Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8463

A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:09 pm

William hopped out of his dad's car after he had said his goodbyes and shrugged his bag over his shoulder. He hoped his dad would get along alright without him. Ever since his mom had died, he had to help around the deli shop that his dad owned. Shaking his head to get back into the present, he looked around the gates and admired the scenery. It was very beautiful, and it looked well kept. He walked through the entrance, continuing to look around and familiarizing himself with the area. He sat down on one of the benches near the large fountain in the center of the walk way and opened up his bag. He had to find the papers needed to hand in to the office. He also needed to find the map the school had provided for him so he could locate everything. He had to practically climb into the bag itself to find the correct papers because he had waited until the last minute to pack his things and so he had just thrown everything into the bag. When he finally found the papers, he dug them out and held them above his head triumphantly. "Aha!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9376

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Why did she keep having to make runs to the office.. Were they trying to keep checking on her or something? Yeah they knew what happened to her in the past, and what she had gone through, but she was fine. At least in her mind she was. She was working at getting better, and that is what was important right? So they didn't have to keep checking on her.. She would feel better if they just stopped. On her way to the office she noticed a new student sitting at the fountain. She paused in her walk with her book held close to her chest. She was afraid to say something to him, but if she talked to him then that would delay her going to the office, which was a good thing in her mind.. But it was bad at the same time cause people still scared her.. Either way she would have to be dealing with people but which would she rather deal with less?

After a moment of thinking she decided she would rather deal with the office less, and talk to the new boy. She walked up closer to the boy but still kept a, what she considered, safe distance. "Hi.. Are you new?" She asked in that soft tone of hers, but she could still be heard.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:20 pm

William looked around, noticing a small-ish looking girl standing a few feet away. "Uh.. yeah. Are you here to 'guide' me to the office or something?" he responded with a friendly smile. The girl looked extremely nervous around him. Was she this way with everyone? It was hard to tell from first glances and everybody knows the old saying "don't judge a book by its cover," so he tried his hardest not to make any judgments about the girl until he got to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:02 pm

So this kid was supposed to have a guide? Rose looked around, and saw no one in sight. Well she guessed she could do it, but she talked to this guy to avoid the office. Well it looked like she was going to have to go anyway. "I can take you to the office.." She said, not confirming that is why she was here. Her hands picking at the edge of her book in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Will chuckled a bit. "Well, I figured you can take me to the office, but is that what you're doing out here, or were you just wandering around? Because I have a map right here," he responded, showing her the map, "And I could probably find my way there on my own, but I was told that there might be a 'guide' waiting for me to show me around." He said this in a light-hearted tone, trying to make a labored joke, but it probably didn't work out well. In the back of his mind he wondered if he was coming on too strong for the girl, as she seemed nervous walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Oh.. She screwed up. She wanted to go hide now. She turned her eyes to the ground unsure of what to say to the boy. She was trying not to get caught of coming here for no reason but she just made it worse by screwing up her words. She was normally so careful about this kind of thing.. Ugh how could she be so stupid? She knew if she spoke up now she would stutter like crazy.. Her face was slightly red from embarrassment. "I c-can guide y-y-you..." She said softer than before. She mentally cursed at herself for stuttering so much. "If.. you would.. like.. I was.. going there... anyway..." She said slowly so she wouldn't stutter at all. Stuttering was bad.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:50 am

Will realized he made the girl uncomfortable. "You know, that would be great. This map is hard to read anyway." he told her, shoving the map back inside his bag. He zipped the bag and stood up, putting the bag back over his shoulder. He gestured to the girl to go ahead. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:30 pm

He seemed to catch on that she was feeling uncomfortable, or at least she thought he did. She readjusted the grip on the book in her hands. "Ah.. yes.. right this.. way.." She said still speaking slowly to make sure she didn't stutter. She shifted her stance, and turned towards the direction of the office. She looked at the boy for a moment before walking towards the office.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:05 pm

He began walking slowly behind her, making sure to look around and remember the details of the area. "Oh! I forgot something!" he said, smacking himself on the forehead. "My name's William. But you can call me Will for short." He smiled. He felt like he was going to enjoy his time here. Although, he didn't know how well his powers were going to work at first. His gift was that he could steal the Kinetic Energy from moving objects, slowing them to a halt, but at his level of gift mastery, he could only slow them down. Eventually, the Kinetic Energy would return to the object, but only after the Potential Energy converts into Kinetic. Once he steal the Energy, he can't give it back, he can only dispense it in other ways.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:45 pm

"Nice.. to meet you... Will.." The spring girl said. "My name... is Rose.." She said to him from over shoulder as he followed behind her to the office. Her hands still fumbling with the edges of her book. They were actually close to the office. He really didn't want to go in there. Maybe she could just drop him off at the front, and find something else to excuse her from going in there. "We.. are almost.. there.." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:52 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Rose." he responded. When she said they were almost there, he made sure he still had the correct papers. He shuffled through them at least 7 times to be sure. Once he was satisfied, he neatened up the pages and caught up with Rose, walking beside her, although at a safe distance away so he didn't scare the girl. "So how long have you been here? What's it like?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:00 pm

The office was just right there, and then she could go off on her own, and avoid having to talk to someone about how she was doing. "Its... it's nice.." She responded. "I have only... been here for a month.. or so.. but it's nice.. people... are nice.." She told him then stopped in her walk looking at the building in front of them both. "Here... Here we are.." She said to the new boy
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:27 pm

"That's certainly... nice." he said, smiling, hoping she got his joke and didn't take it the wrong way. "I'm glad you like it here though, it makes it easier for me on whether or not I'll like it here." If someone as shy as this girl thought this place was nice, then he should be able to get along swimmingly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:55 pm

Ugh she should have used a better adjective.. but she couldn't think of any other word to describe it. She was making mistakes all over the place, and he was make a joke of her mistake. She gave him a small fake smile before gesturing to the building. "Welcome to.. to Beata.. I guess I will be seeing you... around sometime.." She said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 pm

He nodded his thanks. "Thanks for showing me around. I'll see you later, maybe." he told her setting his bag down and handing the papers to the lady working in the office. After a few moments and a quick look from the office lady, she put the papers in a tray next to her and told him that he'd be staying in the initiate dorms. He told her thanks and walked out, heading towards the initiate dorms after pulling out the map from his bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]   A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal, average, everyday entrance topic [Open]
Page 1 of 1