Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Half of my Heart [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

Half of my Heart [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:49 pm

It had been two days since she arrived. Two very full, and overwhelming days. She finally managed to get some free time, and she would have spent it in her dorm, away from everyone, but.. Well... She felt trapped in her dorm. She now sat on a bench in the open courtyard. She realized that someone could approach her at any moment, but she hoped as long as she appeared busy with something no one would bother her.

The weight of her legs sat on her toes as she had to raise her legs slightly so she could write in the notebook she had sitting in her lap. Her pencil slowly making markings on the page. She was supposed to call her mom later today, and she wanted to write down what she wanted to say. She was never very good with phone calls, and could easily get overwhelmed so taking the time to write stuff down was good. It help her keep a train of though. She looked down at the page with her brown eyes, and continued to write. I don't know about this place.. half of my heart likes it here... while the other half wants to go home.. Are you sure it's safe here? She paused in thought as she looked at the words she just wrote.. Did she really want to say that? Was it safe to say that? She wish she knew..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm

The recent Initiate had her headphones on and was familiarizing herself with the campus when she stumbled upon the Courtyard. It looked very pretty, just like most of the campus, but it was still nice to see where it was. As she looked around, she noticed a girl sitting on a bench not too far away. She pulled down her headphones, realizing that she could still hear her music. Maybe she should turn it off for now. The girl dug her phone out of her pocket and paused the music, shoving it back into the pocket. Mikaela approached the girl slowly. She smiled and decided to say hello. "Hello." she said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Rose nearly jumped out of her skin when the girl spoke. She was so focus on the words on the page that she didn't even notice that the girl had approached. She looked up at the girl, her eyes a little wide with some fear, but after a moment, it disappeared slightly. It was just another girl. She hadn't run into any guys yet, which was probably for the better. The initiate seemed to take a moment before deciding to speak. "Hi..." She said in a soft voice, but she could still be heard.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:36 pm

'She must be a shy one.' Mikaela thought, smiling at the girl. "I'm fairly new here. Do you know your way around?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. The girl hoped that she didn't scare the other girl or anything. "Oh, my name's Mikaela by the way. I always keep forgetting to introduce myself." she added quickly, laughing sheepishly. She really needed to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Rose shook her head. "I just arrived a couple days ago.. Her fingers started messing with the ends of her notebook. It was a small nervous tick she had. "Rose. My name is Rose." Well it was just what she has been called for as long as she could remember.. She didn't know if it was her real name or not.. She quickly threw those thoughts out of her head. Now wasn't the time to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Rose." she said happily. "And I actually just arrived a couple days ago myself!" She never knew there was someone who was just as new as she was. Rose must've arrived at a different time as she did. "So what do you think of Beata so far?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Rose closed her eyes for a moment as the girl spoke. She was a bit loud, but she wasn't yelling at her right? As long as there was no yelling that was good.. "Uhm... Well.. I don't really know.." Her opinions were really conflicted. She liked it, but at the same time she wanted to be home. Her parents were there, both of them were strong, and could keep her safe. Safe was a major factor in having her stay a place. It wasn't her parents, it was just her. If something could go wrong it most likely would.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:41 pm

"Well, I think the place seems nice. I really like the scenery. So pretty to look at." she replied. "I'm also glad to be away from home, but that's a can of beans no one wants to be spilled." She rambled on slightly, oblivious to the girl's uncomfortable feeling. Mikaela felt a buzzing coming from her pocket and she pulled out her phone. The phone screen showed that she had a message from her brother, Adam. The message read, "Hey sis! How're you settling in?" She smiled before typing her response. "I'm good. Hope things are okay with you!" her response read. She put her phone away and realized that she just totally blew off Rose for a few seconds. "Oh sorry about that. Got a text from my brother. I miss him so much. Haven't seen him in nearly 6 years." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Oh so Mikaela had a brother? Rose wondered what it would be like to have a sibling. It has been just her. Would her sibling have teased her for being so timid? So afraid of everything? Eh... maybe it was better that she didn't have a sibling. "You're fine.. Family is important." Her own family was important to her, but she couldn't text them right now, they were working.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:34 pm

"Yeah. Thanks for understanding!" she said with a smile. 'If I may ask, do you have any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Rose shook her head. She didn't have a sibling. She didn't even know if her parents considered having a sibling, or adopting one.. Maybe she should ask them sometime. "No.." She said reinforcing her head shake just in case Mikaela wasn't looking at her when she answered. "Just me and my parents.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Mikaela nodded. "Sometime's I feel like an only child." she said. "But that must be nice, just you and your parents." The girl wondered what it would've been like if she were actually an only child. Would her parents stop blaming her for everything? She shook her head slightly to throw the thought out of her head. She told herself that she was going to remain positive. And she will.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Oh yeah. She did mention that her brother was gone for a while. She couldn't really imagine having a strong bond with someone, and then they are gone for a good many years.. Maybe thats how her parents were feeling now? Or maybe they were looking forward to when the school went on break so she could go visit home. Honestly she was looking forward to that a bit too. "Oh.." She said for a moment. "I guess it's nice.. We act like every other family." She looked up at the sky, she didn't really want to look at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half of my Heart [Open]   Half of my Heart [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Half of my Heart [Open]
Page 1 of 1