Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8139

Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Harvey wasn't particularly fond of taking long walks, unlike his fat friend John Candy. The small dog happily ran through the frost covered grass, although he flicked his feet almost every minute from the cold. The red-head couldn't help but laugh at the dachshund. It was always amusing seen the little pup struggle, although after enough time, his concern as his owner would cause him to pick up John and take him back to the safety of their room. He shivered in his large coat and gray sweatpants, hoping to go back soon.

The sight of a large tree stump sitting not far from where he and John walked caught his attention. The boy scooped up the black and brown canine, and headed to the stump to grab a seat. He attempted to scratch John's ear as an apology for picking him up, but had to quickly pull his hand back so as to not get bitten. The dog growled, and Harvey mocked him before taking his seat and letting the dog go before his head was ripped off. The Winter sighed and ran his frozen fingers through his hair before laying back and staring at the sky through the dark branches. It didn't seem too cold at first glance, but the mixture of his lanky features and lack of proper winter gear only made the situation worse. He sighed deeply, letting a white puff of smoke escape into the air. He ignored the increasing amount of yapping from his dog, and closed his eyes, his mind drifting off.

The red-head was almost sure that he could have fallen asleep in that moment, if it wasn't for the soft crack of a twig being stepped on. He rolled his head over to the source of the sound, his blue-violet eyes scanning for the approaching figure.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7884

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Sloane sighed lightly as Creedence Clearwater Revival rang in her head.  She looked around, just thinking and smiling.  The outdoors was such a great place to be to her, and the school even permitted her to keep her pocket knife, so she twirled the little black Kershaw around her fingers.  She had gotten pretty good at it, months of practice.  She scoffed as the knife slipped from her finger and onto the icy ground below.  It landed tip first surprisingly, hitting the ground just hard enough to stick.  She stepped up to it, stepping loudly on a bundle of twigs, wrapping her fingers around the blade and pulling it from the ground.  She spun it one more time, before pushing it back within itself and clipping it into her jeans pocket.  She then jammed her hands in the pockets of the Black and Gold Steelers leather jacket she donned, looking up at the trees.  She scanned high then low, when she saw a little puppy step up to her.  She furrowed her brow, where could this little guy have come from?  She squatted down, slowly extending her arm, allowing the dog to get a feel for her.  All seemed well, until she went to scratch his ear, it yapped and nipped her on the palm.  She was more surprised then anything, even if a splotch of blood landed on the Justin's boots she was wearing.  She reflexively pulled her arm back, letting out "Sonuvabitch!" Before landing square on her ass.  She flattened her feet on the ground, putting her elbows on her knees.  All she could do was laugh at herself and be glad no one saw...
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Harvey glanced over at the young brunette who was attempting to pet the small dog in front of her. He gulped at the sight of the knife she quickly concealed. Although he agreed that there were some strange types at this school, and one should have some form of protection should their abilities not act as one, just the thought of his precious pup being near one sent chills down his spine. The red-head sat up in his seat and stretched his arms out in front of him. He jumped to his feet and was about to approach the girl when she yelped and fell flat on her ass. The Winter brought his hand up to his mouth to stifle the rising laugh. But there was no way he could stop it. He burst out laughing, having to bend over and grasp his stomach from the hilarity of the moment.

After wheezing for a good while, he stood up straight and brushed away a few tears with his index finger. Harvey made his way over to the brunette, plopping down in front of her before pulling Jonny onto his lap. There was a small trickle of blood on her palm, and the small growling the dachshund was making made the situation more obvious. "He's not a big fan of strangers. Especially when he's hyped up like right now." He brushed the dog's fur and held him still, trying to hide the struggle it took to do so.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:35 pm

She straightened, one of her headphones fell out in the hullabaloo and she heard the faint sound of laughter.  She looked up at the boy, offering a glare, before realizing the situation and smiling.  It was pretty funny that she would be beat by some random puppy in the middle of nowhere.  She brought the palm of her not so injured hand to her face, chuckling lightly.  After a moment of purely being broken, she took her hand from her blushing face, looking down at her injured hand, flinching.  "What the-"  A small mass of vein like structures which radiated red seemed to protrude from her arm right past the wrist.  The injury on her palm seemed almost non-existent due to the veins covering the wound.  They lead up to where her index and middle finger should have been, but they were replaced with the a matte black black structure the veins ended at, one end of it gleaming white, sharpened to a knife's blade and point.  "Whoa-This is...new."  She examined it for a second, thinking for a second, and the veins and structure seemed to almost surround her hand and wrist before making it back into her body, the area they entered radiating red one more time before all seemed normal.  She thought once again, and what seemed like a ball of veins engulfed part of her arm, rolling it's way down, one part stopping right after the base of her wrist and the rest stretching to cover her fingers once again, making the razor sharp weapon. "Huh..." She looked up to him then back at it, letting it recede once again.  When  all was normal she looked up to him "Guess I'm not either.  I'm Sloane...uhh, How ya doin'?" 
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 am

Harvey recoiled in fear, his violet eyes widening at the sight of an odd, black form oozing out of her open wound and coiling around her arm and finger. It took the shape of a sharp knife before drawing back into her skin and repeating the action. From her reaction, the boy could tell this wasn't something she had been accustom to. She did seem rather calm though, as if she could control it if she practiced enough. He let out a deep breath, calming his intensely beating heart before responding to her question.

"Harvey. Good I guess..." What does someone say in this sort of situation? Sure, he considered himself a lady's man, but he wasn't one with words. The red-head shrugged slightly, glancing down at the now still dachshund. "It's pretty cold out here. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this fatty here. His name's John Candy. After that fat Canadian actor."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Sloane shrugged, she got used to the cold after long enough.  Plus her trusty jacket was nice and warm.  She adjusted how she sat in the thin area of snow on the trail.  She didn't really know why she was out here other than it wasn't too cold and she was getting cabin fever in her dorm.  She thought she heard of the name John Candy before, but it didn't really ring any bells.  She looked at the little pup, it was just a puppy, but it still bit her.  She sighed, they usually grow out of it.  Her eyes shifted to meet his as she said "Haven't heard much of the name, but apparently he's hungry enough for human."  She chuckled at her little joke, raising an eye brow to the boy, gesturing with her chin as she said "So what's your gift?  Mine was pretty obvious, but that was a new thing."  She nodded her head as if to confirm what she just said, looking at the ex-injured palm which now only had a little pink mark like a scar on it.  She didn't know what happened, it had never gotten farther than her knuckles.  She just decided to go with it and note that she needed to start practicing her power more often.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Harvey couldn't help but snicker at her comment. "This bastard's always hungry. He'd eat the world if he could," the boy laughed, shining a smile. Talking about his dumb dog always put him at ease. That, and food. "Though I can't judge. I would too," he added.

Following her hazel eyes down to where the small bite mark once was, he stared for maybe a bit too long. It was an odd power. It probably had an odd name to go along with it. After losing his train of thought, his head snapped up to look her in the eyes once again. "U-uh, right. Powers. Mine's animal possession? Although I can only take over Johnny as of now." His dog let out a small growl, staring at his master with distaste. "Not that I'd need to take over any other animals." His hand trailed up the back of his neck, rubbing it awkwardly and giving his pet a uncomfortable smile.

"It's not as interesting as... whatever that was,"
the red-head muttered, pointing to her now normal hand. "I just take over the animal, my body disappears, and when I come back, I happen to be naked. I've lost a lot of clothes doing it. and freaked out a lot of people in the process. They don't take kindly to naked strangers who pop out of thin air."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Sloane tilted her head, what an odd reciprocation for a power.  Sure hers made people freak out and wasn't for the squeamish, but naked?  She was normally not afraid of any real situation she could come across when it came to being sociable, but any sane person would find that the worst moment of their life.  And he talked about it like it was something that just happened every other day.  This whole world really was gonna take some getting used to.

"Well, now I feel lucky I have weapons comin' from my hand, I can't imagine locking eyes with anybody again after suddenly appearing naked in front of them.  Maybe you get used to it like I got used to the whole...crazy vein situation."She said with her heavy Pittsburghese accent.  She shrugged, at first it use to really burn, but her body got used to it and now it was more of a tingle, but she never had so much of it centralized in one area.  She began to question how far she could take it, would she be able to make entire blades with her arm?  She wondered how it all worked at first, but figured that it wouldn't be best cause it would probably hurt her head.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Harvey couldn't deny that he was always a little embarrassed by it. Suddenly appearing in front of a crowd of people stark naked would make anyone blush. "There are pros and cons. You'd be surprised at how many people are into it," he commented. "People aren't usually too startled. Streakers are everywhere. Yours, on the other hand no pun intended, that's something to look at."

