Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Laugh it off [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:35 am

"But I have to.." he said quietly and bitterly. He felt that he was the one responsible for what happened. He could've done more. He should've done more. But he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:21 am

"No you don't have to." Honestly if she was brave enough she would have slapped him. "Look.. I have been through a lot of sh-... crap in my life.. I thought a lot of it was my fault, and that I had to deal with it alone, but I didn't have to.. You don't have to.. Don't make the same mistake I did.." She wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer. Her nervousness was starting to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:59 am

He sighed. She was right. He didn't speak, all he did was look down. He tried to calm down, so he didn't snap at the girl. She didn't do anything wrong. She was just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:20 am

A sigh? Was that a good thing or a bad thing? God she was terrible at this.. She didn't know what else to say to the boy.. She bit her lip out of nervousness.. "Please just talk to someone.." She said before she shifted away from him, turning her attention back to the t.v. Any confidence she had before was gone, it was just replaced by nervousness and fear. Her brown eyes were focus on the t.v. She liked cars, anything about cars calmed her down, but it wasn't working this time.. Why wasn't it working?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:24 am

"Like who?" he snapped back, slightly louder than he should've. "I don't want to talk about what happened. I don't think that would help any. It would just cause me more pain and I'm tired of feeling helpless. I'm going to do something, and it isn't talk about it to someone." He got up and began pacing the room, feeling some of his energy return to him. Before, when he was sad, he didn't feel like moving. Now that he was full of anger, he wanted to run around the world, looking for Cadence.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 am

She had finally done it. She made a mistake, fear covered her face from her mistake. She should have just stayed silent.. she bit her lip to hold back from crying, her fear taking over her mind, bringing back painful memories of being hit, and yelled at.. Despite her attempts to keep from crying, tears streamed down her face. She stood suddenly from the couch. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" She shouted at him, before bolting out of the room, a hand over her mouth to keep from being too loud. He would probably chase her down.. That is what happened every time she ran..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laugh it off [Open]   Laugh it off [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laugh it off [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2