Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A picturesque day (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 9045

A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Before he could go fetch something cold, Edward suddenly felt his sleeve being tugged,. He then turned around, crouching down and looked into Sarai's brown eyes as she was about to say something before turning her eyes away from his gaze. "Hmm?" Edward said as he raised an eyebrow. She then continued her sentence which caused the boy to blink a few times. "Why is your cheeks..." he said while poking one of her cheeks, not finishing his question as he simply shrugged it off. "Well, if you say you're fine, then okay." he said as he stood back up and walked over to his sketchbook.

He bent down to pick it up and walked back over to her, sitting next to the girl as he looked at his book. "Oh, yeah. You never did tell me what your gift was." he said to Sarai as he glanced over to her, his eyes shifting down to her chest. Why do I keep doing this!? He thought to himself as he blushed a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8812

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Sarai had sat there against the tree and looked away when Edward asked why her cheeks were red. 'Theres no way I can say that!' Sarai had just sat there in silence hoping he would over look that fact. As Edward had left to go get his sketchbook she placed her hands on her cheeks to try and calm herself down. 'Why am I being like this.' Lost in her daydreaming again she had only caught the second half of what Edward was trying to say. "Oh, um.. its clairvoyance. I can basically move my vision." At this point she had just looked down at her hands twiddling her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:29 pm

Edward looked towards Sarai as she gave a brief description of her gift. "Clairvoyance? That's so cool!" he said with an enthusiastic grin on his face. He then took another look at her, noticing that her head was down, twiddling her thumbs. "A-are you sure you're okay?" he asked again with a worried look before sliding the sketchbook towards Sarai's lap. "You can check this out if you want." he said as he also handed her his pencil. "Drawing always helps me out when I'm upset. Just take a good look around and draw what ya see. Or what you think." He said with a warm smile on his face before covering his eyes with his sleeves. "I won't look until you're finish."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Hearing Edward ask again if she was alright had made Sarai stop twiddling her fingers and put her hands out and waving them to try and show him that she was okay. This lasted for half a second as she was confused by the sketchbook that was given to her. "Oh okay." Sarai had calmed down to an extent as she grabbed the sketchbook and pencil from Edward and placed it on her lap. Flipping through Edward's book she had known for sure what colour was his favourite, White Blue. Having calmed down more she had flipped trough the sketchbook only to suddenly close it due to her surprise. 'Whua~... that was.'

Sarai had realized that she was just looking through his sketchbook while he had his eyes covered and had started to draw. "I don't mind if you look" Sarai had skipped to the next fresh page without looking at what the other ones contained and had closed her eyes. She concentrated and had a view of the same clearing that had made her fall in the first place. She had started to draw on the sketch board without erasing. Having finished she had looked at the clearing drawing and it was an average drawing with a few mistakes and then held it up to show Edward. "This was the reason I fell you know."
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

"Nah, I like surprises." he responded as he shook his head, keeping his eyes closed. He had begun to hum something softly to himself. It was something he had use to hum with his late twin sister whenever they were waiting patiently for something. Edward had took the hands from his face and opened his eyes after he heard Sarai say "This was the reason I fell you know" while holding the sketchbook up to him. Edward inspected the drawing making "Hmmm" noises as well. "It looks amazing! I thought you said you weren't good at drawing?" he said, teasingly as he poked her shoulder, smiling softly. "Why did you see that anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Hearing what Edward said and having him poke her shoulder had made Sarai happy. 'He's very nice.' Sarai had then pondered for a while about Edwards question. Realizing that she had never explained how she saw that but only what her power is, she had started to talk. "It's a side effect of mine. I will get random visions and memories that I don't remember happen." 'I hope he doesn't find that wierd' "But it's not very often." Sarai had hid the fact that part of that was due to her clumsiness. Looking more closely at Edward now that his hands were away from his face. "Um.. why do you wear that. I mean if you can tell me." 'I've seen weird accessories before but that's a new thing. Maybe it's to cover up stich. '
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Edward listened closely to Sarai's response. He had a bit of a curious and enthusiastic look on his face. "That actually sounds pretty cool if you ask me. Perhaps it's from a past life." he said as he looked up to the sky with a wondering expression on his face. Edward was a firm believer in reincarnations and to him, what Sarai just explained sounded like a case of reincarnation. "Hm?" he said, distantly to Sarai's question as he continued looking up as if he were daydreaming. He then shook his head and looked to her, snapping out of his trance as he slowly rubbed one of the straps on his jaw. "Oh, this? The sides of my jaws are broken actually." he said as he slowly looked down to his lap, lowering his eyes a little. "They keep my jaw in place since I refuse to regenerate these specific parts."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Sarai had never thought about what she saw like that and got her wondering if that is true. 'Gifts exist could this actually be from a past life? If so who's that guy I keep seeing?' She snapped back to reality again in time to hear what Edward had talked about. 'But why? Probably a personal thing I really shouldn't ask so many questions to a person I just met.' "Oh I see." Looking down at the sketchbook and at her drawing she gave back the sketchbook and pencil. "How about you, you draw something. I won't look. " Sarai had placed her hands on her eyes to block her vision. Sarai could easily see what he was looking but she hoped he won't think she would do it.

Last edited by Jake on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Guy not gut*)
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:19 pm

A small chuckle escaped Edward's mouth as he was given back the sketchbook, watching as Sarai covered her eyes. He took a good look at her drawing before turning to another clean page. He then took a good look around at his surroundings to see what he could draw. Trees? Nope. Grass? Nope. Wildlife? Nada. He shook his head at all his possible options before turning to the girl he was sitting next to. He smiled a little and sat up slowly so she wouldn't notice and sat in front of her with his legs folded. He then took one more good look at her. He just now realized that he never took the opportunity to look at her and is just now realizing how beautiful she looked. He shook his head once more and lowered his head towards the sketchbook, blushing lightly as he began to draw.

"Alright." he said to Sarai as a sign that he was finish drawing. He held the book up to her showing that he had drawn a picture of her with her eyes covered, not colored in yet. "Out of all the things I've drawn, I think I like this one the most." he said as he tilted his head to the side since the book was blocking his face and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:35 pm

Sarai had waited patiently for what Edward had drawn. While waiting for what he was drawing Sarai had made a game to guess what he would end up drawing in the end. She had guessed that the trees would be the thing that he would draw. Although she had said she wouldn't look, she was very curious of what he was drawing and had used clairvoyance to look at his sketchbook. Having looked at him she had realized that what he was drawing was her. Feeling flattered and embarrassed she blushed but due to her hands she was able to hide this from Edward or else he would ask her again about her health. Having seen what he was drawing she couldn't sincerely act suprised. As Edward talked to tell her she can look she had tried her best to act suprised. Her red cheeks were gone by this time. "Ah.. Wow its me." 'Hopefully he believe that. Sorry for lying.' "Out of all.." Sarai had then remembered about some of the things that he had drawn on the sketchbook and had tried to think about what he had said. "I bet you tell that to everyone." Sarai had said with a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Edward frowned a little at Sarai's attempt at being surprised, taking it as she wasn't impressed with the drawing. He then raised an eyebrow at her last comment, not knowing what she was talking about. "Hmm? What do you..." then that's when it hit him. Some of the other drawings in his book were also of girls, some of them quite lewd. He then flustered and dropped his book. "N-n-no, it's nothing like that!" he said as he waved his arms. He then took a deep breathe and lowered his hands to the ground. "Yes, I've drawn other girls but I've never shown them to any of the girls I've drawn." he confessed as he lowered his head a little. "I always get awkward or it's done while I'm distracted." he continued to say while trying to make himself not sound like a creeper but was failing miserably.

"You're actually the first girl I've ever drawn and then show the picture to."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Hearing Edward say that it wasn't like what she had thought had gave Sarai a relieved feeling. 'Wait why am I feeling like this?' She had then sat through what Sarai had thought was his attempt to justify drawing what he drew. 'I mean he means well right?' "I get it." Sarai had then looked away again due to Edward's last flattery. "A.. ah I see." While looking not trying to make direct eye contact she had spotted something familiar on top of the grass nearby. It was a bright green digital camera which had seemed to lie straight on the grass blending in into its surroundings. Sarai had noticed it and had stood up to grab the camera. "Oh here it is." Sarai had then grabbed the camera and after playing with a few of the settings suddenly turned around and took a photo of Edward without a flash. "There now we're even."
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Edward smiled nervously. What he said completely sounded awkward but it appeared that Sarai didn't mind. He sighed a little in relief and watched as Sarai picked up her camera. Oh, yeah she did say she came here to take pictures, he thought to himself. "Everything okay?" he asked as he watched her work the camera. Suddenly she faced it towards Edward and took a quick picture before saying that they were even. The teen blushed a little before letting out a small chuckle. "I guess we are." he responded before crawling over to her. "We should take one together!" he said with a grin as he went up next to her, wrapping one of his arms around her until their cheeks were touching.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Edward's reaction to getting his photo taken had made Sarai chuckle since she knew he wouldn't mind it. But then she had blushed again due to Edward's sudden motions. 'C-c-close. Ah~. Take a picture?' Sarai had then thought that he was way to close but she had let that slide since she knows that he doesn't have bad intentions. With a slightly shaky hand she had turned the camera around and had taken a photo with Edward with their cheeks touching. The camera had made two shuttering noises then Sarai had broken from Edward and took a step back looking at the photos. Quickly clicking some buttons Sarai had deleted the blurry photo of them even though it was still visible. Closing her eyes and taking a breath she had reach out her hand with the camera toward Edward with a smile. "Here look."
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Edward grinned and gently took the camera. He looked at the picture of the two and smiled softly. He then tilted his head a little as he noticed something off about the photo. "It looks great, but look at it again." he said as he turned it towards Sarai. His fingers was pointing towards Sarai blushing but was referring to something else in the photo. "Cute, right?" he said with a grin. "This is something I'd certainly draw over and over." he commented, smiling softly as he handed her back the camera.

Edward then walked up towards the tree they were sitting behind and gently took off a yellow flower that was dangling from the tree. It as the flower that he was referring to. "Who knew that there could be beautiful things that aren't blue?" he commented as he inspected the flower. He then looked at Sarai's attire and had an "ah ha" moment. He walked up to Sara again and gently placed the flower into the side of her hair before backing up a little. "Perfecto." he said as he made a camera like shape with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A picturesque day (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next