Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Day of Singsong and Revolution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7905

A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Fearghas leaned forwards as she talked, telling him about the problems with her condition.  Poor cailín, he couldn't imagine losing thought like that.  It seemed like a super frustrating problem that he would much rather be without.  He turned his head, his face showing a certain sympathy for the girl's problem.  Then she seemed to forget where she was going again, so he quickly raised his hands in a reassuring manner with palms out, saying "Relax, you don't need a good memory to be suckin' diesel around me.  Just take a breath, it might come to ya it won't take Donkey's years."

He leaned back again, letting out a sigh.  Hopefully she took the message well, she seemed to be stressing about it quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Janya lost her frustration slightly as he began talking to her again. Her eyes looked at him for a moment before she decided to take his advice. She closed her eyes, and sucked in a bit of air to take a deep breath, and then exhaled, a small blue flame escaping her mouth for a moment as a sign of the frustration leaving her body. She opened her eyes at the small flicker of light then got surprised. She closed her mouth in an instant, and jumped back a bit. Well that was unexpected. Her eyes flicked up to him again, and then down to what she just saw. "That wasn't supposed to happen.." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Fearghas offered a smile as she took a breath, when she exhaled though, blue flame came from her mouth as if it were a normal occurrence.  She jumped back, though and he tilted his head, apparently this wasn't any normal thing, then he remembered her mentioning how she could never replicate what happened with her blue flames.  Fearghas gave her a look of question as she looked up at him, her brown eyes meeting his own.  "Well, it was quite grand, a class trick from a class girl."  He was honestly impressed how she did it without thinking, even if it wasn't something that seemed very voluntary, he had to focus most of his energy into getting those feathers to sprout, but the burning was always a sight to behold.

He never saw a deep blue flame like that though and almost wanted to ask her to take her dragon form just to see that beautiful blue burn again.  Was it rude to ask people to showcase their power?  I mean it's almost like flattery, but some people might be timid about it and...agh, it was better off not to ask and just wait for the right time.  This new school had all kinds of new unannounced rules that he hadn't quite grasped yet.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:53 pm

She looked at where the flame was for a second there. How had she done that? Was it because of her frustration? Or was it because she was calm enough, and her mind was clear enough to replicate the trick. She wasn't quite sure. She would have to put the point to test if she could remember.. it was always tough to remember things she wanted to do. That is why she just went with the flow of things most of the time or had to put sticky notes everywhere, to keep on schedule.

When he spoke again she turned towards him. "Oh thanks. I guess it is pretty neat to see something like that. Blue fire is kind of rare to see like that.." When she usually saw blue fire it was usually sitting at the bottom of a regular fire, but she was special in the case that she managed to breathe all blue fire. Despite it being week she was still happy about the color, and damage it could cause when she gets stronger with her gift. "It's supposed to be stronger than regular fire, but my gift is weak so it's not exactly like that." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Fearghas listened to her speak for a second, putting his hands on the back of his head, fingers interlaced.  He let out a sigh himself as he thought about this small little girl forming into a dragon.  He smiled lightly, that would be a sight, even if she was one about as tall as a normal human.  "Ya? Well it's cooler than my flames, all I have are those dingy orange ones, but the way they burn slowly up my arm and heal is pretty grand."  He shrugged, looking at his wrist for a second, opening and closing his fist, shaking it out as he looked back up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:31 pm

"Well me being able to transform into a dragon, I find all kinds of fire pretty cool. Well I guess it's kind of to be expected when I don't exactly like water, well the water you swim in anyway." She knew she was kind of being open with this guy, but she didn't exactly care. It wasn't like she had anything to hide, and having a dislike of water was kind of common so it wasn't anything outrageous or special.

"Say uh...." She wanted to use his name but it escaped her memory and she held up a finger to tell him not to help. She wanted to remember on her own. "F... fe.... Fearghas!" She shouted when she finally got it. Crap now she forgot the question, quickly she scrambled to come up with another one. "What do you think of America so far?" She felt like she shouldn't have asked that question, but it was the first one to appear in her mind to save herself from forgetting the other one.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Fearghas raised an eyebrow, she didn't like bodies of water...odd.  He was about to tell her his name when she raised the finger, crossing his arms and smiling as he waited.  It was kinda cute how she was trying to remember his name, and when she began to say the first letter of his name he leaned forward a bit his eyebrows raising, his mouth open in small frozen smile, waiting for her to finally say his rather unique name for the area.  He leaned back when she got it, but she seemed to be at a loss for the question, one thing at a time, he guessed.

Then she asked him about America...well that was a hefty question.  He tapped his foot for a second, formulating his response with a rub of his cheek and chin, before chuckling lightly and saying "Well, there are certainly quite a few fine lookin' cailíní that's obvious cause you're here, and I mean the place round here is mild enough.  Everything is larger though, stuff is really sugary, and everyone asks me if my bloody gift is Guinness manipulation."  He sighed, thinking a little bit more and saying once again "It's the same in some ways, but I feel kinda...different, isolated and overwhelmed...It's quite scary sometimes, people sometimes look at me like I'm gee-eyed, but I keep chuggin'."  He leaned back, thinking about it for a second.  It was pretty much how he felt, some days were good especially when he saw that one other guy from the Emerald Isle, but other days he felt like he didn't belong, everyone looked at him like an outsider, one that didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:21 pm

The pink color was back on her face from his compliment. He really liked flirting with her huh? Though she just dismissed it as being apart of his personality. SHe continued to listen of his impression of the states, and a frown was clear on her face by the end of it. "I'm sorry that people treat you that way. It's rather dumb." She said with a huff, and crossed her arms. It wasn't right of people to do that.

"I get what you mean, well about everything being larger and more sugary. Being raised here I kinda got used to it, well up until I started a garden at home, and began eating freshly grown stuff. It's quite good." America was a unique place, but it could seriously tone down on a few things. Though it did make her mad that people would treat Fearghas different because of where he was from. He was so nice, at least in the short time she has known him.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Fearghas shrugged, it didn't matter who he was or where he was from, he just had to deal with the cards he was dealt.  He let out a breath as she tried to reassure him, people still saw him as an outsider but it was all about surviving before living.  People would get used to him, either that or he'd get used to them.  She huffed about it, she was obviously distressed about him being an outsider, how touching.  A smile appeared on his face.

She told him how she agreed about the sugar overloads and all of it...That was something good to know.  His smile didn't waver when he said "Yeah?  We used to have to ride into to town for our veggies and I'd sometimes get a sixer of the black stuff if one of my mates was in town.  I liked the village, it was quieter a lot like this area.  It's nice to see green again, I was seeing too much gray when takin' the ride here."  He sighed a small smile on his face as he thought of home again, what a place, already dearly missed...He didn't know if he was supposed to let go of home to fit in or if staying true long enough would finally help him.  All he knew was that his home was Ireland, no matter where he was staying at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:39 pm

"A quiet village sounds nice. Honestly when I'm older I would like to buy a house with a lot of land so I could roam around in my dragon form without scaring anyone, or anyone noticing. Oh and I could grow many different types of plants and flowers!" She said getting caught up in a little day dream of hers. "I don't think I could live in a big city or anything. Too many people, and too many noises." She softly clicked her jaws together, a habit she formed from being in her dragon form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Singsong and Revolution   A Day of Singsong and Revolution - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day of Singsong and Revolution
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3