Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Packing for Seattle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

Packing for Seattle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:41 pm

She didn't like the sound of that.. She didn't like the sound of a long time. She finds a decent person, and actually ends up having a good friend, and he ends up leaving. Knowing her luck he going to be gone the longest time possible. She took a sip of her coffee, and gave a slight chuckle at his reaction to how it tasted. "Do you even know what kind of coffee she gave you? If it is just straight black coffee of course it would taste terrible." Sophia said trying to take her thoughts from a sort of dark place.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8822

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm

"Doesn't matter." Logan said, practically sticking his tongue out and setting it down. He stared into the liquid, which looked pretty dark. "I'm picking my poison, I suppose. They're all the same to me." He wished he could have been a coffee person. Everyone seemed like a coffee person, especially at their age. Logan kept himself afloat from this dark place as well, keeping a smile her way.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 pm

"Hmm.." She said, then looked down at her coffee. "Wanna try mine? It's on the sweeter side." She asked offering the cup to him. It was like a mix of a sweeter type of coffee and chocolate. To her it was very good, and also the thing needed to wake her up more. Though if what he said was true, then he wouldn't like it still. Oh well at least she offered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Logan was ready to turn her down, but he paused and ultimately shrugged. It was worth a shot. He took hers in both hands, almost dropping it after accidentally grabbing it at a hot point. He put it to his lips, sipped, and heeded a similar result to his own. "Still bad," he stated, but went on sipping his own.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:21 pm

She shrugged slightly. It was worth a shot. She really drink any other types of coffee aside from a mocha flavored. If it was on the sweeter side of coffee she would most likely like it. "It's really the only type of coffee I like. I can take regular coffee as long as it has a ton of creamer and sugar in it, but I prefer Mocha. It's just blended well." Sophia said, though he probably didn't care to hear about coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Logan stayed attentive, however. It was the little things she said that drew him in, and the big things just drew him in even more. It was in these last moments that time stopped on each word, and he watched the sky turn every shade of gold. And when they left the cafe, he listened intently for that bell, sweet sounds of the winter village. Spring was coming, and from the Spring House he was leaving. It was a peaceful melancholy.

He blinked and they were there, at the dormitory door, the taxi set to come in half-an-hour. It was silent, and Logan gave a peer up to the clock. "I had fun," he whispered, the ticking of the analog faster than his heartbeat, suddenly louder than any sound he had ever heard. And it was time to face it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Time the had spent together seemed to go by pretty fast before Sophia knew it they were back at the dorm, with very little time left. In just a short while she will return to painting like nothing happened, but when she goes to knock on her friend's door there won't be anyone there. No more friendly face to greet her occasionally as she entered the dorm.. Things were going to be different that was for sure. "That's good. I had fun too." She stated with a small smile. At least his last memory of this place was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing for Seattle   Packing for Seattle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Packing for Seattle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Spring Dorms-
Jump to: