Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Mild Crisis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9697

Mild Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Mild Crisis   Mild Crisis EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 am

He'd lost the bottle.
He'd lost the bottle...
How could he have lost the god damned bottle...?!

The pink monster had ceased to stop screaming in his ear for near an hour straight. Liam hadn't had the so-called child for more than twenty-four hours before he was already on the verge of killing it, whether it's death would be from neglect or his own two hands had yet to be determined. For the sake of his grade, he had shuffled around his room, as well as his dorm, for a half-hour straight; throwing clothes, blankets, books, papers, anything and almost everything aside in search for the damned plastic food source.

He began ticking off the places in his head where he might've possibly left it, but nothing came up. Regrettable as it was, he had little other choice. He needed help.

And so, the Summer had snuck his way into the Winter dorms, hastily trying to memorize names and sorting to figure out where the ever-living hell his beloved project "husband" was. If this thing was going to die and explode in his face, he sure as hell wouldn't have let it be on his hands alone. With any luck, Bubblegum would know where the stupid bottle was and he could get some piece and quiet after all.

Liam had almost knocked on the wrong door - mistakenly stopping before room 103 before the wrong person answered and pointed him in the right direction. Flustered and irritated, he'd finally found the proper dorm, pounding on the door. "You better be here..." He growled under his breath, wincing as the bear's screams got impossibly louder right in his ear.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Mild Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mild Crisis   Mild Crisis EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:24 pm

round three with this post. Fight. ;A;

Jonathan had taken barely longer than a moment to swing the door open, but he still felt as if he hadn't answered soon enough. Just on the way over, if he had taken too long to greet them, he'd considered simply leaving their oh-so dear child on his doorstep. If their beloved bear exploded and blew the hinges off, then that would have been the end of that.

Thankfully, for the bear's sake, their other father had already had it's bottle ready in hand. In a matter of seconds, the hot pink fur ball had quieted down, seemingly at peace again.

Liam's headache didn't settle quite as easily. He pretended he didn't hear Bubblegum's little quip and let out a heavy sigh, staring him down in silence. "Only if you've got a beer to spare," He grumbled bitterly, pushing past Jonathan and allowing himself inside. "Asshole." He figured, for the time being, if he stayed long enough he could figure some way to dump the barbie bear on him for good.

He walked to the edge of the coach, glancing around, looking over the bits of trash left here and there. He'd expected more out of the Winter dorms. Weren't smartasses supposed to be all organized?

Liam glanced down at the bottle now held in his hand against toy, then looked back over and saw it's twin in Jon's free hand. As if he didn't feel annoyed enough. He'd sincerely thought he'd lost his. "Don't tell me the bottles were all some ploy to lure me back here," he asked with bland sarcasm. Or some petty move of his to get the bear to blow up in his face? Hell if he knew.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Mild Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mild Crisis   Mild Crisis EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 pm

The disappointments were just stacking up this evening. Nothing at all? The guy didn't exactly strike Liam as a goody-two-shoes. In fact, he recalled all-too easily how wasted he'd been during their first fateful meeting. He shuttered to remember it. The smell of punch would haunt him for years to come. "What a change of heart," He muttered, sighing and allowing himself to sit down rigidly on the couch, knowingly next to the faded blood stains.

As he attempted to get comfortable, he thought he felt some of his headache returning at Jonathan's offhand comment. "Ah. I knew it," The young man turning around, shooting him a sharp look from behind the back of the couch. "If you wanted my company that bad, you didn't had to go through all this hell." For a moment, he glanced back down at their bear and dared to think that it might be done eating. He took the bottle away for a second and the screams immediately picked up.

Liam instantly shoved the fake bottle back in it's dumb furry face, groaning. "God dammit," he put the bottle awkwardly put the bottle in his other hand, using his newly freed one to shuffle around in his blazer. "Care if I have a smoke in here at least?" Or was Bubbles that determined on keeping this room 'squeaky clean?'
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Mild Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mild Crisis   Mild Crisis EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:07 pm

By the time that Jonathan had already made up his mind, he'd already had the cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth. He was left with a small flame at the tip of his finger, held mere inches away from the end of the stick, and staring awkwardly up at the other young man. "You're kidding me?" He murmured, not noticing the capri sun in his hands, and not at all prepared when it came flying at him. "The h-" The small fire disappeared in an instant and the cancer stick fell straight to the floor as the little fruit drink hit his chest. He did manage to catch it with his forearm in a not-so-graceful manner.

"I haven't had these things since I was 12," Liam muttered, holding the small pouch up and looking it over. A flavor he hadn't tried yet. (You know they don't have that flavor here? o: I looked it up.) He scoffed. "If only. I've never seen anyone so dedicated to a stuffed animal." He glanced around, thinking it strange how quiet the room was otherwise. As he set the small fruit drink on his lap, fighting to get the plastic straw in, he noticed the stain on the couch and let his eyes linger. A wine stain, for all he knew.

pardon bad post i rushed though |'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mild Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mild Crisis   Mild Crisis Empty

Back to top Go down

Mild Crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Winter Dorms-
Jump to: