Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Enjoying the Sunlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12432

Enjoying the Sunlight Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

The sun was out today; shining off of the waters of the fountain and bathing the courtyard in sunlight. Due to the beautiful weather, Emily had chosen clothing she would normally not wear; a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt two sizes too large for her. It brushed against her lower thighs, giving off the impression that she did not have any shorts on. She sat in front of the fountain, her legs crossed under her shirt. Every now and then she would turn the page of a book in her lap, but her focus didn't seem completely there. She kept glancing up, as if looking for someone. I need some friends.. Emily thought to herself, glancing around the courtyard. What type of person just sits around, reading, when they could have friends to hang out with?
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12433

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:16 am

Sean woke up that day as his usual energetic self. He could see the sunlight beaming out of the Summer dorm windows and knew it had to be a beautiful day outside. He had been to the courtyard yesterday and met a man by the name of Netro. They talked and shared powers, you know, just the usual; But now Sean was thinking that the courtyard could become his 'hangout' because aside of the pool, The courtyard really calmed him and put him in a state of comfort and security.

So he tryed not to disturb the sleeping Summer members and dressed out in a black T-shirt with no logos and dark blue pants that gathered a bit at his shoes. He quietly walked out of the dorms and headed towards the courtyard. When he was close to the entrance he pulled out his tablet and checked the battery charge. It was at 17%. So he stuck his finger on the charge input and shocked it. When he checked the charge now it was at 89%.

By the time he was done with all of that, he entered the courtyard. He expected to see nobody else there but instead he saw a woman with long pink hair, a slightly baggy t-shirt, and jean shorts. Sean was completely mazed at how many times he had to greet himself but he knew that there were still many students to get to know; And this had to be one of them. He entered with his tablet in one hand and a book in the other and spoke. "Uhm...Hi. I don't think we've met before, My name's Sean. Sean Lee Stewarts." You'd think that he wouldn't be shy after meeting so many people but truth be told, he was slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 am

Emily glanced up at the boy, closing her book in the process. "Hello, Sean." Emily said, looking up at him. From what she could tell, there was nothing "out there" about who he was, but she knew that appearances can be misleading. She didn't recognize him from the Winter Dorms, though, so that meant he wasn't in her House. Probably Summer, with how he presents himself.. she thought to herself. "My name is Emily." she said outloud, introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 pm

As Emily introduced herself Sean took a seat on a bench to the left of her's and started to read. He didn't want to make things seem too awkward so he tried to talk with her. "So, what power did they bring you here for"? He asked, trying to start a bit of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Emily was quiet as she thought over his answer. So far, she had only been around two other person, aside from the ones she ran into at the lounge. Both had asked her about her power, and they didn't seem to understand unless she showed them. He seemed curious though, so Emily decided to tell him. "Psychokinesis." Emily told him, not elaborating. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Sean was a bit sad that she didn't show him her power because he really had no idea what Psycokineses was, but he just decided to roll with it. "Oh that's cool." He said in a not so sure way. "My power is electrokinesis." He demonstrated by casting an electric shock in the air. His shocks most of the time looked like miniture lightning strikes but this time it looked a bit weaker.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Emily caught his frown when she didn't demonstrate, and she felt sorry for the young boy. "Nice power." she told him, giving him a small smile. "I would show you mine, but I don't have it under control. Last time I demonstrated, I ended up destroying a vase. I have the ability to move and shape physical objects though. I'm just not strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Sean sort of felt for her. "Yea. My power really isn't really as useful. It's just used for light, pain, and death. Nothing intresting as anybody else's. Also, If I use it too much, I faint for up to as long as a day. It's really a lowsy power." Sean had to admit to himself, he didn't think his power was as useful as anybody else's.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:59 pm

" It's better than mine. I mean, sure. I can throw things around. So can anyone else. It's nothing special." Emily gave him a small shrug, then pointed at his book. "What are you reading?" she asked him softly, curiosity sparking in her bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Sean heard Emily ask about his book and he stopped for a moment, and finally spoke. "Oh, just a book named "Love, Stargirl". It's a book from a while back that I never finished. It's just about two people that seperate themselves from eachother and end up wanting eachother back." Then Sean spotted a book in her hand. "So, what are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 pm

"Cujo." Emily answered, her face lighting up with a smile. It was by her favorite author, and it also wasn't the first time she had read it. The 7th time, actually. "It's an..interesting book, I guess you should say. Rabid dog ruining everyone's life because a little boy's dad wouldn't listen. I've read this book many times before, but it's the only one I have right now before I go back to the library." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Montare could be seen as he walked on a small path towards Emily and Sean. He was glad they were the ones around, since they were some of the few who didn't hate him. He just hoped Emily wouldn't call him by his nickname, although that was probably unlikely. "Hey Sean, Emily."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC: Only because you mentioned it cx

"Puppy!!" Emily called, smiling up at the advancing boy. She hadn't seen him since the day at the pond. Probably because they had been placed into different houses. Even though she wasn't close with the young boy, it was nice to see a familiar face. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:28 pm

"Oh. Hey Mount"! Sean was surprised to see Montare here this early;But then again, Sean and Emily were up.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Montare blushed slightly when he heard his nickname, which he was not yet used to. He blushed when he noticed it appeared as though Emily was only wearing her shirt. "G-good, for the most part. Y-you?" Montare did feel rather awkward, and was stuttering a bit as a result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunlight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: