into Rosebury. Plus, it'd probably be plenty of fun. So why not? Anima kept a half shy, half friendly smile on her face as she waited again.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12421

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:46 am

Wasn't that being a little pushy...? She really was eager to take her out somewhere to eat, but Evelyn couldn't wrap her head around why. When Anima started to scribble more, she could feel her stomach churn. On the outside, she just blinked, flashing a wavering, confused smile, but on the inside she was screaming. Friends? Friends?! She didn't have any friends... and fuck her sideways if she had to reflect back on her life and realize Microbikini was all she had. Where was Maggie when she needed her? Or Jon? Ethan? Kimply? Colette? Oliver? Lotte? Lotte was back in the school, right? ;A;

"Um... w-w-well..." That was too much pressure to lay on someone you barely knew. If she said yes, the pressure would be off, but that'd just open the door to more invitations. But if she said no... aggggggh. That was even worse. There wasn't any winning, and there wasn't any escaping. "Do... y-y-you think so...?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Anima nodded. Don't you think so too, Evelyn? She does view me as a friend, doesn't she? She wasn't the most open or anything, but that was probably just her own shyness. Surely. Besides, Anima would know the answer to that question in a few moments, when Evelyn answered. Then they would probably part ways and do something or other tomorrow. That'd be nice. Anima kept her smile on, looking at Evelyn. Wait... was she not smiling as well? The darkness and... something else, something she couldn't put her finger on, had prevented her from noticing before. She was happy, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:18 am

Oh god. She'd batted the question away to try and buy herself some time, and maybe let her escape, but now the ball was right back in her court. There wasn't any squirming out of this one. "W-we-well... I-if... I-i-if you th-think so, then... sssure?" It was a weak answer, but it felt like she'd just put the nail in her own coffin. Well, that was it then. They were friends. This didn't feel like how friendship was supposed to work, but then again, she didn't exactly have mountains of experience. Her throat felt dry.

She needed a drink and a long nap.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Despite how weak the answer was, it pleased Anima enough. Are we going to go into Rosebury tomorrow then? It seemed likely enough. Evelyn still hadn't said that she was busy or anything, and now it was agreed upon that they were friends. Anima displayed an elated smile on her face as she waited. She was going to say yes, wasn't she? She couldn't see why she wouldn't given the circumstances. Shit, where exactly would they go? Anima hadn't exactly thought that far yet. Maybe the cafe?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:38 am

God, she just cut straight to the core. There wasn't any dodging, parrying, or counterattacking. It was a deadly lunge straight to the heart of the question. This girl really didn't give up. Evelyn conceded a small breath that might have been a sigh, giving a small nod. "Y-yeah... I-I guess so." Fuck. "Um... w-w-we can iron out the de-details later or s-s-something, though..." She swallowed with the difficulty from speaking. "I-it's pretty late..."

She paused for a moment. That could've been her shot to slip away, without a trace, without a trail, and lose Anima forever. Instead, she found herself fumbling for her phone. When she couldn't find it right away, she gave up and sighed again. "Um, d-do you wwwanna... ha-have my... n-number or sssomething, or...?" Evelyn's eyes flickered restlessly behind her messy bangs as she straightened up. That was a normal thing to say, right? "I-I mean, if you w-wanna han-hang out... t-t-tommmorrow..." If she was even going to be awake by the time the sun set the next day. Evelyn shifted around again.

The window for escape had clanged shut. She really was an idiot.

This was what she got for being soft.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:13 am

So that was a yes, then? Sure! I'll text you sometime tomorrow and we can decide on the details. So, that was that. This had gone well, hadn't it. If nothing else, it went better than that time at the pool. All that had earned Anima was a few looks due to how showy her swimwear was. After a moment Anima started to write down Evelyn's phone number as she recited it, letting out a silent yawn as she wrote. Damn, it really was getting late. Anima hadn't noticed until now, but her eyes had gotten rather heavy. Goodbye, Evelyn~ And with that, Anima left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cwte [closed]   Cwte [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cwte [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2