Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Border Disputes the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8795

Border Disputes the game Empty
PostSubject: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Border Disputes the game P7DtoWT

BORDER DISPUTES - The Game

Name your nation. Take as much land as you want (so long as it's smaller than the continent you're in). Take whatever land you want (even if it's inhabited). Declare why you inhabit it. Argue over who gets what. Be creative with your arguments. You can take and give land at any point, and there is no turn order.

When we are satisfied, the game will end. Let's see if we're ever satisfied.

When claiming someone else's claimed territory, just use the line tool in MS Paint and put diagonal lines across what you claim.

Nations:

Asele - Purple

Last edited by Jay on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Border Disputes the game T2hGgJR

The Empire of Asele has declared these lands to be its own. North Europe has cool languages I like. I'm a bit of a weeb, so I claim a bunch of weebland. And Australia has nice beaches and stuff as well as Japan, and my Northern European faggots need plenty of those.

I may claim more, I'll see what the size of other empires'll be.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12424

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:36 am

Border Disputes the game XvfupTq
Empire of Cascadia, wassup.

Current claims
Cascadia bioregion (Pacific Northwest) - home turf. It's in the name. Toyed with the idea of just taking the coast, and that'd look better, but I'd feel bad if I didn't swallow up the rest of the region too (eastern Washington/Idaho/Montana).
Japan - claimed by weeb bloodright, banzai. If Jay is a bit of a weeb, then that makes me a big greasy otaku, so by all logic I should just take all of it since he got some of the choicer portions (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyushu, Shikoku). Adding more onto my claim is that his Celtic ass is on the complete opposite end of the world from Japan, but I'm willing to share a bit for now. Along with the territory on the Japanese home islands, I took the Marianas, Kirils, Ryukyu Islands, Kuril Islands, and Sakhalin, because fuck you.
Korea - Korea's pretty neat. I didn't take Seoul, but oh well.
China / Taiwan - makes things look a little more contiguous, China's neat, Taiwan's neat, and if we're thinking in realistic terms, China is fucking insanely high-pop with tons of industry. That strip of coastline probably has more people than all of my North American holdings.
Philippines - actual bloodright. If I'm going to be brutally honest, the Philippines are kind of a shithole and don't really mean anything to me except for the sentimental attachment of being Filipino, but if I didn't take them, someone else would've just swallowed them up as an afterthought.

Future plans
Alaska - this was in my original design, but I axed it for being too big and needing lots of extra land for nice-looking borders. Still interested in taking it because Alaska is cool.
Korea - looking at the map now, I should've take most of the peninsula, if not all of it. Would've looked better.
China - maybe not Manchuria, but I might take the area around the bay in the Yellow Sea as an extension of my Korean holdings. Beijing would be an awesome prize as well, and I could connect it to my southern Chinese territories.
Siberian coastline - a bit of a must if I end up taking both Alaska and the rest of the Korean peninsula.
Japan - fuck you Jay you cracker.
California - could expand down the coast all the way into SoCal. Main thinking is that San Francisco would be a fitting addition to my weeb empire, and it'd give me more control over the sea.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7887

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Border Disputes the game FNHoTGz
Empire of Najonachaz
 Western Pennsylvania- Did this for two reasons, I love Pittsburgh and Jay hates it.
Hawaii- Very sentimental and I loved the place when I went, Hell ye...fuck highlighting it though.
Poland- Eeeeyy some of my ancestry traced back there, so why not?  Plus I want to be a little closer to Éire...
Gulf of Mexico-Grew up about half an hour from the Gulf and spend a good part of my life taking mini vacations every other week or so, so I thought...Why not take all of it?  I got almost all of the coastline and will be happy to expand into the rest of Central America and the US if someone doesn't beat me to the punch.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Border Disputes the game Yl6Rvhx

Fixed the map to accommodate Sleepy's vapid laziness.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10700

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Border Disputes the game Border13
United Coastal States
India-I'm part Indian so I decided to take the southern tip of India and the islands around it.
Madagascar- I now control the lemur population of the world *Inset Evil Laugh*

Last edited by Madderf on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:21 pm

You uploaded the map microscopically dude.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12424

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Jay wrote:

Probably servimg's fault.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Sleepy wrote:
Jay wrote:

Probably servimg's fault.

Everything forumotion employs is cancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Disputes the game   Border Disputes the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Disputes the game
Page 1 of 1