"What exactly is that crazy vein thing you've got going on there? I bet it freaked you out the first time you saw that," he mused, placing his hands down on the ground behind him and leaning back. He could feel his legs beginning to grow cold from the frozen ground. Maybe soon he could head in, but something about Sloane intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Sloane looked at her hand again, she guessed it was a cool party trick albeit one that wasn't nice to show the kids.  She really had no idea what it was that made it.  She definitely felt it when it was doing it's job.  She could only assume her body had some type of extra organ or something, maybe some type of antibody type thing that can form constructs.  It really made her head spin to think of all the logistics of it.  She decided to be honest, as she was silent for probably longer than she should have.  She shook her head and said "I have no idea, but I'm sure when this power gets developed, I'll be a force ta be reckoned with."  She thought for a moment and the ball of veins appeared from right about her elbow joint, crawling up her arm and forming around her fingers, staying for a second before revealing the knife point.  She smiled, the sky was her limit and she was genuinely curious to know how far it could get.  She looked up from the crazy mass of beating veins saying "It was neva really all veiny, it was just like extensions of my knuckles...But this is just...awesome, Who knows how far this could go? I could have like sword arms and stuff.  Ain't that great?"  She looked at the blade for one more second before letting the veins recede back into her body.  She adjusted her seat, her butt was freezing under her jeans and she didn't want to put her legs down for fear of getting them soaked too.  She should probably go inside, but she hadn't really met anyone interested in talking for longer than a second, she'd live.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Harvey let out a small laugh. She looked like she'd enjoy herself in a fight. "Maybe I'll have figured out how to take over a bear by then, and we can put your skills and mine to the test," he suggested.

The cold was starting to become a little much for the lazy Winter. He pulled himself up onto his feet, dusting off the back of his sweatpants. "I'm freezing my ass off out here. You look like you are too. Wanna come back to my dorm to warm up?" the red-head asked casually, offering Sloane a hand. The words came out so naturally, no one would ever think he had other intentions.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Sloane looked at the hand thoughtfully, she was pretty used to the cold.  But she was starting to feel some pins and needles in her nose, and what could be so harmful about getting in the heat.  She grabbed his hand, locking her thumb his and pulling herself up.  She dusted off her jeans and adjusted the black and gold leather she wore.  "Sure, I've been walkin' for about a half hour now and could use some heat."  She shoved her hands into her pockets, looking at the fresh white snow sprawled all around.  She didn't really think a guy she just met would make any moves.  She she kicked a bit of snow with the toe of her right boot, looking back at Harvey.  "Where you at?"  Her hair was slightly mussed up due to her fall as she said it, a little flake of snow from a pine tree landing in her little longer than shoulder length hair.  It was a nice sight, she never really had any forests in Pittsburgh and this was bigger than she'd ever seen.  But it was freezing out and now that the thought was brought up, she was feeling it.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 pm

The boy smiled. "Winter. Dorm 107. My roommates probably won't be there. Leona's gone home, Anima's probably out drawing something, and I bet Joseph's leading on this innocent Japanese chick in Autumn again," he mused. He often found himself alone in the dorm. Not that he was complaining. He could do almost anything when then were gone, or make as much noise as he wanted. It was especially helpful when he wanted to bring a girl around. He began leading the way back to the dorm rooms, whistling quietly to signal John to follow. He shoved his hands in his pockets as the dog came running up to him and walk with them at his heels. "I've got some beers too, if you drink," he added, looking at the brunette. Hopefully she wouldn't be offended by that.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Sloane smiled, she didn't care how or why the guy had beer, she hadn't had a beer since the night before she got on the plane.  It felt like forever now, but it was only like a season.  She continued following him, her feet pushing through the snow, her smile still holding.  She kinda hoped he wasn't trying to get in her pants, she did just meet him and could be the type of guy to drop something in a drink.  She made damn sure she was grabbing, opening and holding her own drink.  He didn't seem all that bad, but it was only them.  American Girl rang in her ear as the snow crunched under feet, she looked to Harvey and said "Sure, I drink a bit."  

Blatant lie, when she drank, she tied one up most of the time.  She'd have to pace herself cause she was sure her dormmates didn't need her drunk and disorderly.  But for now she could take it easy, she was about to be warm with a drink in her hand, a damn good day if she said so herself.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:18 pm

"Well if you're only drinking a little, I'll leave it to you to drag my drunk ass to my room." This day was turning out surprisingly well. Meeting Sloane seemed to be a turn for the better. It wasn't only an excuse for him to drink beer without appearing to be a lonely alcoholic, but maybe, just maybe, if he got enough booze into her system, he could loosen her up a bit and finally get in on some of the incredible action he heard Beata had going on. He could always blame it on the alcohol. After all, he did get a little handsy when chugging down beers.

Harvey laughed to himself. "Looking forward to having a drinking buddy," he chuckled and continued on to the dorms with Sloane and his dog right beside him.

ooc: end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]   Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Organic Girl and Dog Boy [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1