Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Don't want to be here (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11689

Don't want to be here (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't want to be here (Open)   Don't want to be here (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:26 am

It was cool? Erin couldn't hide the look of surprise on her face, but it quickly turned into a big, toothy grin as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. It wasn't very often that she met someone who actually liked her power, but it was becoming more common now. Maybe when she first arrived, she just ran into the wrong people. She quickly tuned back into him, though, when he had mentioned what his power was. Manipulating static, huh? That sounded really cool. Now that she thought about it, there seemed to be quite a few people that could do something with electricity, but static was a new one. [color=orangered]"That's really cool!"[color] she replied. "It sounds like it can be a lot of fun to use too!"
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8809

PostSubject: Re: Don't want to be here (Open)   Don't want to be here (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Sure, it was a little creepy, the idea of possession, but it wasn't like Erin would ever use it on him, so it was actually kind of a cool power. Being able to control people or creatures from the inside. His power was rather weak because there were people who could control electricity and static was a weaker form of electricity, but it was kind of cool. "I guess. It's kind of a bother, right now." His static had died down in his hair so far, but there were still some zaps coursing across his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11689

PostSubject: Re: Don't want to be here (Open)   Don't want to be here (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Her face dropped at his statement into an apologetic expression as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I'm sorry. It'll work itself out, though!" she replied with a grin. "That's what you came here for, isn't it? You get to learn how to control it." With a small shrug, she let out a small sigh. "Well, while we're here, if you walk through those doors, you'll make it into the offices. They should give you all the things you need to move in. You need help with anything else?" They'd been standing inside the main building for a little bit now, and at this point, she had just been holding him up from getting settled in.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8809

PostSubject: Re: Don't want to be here (Open)   Don't want to be here (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:12 pm

It wasn't too big of a deal that his power was always going since it at least didn't drain him much that way, it just got in the way and drew some weird looks his way. "It's okay." He knew that it would work out because that was what Beata was for. "Yep, I'll finally stop sparking every time I meet someone new." Ash said with a small chuckle. Ash hadn't really noticed where they had ended up since the conversation had been pretty interesting. He looked toward the doors Erin pointed him to and then turned back to her. Anything else he needed? "No, I don't think so. Thank you for showing me to the office, you've been a great help." With that he gave her a small, awkward wave and then walked through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't want to be here (Open)   Don't want to be here (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't want to be here (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2