Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12433

T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) Empty
PostSubject: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 am

Sean already changed clothes into a Black t-shirt with a gray hoodie over, and black, long shorts. He was headed toward the courtyard, barely forgetting about what happened to him yesterday. The kiss...It wasn't supposed to happen, because at that very moment he remembered one other girl, Yume. He almost yelled out a curse word. How could he possibly forget about her??? And he got kissed by another girl? Out of nowhere at that. He was now a ball of stress. He knew what had to happen, Yume would never forgive him without a doubt, Even though Sean didn't think Yume was very fond of him. Sean tryed to take a seat and take his mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10677

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 am

Yume sighed, walking around the courtyard. Instead of the normal clothing she wore, she wore a similar top and a new skirt. Everything else was pretty much the same. Sitting down by the fountain, she took out her laptop and put her headphones on, not noticing Sean right next to her. Opening up her music program, she sighed as she heard the beat of the music. Looking around her (except in Sean's direction), she wondered what she could use to make lyrics. The fountain was nice, maybe something about love? Actually, I'll say a no to that. Hmm... Something playful I guess. Starting to sing, her voice was quiet, peaceful, and sweet all at once:

We played upon the midnight hour
The clock had stirred, though time was ours
We'll dance into the beckoning dream
Tick-tock sounds like the steps we take

The rugged town that passed me by
I watched it from the clouds so high
The faintest light had bloomed within
Lost child doomed to loneliness

Calling to you with a song
Oh, a sweet lullaby to bring you home
How we hope and we pray everyday
That we might find you although you are far away

See the stars streaming out into the night
Northern wind was blowing over all the empty streets
As I wait for the child who was born from light
I will paint out a day where we can meet

And I placed every wish upon a star
As the darkened sky falls silent as we close our eyes
In a place where we don't have to be far apart
We can both dream together, you and I

OOC: Look in my signature since I'm too lazy to copy the image on here Storm.

The song: The original was Japanese, but I managed to find an English version.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 am

Sean noticed Yume walk in and legally died for about 3 seconds. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!?!?! He thought. He could barely look in her direction. He was so sad and so guilty, he could just die and not eve care, his mind was on nothing else but her. He just wanted to spill everything, he couldn't possibly just let this slide. He felt like a criminal of love. Well...he had no other choice, though he knew he wouldn't live another day on this campus, still, he had to tell the truth. "Ok Yume, I can't keep this secret any longer. I kissed another girl. See, but It's not like that, We were just sitting in the forest, alone. She just up and kissed me, I didn't know it would happed Yume, it just happened. I know you probably didn't like me the same way that I liked you but I just couldn't NOT tell you. And I know my apology still wont cover for the mess I made but I.....I can't explain it.....Yume, you have all rights to be mad and I just wanted to sincerely apologize, though it means nothing..." Sean forced it out, a jumble of explanation. He felt like the biggest criminal on earth. When you play with love, nothing good can come of it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 am

Taking off her headphones, she replied, "I already knew that. I saw you out there, but when you kissed... I just ran off. I couldn't face it. In fact, I was crying throughout the night by myself. At first... I couldn't believe you, then I was just so frustrated." Pausing before she continued, she sighed, "Honestly, I do like you, but it's too early to think about dating yet. In truth, it really depends on who you like more. I accept your apology, though I'm a bit annoyed that you were already kissed by someone else. Seriously, I was hoping I would be the first one to kiss you, but... I guess not."

Putting her headphones back on, she sang the song she had before, except with a calmer and more satisfied voice. After finishing, Yume said, "Uhmm... By any chance, was the song OK? I kinda started writing it up last night..." Her voice had gotten more shy and she was blushing really hard.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 am

Sean could barely speak to Yume now. He was drowning in grief, but he had to reply. "Uhm...Yea, it was great. Yume...I...I'll just go. I'm pretty sure you don't want me here anymore..." Sean trailed off, he couldn't stand it anymore. The thought of what he did crushed him on the inside, but not nearly as much as Yume. As he left he turned to Yume and spoke. "I...I'm sorry Yume." He turned, and left.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 am

"Thanks Sean..." Yume said, but as soon as she noticed he was leaving she sighed, "Why would you think that? Honestly, if you really think that, then why would you think I would like you? I just told you myself! Sometimes I don't understand you... Though I kinda like that about you." As she spoke, her heart was crushed, and as she heard his apology, she ran after him, holding out her hand to stop him, only to feel a huge pain in her head, causing her to fall the ground, and faint. That one day she drowned, she never went to the infirmary, and this love thing has caused her to grow ill lately. With that, her body has grown weaker each day since she never really take any medication.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 am

As Sean was walking out, he heard a noise. Something of a....bumping type? He had all urge to not look back and just leave but curiosity got the best of him. He did a little reverse, shuffle thing and walked a few steps backwards. Oddly enough, he peeked and saw what looked like....hair? Also it was silvery white. So now he showed his full body and saw Yume on the floor looking like she was dead. The sound he heard must've been her head on the ground. Sean almost cursed aloud once again. His first instinct was to rush her to the infirmary. So he picked her up in his arms and ran down the hallway trying not to cause a scene but at the same time attracting a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

OOC: Topic End~ *yay for finishing one of my first topics here*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)   T.B.D.F (This boy's done for) Empty

Back to top Go down

T.B.D.F (This boy's done for)
Page 1 of 1